Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,896 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:29 AM

If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person (1613 Views)

Can you do this job? If yes! Come in / Advice Urgently Needed: Should I Consider This Job If Given The Offer? / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person by daniel56(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
Good day,
I am Daniel I posted it here that I am looking for work, d next day someone call my John by name called me that he have a job for m foolish.
I give him my details on phone.
He ask me of my working experience which I didn't give him collect and he told m, I have no working experience I say yes.
He say he works in MTN customer service as a nig,
He ask m to come to duste, I don't know duste to mararaba was like a journey.
He say I should buy him something when coming. I say boss I never get job u say make I buy u something. That was not enough, I told my mother and father someone from nairaland call m for a job, my daddy ask m is occupation, I give them all the detail before going,

My parents check d name on Truecaller and it was not John but another name came up ADURA, 07041363200, is face didn't not show on Truecaller. He was like a ghost to me, mararaba to wuse is #300 and wuse to duste is 300.
, I thank God I didn't go. Just because of job I will travel for 1300. My transport fee from my house to junction is not included.
Add all transport fee is #1600. If I b mumu,. My parents told m I didn't know d journey I am about to start.

I am looking for job not to travel for job into a land I never go
Re: If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person by bunmitepresh(f): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
daniel56:
Good day,
I am Daniel I posted it here that I am looking for work, d next day someone call my John by name called me that he have a job for m foolish.
He ask me of my working experience which I didn't give him collect and he told m, I have no working experience I say yes.
He say I should buy him something when coming. I say boss I never get job u say make I buy u something. That was not enough, I told my mother and father someone from nairaland call m for a job, my daddy ask m is occupation, I give them all the detail before going,

My parents check d name on Truecaller and it was not John but another name came up ADURA, 07041363200, is face didn't not show on Truecaller. He was like a ghost to me, mararaba to wuse is #300 and wuse to duste is 300.
, I thank God I didn't go. Just because of job I will travel for 1300. My transport fee from my house to junction is not included.
Add all transport fee is #1600. If I b mumu,. My parents told m I didn't know d journey I am about to start.

One sent me a message on WhatsApp this morning claiming he works with Mtn, that he was just transferred to Abj from Lag this January that i can come to Abj, I replied that I can’t come, he said it’s Job oooo, I told him that I am not Desperate &Foolish....Scammers everywhere���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person by donPhill(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
bunmitepresh:
[color=#006600][/color]
One sent me a message on WhatsApp this morning claiming he works with Mtn, that he was just transferred to Abj from Lag this January that i can come to Abj, I replied that I can’t come, he said it’s Job oooo, I told him that I am not Desperate &Foolish....Scammers everywhere���
GOD will help us job seekers from the hands of scammers
Re: If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person by EtssehEsse(f): 1:18am On Aug 02, 2020
The guy must be a ritualist or something like that. He uses same format everywhere.
He contacted me sometimes back as I made a post here about searching for job. Said his name is Adura and he works for mtn, he just got transferred to Abuja from Lagos recently. He offered to help me get a customer care agent post with Mtn in Abuja.
I suspected his ways, then i decided to ask him questions but the dude didn't complete his scam lesson, I asked him for other social media handles but he said he doesn't do social sites, hmmm... not long after we started chatting on whatsapp, he added a profile picture... So, I asked him where the head office was and he said mtn's head office is situated at wuse and that he works there as the assistant head of HR or something similar, ha! mtn head office that is at maitama. That alone rounded it up!
The way he kept calling and asked me to relocate to Abuja was something else.
I didn't even let him know I suspected anything as I no even get time to debate the obvious, after a few days he got fed up of calling.
Imagine me travelling all the way to Abuja to go and die or get scammed.. God forbid, I am woke!
Job seekers should be extra wise these days o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person by femi4: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2020
What's his moniker here
Re: If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person by EtssehEsse(f): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2020
femi4:
What's his moniker here
I think he usually picks people's numbers from their posts , he tells you he saw your nairaland post and wants to help. He never mentioned his moniker.
Re: If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person by femi4: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2020
EtssehEsse:

I think he usually picks people's numbers from their posts , he tells you he saw your nairaland post and wants to help. He never mentioned his moniker.
he's probably a guest
Re: If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person by yeme7(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2020
Same thing Happened to. Me when I posted I needed a job here, so he contacted me, saying that he will give me the job on one condition that if I will pay I said yes later he connected me to. One lady the lady called me saying that the job is available that I have to pay 50k because most Nigeria jobs are not for free that's when I noticed Adura was fake
.... May God help us.... Job seeking ain't easy.... Just depressed
Re: If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person by Greatzeus(m): 9:52am On Aug 02, 2020
daniel56:
Good day,

Please tell me you are not a graduate,if you are, then our educational system is worse than I think. I wish you well in your job quest but imagine facing a panel of interviewers with this bus stop English.

1 Like

Re: If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person by EtssehEsse(f): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2020
femi4:
he's probably a guest
You know if he's a member he wouldn't want to mention his moniker to avoid being exposed. He sent some pictures to me but I doubts if it's him.
But then, let everyone be extra cautious in everything these days.
Re: If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person by zeenaman: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2020
Greatzeus:

Please tell me you are not a graduate,if you are, then our educational system is worse than I think. I wish you well in your job quest but imagine facing a panel of interviewers with this bus stop English.
Not even the English alone. Imagine the guy thanking God that he didn't waste his money on transportation when he should have been more concerned with his safety. Maybe he's a teenager still taking instructions from his parents. If his parents didn't check the guy out on True caller, he would have been a prey.
He needs to wise up
Re: If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person by Haywhymido(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
This Adura guy must be an Oloribuu somebody, one day bushmeat go catch the hunter
Re: If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person by ikorodureporta: 4:39am On Aug 03, 2020
zeenaman:

Not even the English alone. Imagine the guy thanking God that he didn't waste his money on transportation when he should have been more concerned with his safety. Maybe he's a teenager still taking instructions from his parents. If his parents didn't check the guy out on True caller, he would have been a prey.
He needs to wise up

cheesy cheesy

Him for just end up with shackles
Re: If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person by ymstar(m): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
We all need to be careful
Re: If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person by MadelnNigeria: 6:48am On Aug 07, 2020
daniel56:
Good day,

what's the person's Moniker on Nairaland
Re: If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person by daniel56(m): 10:21am On Aug 14, 2020
MadelnNigeria:
what's the person's Moniker on Nairaland
he called m on phone

1 Like

Re: If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person by daniel56(m): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2020
Greatzeus:

Graduate of accounting, serve Nigeria (NYSC) in Enugu.
Re: If U Are Looking For Job, Please Never U Travel For A Job If U Know D Person by STRI1: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2020
AFO - TUTORS
(An Outstanding Educational Institution).

Address: FUTA Southgate, Akure, Ondo State

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN GIVING YOUR CHILD(REN) QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE EDUCATION � ??

ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE YOUR CHILDREN ACCESS TO THE HANDS OF QUALIFIED AND WELL COMPETENT TUTORS, TO GIVE THEM THE GUIDE TO EXCELLING ACADEMICALLY.

WE OFFER PRIVATE CLASSES FOR;

✓ JSS 1-3

✓ BECE

✓ SSS 1-3

✓ WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.

✓ JAMB, POST- JAMB

_If you think education is expensive, try ignorance_

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES (CALL/WHATSAPP):

07067984484, 08173081185

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Got This / Vacany, Icrc Hiring / Young Graduates Wanted @ Huawei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.