Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Need Court Affidavit (urgent) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Court Affidavit (urgent) (1062 Views)

Does Nigeria Affidavit Expire / Is Affidavit Sworn In A Customary Court Valid?? / Getting An Affidavit, What's Your Experience? Get Informed... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Court Affidavit (urgent) by Transparent(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
I went to GTbank to upgrade my account and I was told that I have three names (first, middle and surname) attached to my BVN but on my grbank account, only two names (first and surname) were attached to it.

Then I was told to go to Court for an affidavit "sworn in affidavit for addition of name from..... To....

I want to make findings about the fee, requirement.

I stay in Abule Egba
Re: I Need Court Affidavit (urgent) by Enskynelson(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2020
N100 if u will go to the bank to generate to pay on Remita. Alternatively, 500-1k should do if they are to 'assist' you at the court.

1 Like

Re: I Need Court Affidavit (urgent) by Highorbit7O16: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2020
Transparent:
I went to GTbank to upgrade my account and I was told that I have three names (first, middle and surname) attached to my BVN but on my grbank account, only two names (first and surname) were attached to it.

Then I was told to go to Court for an affidavit "sworn in affidavit for addition of name from..... To....

I want to make findings about the fee, requirement.

I stay in Abule Egba
Go to Ikeja under bridge as if you're going to Iyana ipaja, they will be calling you to do for 500#

1 Like

Re: I Need Court Affidavit (urgent) by Transparent(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Highorbit7O16:
Go to Ikeja under bridge as if you're going to Iyana ipaja, they will be calling you to do for 500#

Okay you mean Ikeja along ?
Re: I Need Court Affidavit (urgent) by Transparent(m): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
Enskynelson:
N100 if u will go to the bank to generate to pay on Remita. Alternatively, 500-1k should do if they are to 'assist' you at the court.

What are the requirement
Re: I Need Court Affidavit (urgent) by Enskynelson(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Transparent:

What are the requirement
Just carry any ID in case. They don't normally ask for anything.

1 Like

Re: I Need Court Affidavit (urgent) by Transparent(m): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2020
Enskynelson:

Just carry any ID in case. They don't normally ask for anything.

Do you have contact of any friend in high court, Ikeja ?
Re: I Need Court Affidavit (urgent) by Enskynelson(m): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2020
Transparent:

Do you have contact of any friend in high court, Ikeja ?
Nope. None. It is not a BIG thing. Just walk in and you will get done in a short while. Don't let anyone extort you. The process is not tedious.

1 Like

Re: I Need Court Affidavit (urgent) by Transparent(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
Enskynelson:

Nope. None. It is not a BIG thing. Just walk in and you will get done in a short while. Don't let anyone extort you. The process is not tedious.

Ok thank you very much
Re: I Need Court Affidavit (urgent) by Highorbit7O16: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Transparent:

Okay you mean Ikeja along ?
Sometime they are there. But u was saying at the other side of lasuth almost heading to post office. They are also at ogba

(1) (Reply)

53 Brutal And Sad Facts About Life Everyone Needs To Know / . / Choose: Fame Or Brain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.