Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,454 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption (20320 Views)

Ogun Students Waylay, Beat Teacher Who Stopped Them From Cheating / Court Frees 16 Ogun Students In Detention After PUNCH Report / 16 Ogun Students In Detention For Destroying School Property, Parents Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
OK
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by Diamondniyi(m): 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hit LIKE if you want resumption for university students

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by ayenale1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
PTF and various states are tired, we will just see NCDC websites and SM handles will erase all its records vam.
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by Royalfurnitures: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
Any student with malaria fever don enter wahala be that

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture,that's why we are here for you
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by dublinkmy6: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hehe!
If there wont be free covid 19 tests for students, education in Naija don cast finally be that o!
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by Herodutus(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by hohafrank(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
obonujoker:
All the parents wey dey owe school fees before and be dey pray make school no resume...

God don catch una... grin
You're one of them.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by pointstores(m): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nawa
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by Openbusiness4: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
i c
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by Mourinho24: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
Gone are the Days when Men used to Ask for Nudes
nowadays Ladies post them daily like a Motivational Quote�‍♂��
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
Diamondniyi:
Hit LIKE if you want resumption for university students
likes kee you there grin
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by chukwuibuipob: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
sad Looting left N right. Dem go soon tell us how spend billions to chase covid back to China sad
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by BlackSpanner: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
So what will happen if a student tests positive a day to mathematics cheesy grin
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by ChiefZaddy: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
AVAILABLE
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by ruffDiamond: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Brain dead
yeah right..brain dead mofos
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by Xisnin(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
Waste of money except for borading schools.
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by chukwuibuipob: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
AVAILABLE
can u send data to my daughter and get Ur money
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by Seunpaul01(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Good but unnecessary. Cos no matter what they will still find someone tag covid positive even if the person only have malaria.
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by SaintLucia: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
PureGoldh:
Malaria test ....I guess

E be like say dx people don finally belleful
Malaria even kill more than any disease in sub Sahara Africa if you don't know.
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by BeSnappy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
Good move if done, but who will pay?
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by Cool83(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2020
ntyce:
Thieves, they've been asked to pay 25k each for the test....
source?
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
Will the students remain on campus after their tests return negative or what?

I don't see how this will help anyone. Follow the covid-19 guidelines instead abeg. Make dem no waste people time and money here.
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by skypower(f): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
So that they can start rolling out figures like 1,500 students and 800 teachers infected by COBID 19 in Ogun state.

What is their intrest in education, na so they love us reach? Make them allow these kids write their WAEC exams in peace jor.
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by jidamsel43(m): 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Another way to justify the money siphoned from the cover of the state
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by midarstouch: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
this is really very very wrong from the state....my assertions are ;
1. the levy of 25k per child to be paid and the child is allowed into the school even without test....very dubious
2. only one testing center in a senatorial district in ogun state .....if all the students go their for test....it will only increase community transmission
3.if the government is serious...test could be done just like polio vaccination programs....go to the school,collect swabs ....tab and wait for results
4. with the dubious attempt at enriching the government coffers......they can come with a bogus figure tomorrow and say lots of students are infected hence....schools remain shut
5.there is no commissioner of education in ogun state so.....it is expected that education is not a priority.

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by iparipa: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
We are like minds here Bros/ sis .
It is so annoying listening to their lies.
WHO, NCDC etc.
EyezofGod120:
sad I no dey like to dey hear anything related to this scamdemic,,d tin dey vex me

1 Like

Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by bunmioguns(m): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
25k for the Covid-19 test

Mehn

Time to hammer for this yahoo yahoo govt
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
And who pays for the test? Government or parents or school owners? Please no vague reasons.
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by GiZcorp: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
Who is getting this gist Another postponement of waec and resumption loading!!! NCDC and PTF on covid-19 will soon do their magic and ensure that these children are permanently locked out of sch for the rest of year while they cash out big from their misfortune... Sorry guys in advance.

Yes pls go ahead and read it again then screen grab it for reference sake!
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by ChiefZaddy: 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
can u send data to my daughter and get Ur money
You send the money then I send the data immediately. Thanks
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by chukwuibuipob: 11:57pm On Aug 01, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
You send the money then I send the data immediately. Thanks
mbanu; May I not see evil
Re: Ogun: Students To Undergo COVID-19 Test On Resumption by ChiefZaddy: 12:01am On Aug 02, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
mbanu; May I not see evil
Lol. I've sold to few Nairaland users here, they all got their data.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Vs FG Face-off: Just Before You Nail The NANS President / VC Gives Herdsmen Ultimatum To Withdraw Cattle From Campus / University Of Jos Permanent Site On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.