Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time (25823 Views)

COVID-19: Japanese University Conducts Graduation Ceremony Using Remote Robots / Lasu Post Utme For Lagos Indigene And Non-indigene / Uniben Main Site Presents Online (computer – Based) Post Utme Practice Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by Openbusiness4: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2020
Nice cool
Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by Simvan: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
We are A Covenant Generation
Pursuing Excellence..
Redeemed to Reign
Learning to Rule,

We are Bound by an oath.
Obeying Rules to Rule,
Making Kings of youth
Flying high on Covenant wings

Wisdom's Call for Change
Inspired on Fire
With Courage
Marching on in Grace
God's own arrow
Shot for Glory.

CU Always on Top, Setting the Space for others...
Dotherightthing come and see something

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2020
School wey sabi.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by just2endowed: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pursuing Excellence..
Redeemed to Reign
Learning to Rule,

We are Bound by an oath.
Obeying Rules to Rule,
Making Kings of youth

Wisdom's Call for Change
Inspired on Fire
With Courage
Marching on in Grace
God's own arrow
Shot for Glory.

NOUN doing online exam self

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by hucienda: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2020
Now that is one good school in the country at the moment.

Kudos to the management and staff.
Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Yes brother, shout for glory. The haters will hate.

We are always on top.
I thought you are thought that we are all equal in the eyes of the lord? Where is this narcissistic behaviour coming from?
Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2020
atiku4President:
Secondary schools like Deeper Life High School is also conducting their JSS 1 Enterance Exam using home based online exam method. I think this is the new way to go.

These kinds of exams are called "high stakes" exams as a lot depends on them. How can they ensure the integrity of the exams when there aren't centrally proctored?
Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2020
fraymite:
I think it's like interview method. I wonder how Examination integrity will be maintained if it's normal multiple choice questions. Most parents will assist their wards or they get mercenary in place before the exam.

Exactly....how is integrity ensured?
Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by Agugbadin: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2020
femi4:
No wonder, you belong to the sheepel geng

Sadly you are one of those Nigerian who specialize in pulling others down, you never appreciate good effort and encourage excellence. If this school is in UK you will be signing their glory but here you are in a country where creativity is never encouraged pulling down the only IVY league in this country, please turn on a new leaf and make sure that you honour home made efforts.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by Nairalandmonika: 9:11am On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pursuing Excellence..
Redeemed to Reign
Learning to Rule,

We are Bound by an oath.
Obeying Rules to Rule,
Making Kings of youth

Wisdom's Call for Change
Inspired on Fire
With Courage
Marching on in Grace
God's own arrow
Shot for Glory.

Na una school anthem be that?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by Nairalandmonika: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Simvan:

Dotherightthing come and see something
Be like say na their school abi university anthem be that o.
Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:14am On Aug 02, 2020
this is awesomefully fantastic!!!
Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by omoadeleye(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pursuing Excellence..
Redeemed to Reign
Learning to Rule,

We are Bound by an oath.
Obeying Rules to Rule,
Making Kings of youth

Wisdom's Call for Change
Inspired on Fire
With Courage
Marching on in Grace
God's own arrow
Shot for Glory.

Is it SPACE or PACE?

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by UncleSnr(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2020
Lmao, Open University dey write exams from home already.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by RTSC: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2020
Instead of wasting money in inferior Ghanaian schools, why not go to covenant, if you are scared of strike?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by obembet(f): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2020
Noblejay7:
This is the way to go. Covid19 has come to stay. The world must evolve along side as schools can not remain closed any longer.

Government must invest in ICT infrastructure and encourage universities to migrate some programs online.

Make them go collect another loan abi?
Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by awoo47: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2020
atiku4President:
Secondary schools like Deeper Life High School is also conducting their JSS 1 Enterance Exam using home based online exam method. I think this is the new way to go.
deeper get secondary sch?? I can't imagine how it will look like
Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by ArticleBeast: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2020
femi4:
No wonder, you belong to the sheepel geng
And you are part of the goats

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by ArticleBeast: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2020
awoo47:
deeper get secondary sch?? I can't imagine how it will look like
One of the best.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by awoo47: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2020
ArticleBeast:

One of the best.
i knw dey will be brilliant and highly disciplined but dere social development will be stunted sha

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by 2cribz: 9:50am On Aug 02, 2020
Very easy to cheat here. Just get another niggi.opp with a screen mirror. Wifi is ready,google search is faster.dullards gaining admission over the internet. Get to school,do a sex tape and then who knows,You fit blow,educatuin is exerggerated here esp in naija west africa.covid 19 is the end of the world hope you know. 666 aint no mark of the beast. Covid 19 is the modern 666. Chances of surviving it is pretty slim.

Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by Ademoore07(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2020
fraymite:
I think it's like interview method. I wonder how Examination integrity will be maintained if it's normal multiple choice questions. Most parents will assist their wards or they get mercenary in place before the exam.
Funny you. So u think PC doesn't have camera? The CU server will just disqualify any candidate with their wards beside them. Instructions on what they need to avoid will be issued to all candidate b4 the exam. No stress. #IsaSimpleStuff

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by persius555(m): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2020
Government owned higher institutions are stuck in stone age. Tomorrow, they will claim to be the best.
Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by ucheuzor1(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2020
Thats My alma matter grin grin

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by Oracleforce: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2020
atiku4President:

More money for the IT industry in this corona season.....l

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by sexiestharam(f): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pursuing Excellence..
Redeemed to Reign
Learning to Rule,

We are Bound by an oath.
Obeying Rules to Rule,
Making Kings of youth

Wisdom's Call for Change
Inspired on Fire
With Courage
Marching on in Grace
God's own arrow
Shot for Glory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by Slynation(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2020
fraymite:
Nobody go dull naw... grin A badass Machineries plus at least 5 full squad with standby phone....
Re: Covenant University Conducts Home-Based Post UTME For The First Time by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2020
sanyablaze:
This one is LOUD and worthy of emulation.

The Coronavirus pandemic has just exposed how the education system in Nigeria/Africa has entirely decayed. Most US and UK schools did not shut down completely as learning continued online. But here, my university girls are already thinking to start selling PLAIN TEE SHIRTS.
it is a Nigerian thing maybe, not entirely African countries, my friend who schooled in Ghana have been doing this since 2009, submission of assignments online, grade results online, course materials online, notice board online etc. You can do all these things with just your school ID number.
Sorry Nigeria is back ward not entirely Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please I Need Waec Timetable Urgently / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / Man Sends Young Groundnut Hawker Back To School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.