Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Do Not Read, It Is Not... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do Not Read, It Is Not... (139 Views)

Do Not Read This If You've Got Your Life All Sorted Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Read, It Is Not... by seiyefajohn(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
ACTORS ARE FOR INTERPRETATIVE PURPOSE:

Miss Aye Peter's is one of the best actors i have trained and promoted. With her' acting is simple, with her' charisma is a natural flair. Other female actors (actresses) tremble when she comes on set.

And thru Miss Aye Peter's i have come to know that, some actors just need instruction and they'll perform well. While other actors need more attention, more schooling and even more supervision to get things done right on set.

Actors are mechanical tools to the director, how to use the actor for the overall interpretative purpose of the motion picture is continually in the director's thought till the production is over.

*Cast are tools on the director' set. Cast can sometimes use their performance(s) to remote the director's facial expression from cold to hot or hot tocold, from frown to smile or from smile to frown etc
(Read my material__WHAT IS ACTING for more schooling)

When the actor is thinking of ROLE INTERPRETATION, the director is dreaming OVERALL INTERPRETATION for the film. And with actors like Aye Peter's, a director need not go thru so much stress to make a great film.

I wrote this, i will stand-by it. I am ever willing to defend it.

__NSJ

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Marketing Training Start Making Real Money Online / Gis Training In Portharcourt / Watch The Compilation Of The Funniest Pubg Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.