Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,280 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:41 AM

E-flirting:What Do You Think? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / E-flirting:What Do You Think? (8538 Views)

Revealed! 15 Signs A Woman Is Flirting With You. Don't miss this. See photos.... / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Pweety4me(f): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2011
oluite:

Ouch!!! Seriously?lol!
but like said Atreides its not supposed to be serious?
It dey happen na, but dis1 pass me imagining anyfin jor, na fraud be dat1. . .u see all thse guys wey get sweet mouth 4 here 80% of dem don over 30 & dem no even fine reach how dem they form so make u just dey becareful. grin
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by slyopez(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2011
Pweety4me:

It dey happen na, but dis1 pass me imagining anyfin jor, na fraud be dat1. . .u see all thse guys wey get sweet mouth 4 here 80% of dem don over 30 & dem no even fine reach how dem they form so make u just dey becareful. grin
@pweet, u wey dey always look 4 person wey fine u sure say u urself fine? Although ur ID show u re a kid. Dont pray make u reach 35 b4 u marry.
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by harkeju(m): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2011
I once engaged maself in that kind shit thing, had some dates wif ma online gurls at some joints, but they all turn out to be unbeautiful, so I repented!!! sad undecided
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by ebila(m): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2011
@Topic,
Flirting is flirting,weda ova d internet or at the bar close to u!
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by sirt1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2011
Pweety4me:

No but, imagine uv'e know this person on the forum for a very long while & u guys are really cool, u think that they are like how they ave painted 2 yu all this while, till u find out!it's repulsive & i believe dat's a form of betrayal & fraud! embarassed angry

guess Pweety4me had sour experience of e-flirting.
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by jamace(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2011
Abeg, let me laugh anonymously jare! Ha ha ha grin grin grin
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by sirt1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2011
jamace:

Abeg, let me laugh anonymously jare! Ha ha ha grin grin grin

Me sef dey follow u laff Ha ha ha ah ah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by tlops(m): 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2011
it has the same effect as real life flirting, if it backfires,
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Intrepid1(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2011
Dem dey flirt for here Una no talk since nah! shocked
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by mindthing: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2011
Flirting, 'e-' or otherwise, is just a case of intimacy without intricacy. Nothing to worry about at this, i think.
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Omolola1(f): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2011
It's normal
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by drmoney: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2011
Well, just like you can infer from pweety4me's post(s), the under-30's have a way of taking it seriously,I guess!
Wait a minute, didnt she make the front page 2 days ago, looking for a spouse?
I can see why she'd have 'fraudulent' guys on her trail.
BTW, I dont see anything wrong in e-fliting.
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by LordReed(m): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2011
Hey Atreides sup gurl? MTN is always swallowing my replies.

Would you really call this playful nairaland banter flirting? I mean there's no element of risk, no emotional undertone, it's just good ol' fun.
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Carlosein(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2011
[s]Digression: Atreides(2), wat have u done to get banned[/s]

i think everyone does. those who don't overdid it and repented grin
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Mygoldie(f): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2011
E- flirting?
Nah,not for moi. undecided lipsrsealed sad
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by koolchicco: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2011
Mygoldie:

E- flirting?
Nah,not for moi. undecided lipsrsealed sad
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Mygoldie(f): 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^^amebo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
ssshh,its our dirty little secret.
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by koolchicco: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2011
^
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by violent(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2011
Many times, e-flirting taken too far will eventually develop strong emotional undertones for individuals who are usually very sensitive.  The fact that many financial scams find their roots from e-flirting shows that it really does work. Emotions are very fickle things, once you chat with someone who is capable of holding you spell bound with their choice of words, many times, you are quick to lose the fact that you've never even met in the real world.

The truth about e-flirting, once it moves out of a public forum to a more private arena such as YIM, is that you are really connecting with the other person using real emotions, what differentiates it from real flirting is the physical form factor.
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Carlosein(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^Too true!
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by koolchicco: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2011
violent:

Many times, e-flirting taken too far will eventually develop strong emotional undertones for individuals who are usually very sensitive.  The fact that many financial scams find their roots from e-flirting shows that it really does work. Emotions are very fickle things, once someone you chat with someone who is capable of holding you spell bound with their choice of words, many times, you are quick to lose the fact that you've never even met in the real world.

The truth about e-flirting, once it moves out of a public forum to a more private arena such as YIM, is that you are really connecting with the other person using real emotions, what differentiates it from real flirting is the physical form factor.

100% TRUE!!
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2011
my religion doesnt allow e- flirting.

those who can, should go ahead.

it's fun to read sometimes.
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by iyatrustee(f): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^^first, ur religion doesn't celebrate Vals day, now it doesn't allow e-flirting! Y shldnt u just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by 190: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2011
Its true,

Ive never flirted all my life

thats why ladies here call me a good guy! cool cool
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2011
welcome to the 21st century
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Pweety4me(f): 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2011
slyopez:

@pweet, u wey dey always look 4 person wey fine u sure say u urself fine? Although your ID show u re a kid. Dont pray make u reach 35 b4 u marry.
Who was looking for person who is fine? my ID shows i am a kid?& ur id shows wat? bruv u do not know me so be quiet! undecided

sir t:

guess Pweety4me had sour experience of e-flirting.
Let's say iv'e learned some tins. tongue
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 12, 2011
cheesy cheesy its a sin to flirt grin
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by MrsChima(f): 1:48am On Feb 12, 2011
There is nothing wrong with harmless flirting. Its the ACTION AFTER THE FLIRTING we should be worry about.
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by okadaman2: 6:18am On Feb 12, 2011
Ashawo full hia die!
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2011
well, e-flirting is dangerous, imo.

especially if taken seriously.

Many times, e-flirting taken too far will eventually develop strong emotional undertones for individuals who are usually very sensitive.  The fact that many financial scams find their roots from e-flirting shows that it really does work. Emotions are very fickle things, once you chat with someone who is capable of holding you spell bound with their choice of words, many times, you are quick to lose the fact that you've never even met in the real world.

true, and you get hooked before you know it.

though in this internet age, people do tend to interact more online. It cant be prevented, but it never hurts to be informed of the dangers.
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Atreides2(f): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Hey Atreides sup gurl? MTN is always swallowing my replies.

Would you really call this playful nairaland banter flirting? I mean there's no element of risk, no emotional undertone, it's just good ol' fun.
Reed,That's what i'm saying- there's no risk involved in e-flirting. It's only when people take it too seriously that there could be a problem. Also,when it goes off a forum like this to yim,to fb, and then people exchange numbers and start calling themselves,it could get serious and it can be termed as real flirting. I think as long as it's anonymous and people don't get serious about it,then there's no harm done.
Re: E-flirting:What Do You Think? by Atreides2(f): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2011
Carlosein:

[s]Digression: Atreides(2), wat have u done to get banned[/s]

i think everyone does. those who don't overdid it and repented grin
Dude they said i was spamming!!! Digression:How's baby? And wifey? Did we get twins/triplets? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Finally Broke the Yoke Hurray!!! [Picture] / My Advice To All Yahoo & Intending Yahoo Boys Out There! / Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.