Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere (47122 Views)

Is Zzapo's Offer A Scam? Mister Mobility Responds To Your Questions / Getting A Samsung Galaxy S10 Screen Replacement Is Not Going To Be Cheap / Calls Not Going Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by punisha: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Angelfrost:

...And, what's wrong with that??! Y'all should keep sleeping while the hardworking and smart Asians do the needful.

China and Russia truly inspire me!!! Especially the way they give Trump sleepless nights! grin

Well, since u have nothing else to offer but be inspired by China cos they give Trump sleepless nights, I'd agree that we r sleeping, but u "Mr Quote everyone without readin" may never be found.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by PigTormentor: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
[[s]quote author=FlordFlorez post=92376027] ...and that was how afonja BASTARDS continue to have sleepless night on Umuigbo. #OPC OBFUSCATED URCHINS.[/quote][/s]

Better stop drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's urine for breakfast. It's not good for your mental and physical health.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by Mayhem999: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
punisha:

Well, since u have nothing else to offer but be inspired by China cos they give Trump sleepless nights, I'd agree that we r sleeping, but u "Mr Quote everyone without readin" may never be found.

Loooooooool.
My guy say we dey sleep, but him ma dey live for onitsha
Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by FlordFlorez(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
dermmy:

Cmon engage me intellectually if you know what you are saying. What has communism got to do with TikTok. That your comment reeks of ignorance.
If not that u are an ignoramus, u should've engaged me with healthy convo; filled with intellects. Now that u have messed up urself and have reviewed to me who u really are, u now dares asking for intellect engagement? U must have sold ur cortex to the chinkos. This should be ur last quote to be directed to me!

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by AngelicBeing: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Shellsploit:
Tik tok is here to stay like corbid 1-9 virus.
Hian, corbid1_9 virus shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by olugabbie(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
Charleys:
Tiktok is spying on you.

TikTok is spying on you.

Is google not spying on you? Google knows everything about you. Remember you use Google map, Google photo, YouTube, gmail e.t.c. infact without a google account your android phone is useless. Who is fooling who? So if tik tok can't be trusted. Google should not be trusted too. The two has access to our information. Google access more of our information.
Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by dermmy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
FlordFlorez:
If not that u are an ignoramus, u should've engaged me with healthy convo; filled with intellects. Now that u have messed up urself and have reviewed to me who u really are, u now dares asking for intellect engagement? U must have sold ur cortex to the chinkos. This should be ur last quote to be directed to me!

I know you have nothing to offer. Look at the negative replies you have been getting from your funny and meaningless comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by FlordFlorez(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
PigTormentor:
[[s]quote author=FlordFlorez post=92376027] ...and that was how afonja BASTARDS continue to have sleepless night on Umuigbo. #OPC OBFUSCATED URCHINS.[/s]

Better stop drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's urine for breakfast. It's not good for your mental and physical health.
coming from a notorious fulani's asslicker. #CALM DOWN with the asslicking...
Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by dangerzone: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
I wonder if you have a life outside of social media?
dangoteinlaw:
Tiktok has come to stay, i love the app. You can't be on tiktok and have a boring moment infact u will hate instagram. To me instagram is like kids app where jobless and useless kids hangout u know like those area jobless boiz in your street that their hangout spot but on tiktok is where real talents come to show their skills. Forget those privacy issue that app is dope mhen and their data compression is really wonderful I wonder how they could achives that. A video so long won't be up to 2mb like seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by blowjohn(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ovie56:
Wow all these compliments for an app 16yo boys and girls dance on?

And he said forget those privacy issues grin grin grin.

The guy doesnt know who the chinese are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by blowjohn(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
olugabbie:

Is google not spying on you? Google knows everything about you. Remember you use Google map, Google photo, YouTube, gmail e.t.c. infact without a google account your android phone is useless. Who is fooling who? So if tik tok can't be trusted. Google should not be trusted too. The two has access to our information. Google access more of our information.

Google knows everything about u but is not using its ability for sinister motives.
Between america and the chinese who do u trust?
Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin
Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by hexenbiest: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
I just love the confidence of this brand, Tiktok is used widely by almost everyone on the globe.

Meanwhile if you're on the lookout for an organisation offering financial solutions tailored to your needs, then FCMB has got you covered.

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by timay(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
blowjohn:

Google knows everything about u but is not using its ability for sinister motives.

Google is not using your info against you because you are a nobody in the grand scheme of things and you are also not an important person of interest.

Most important people all over the world don't use all these Google and the likes, most of them have private and encrypted server for their online activities devoid of spying, the popular ones among them with public figure status only have social media accounts controlled by their assistants and only post info online subject to their approval. So man like Dangote might be posting about an event, meanwhile, the assistant posting it for him might not even know where he is

3 Likes

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by olugabbie(m): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
blowjohn:

I trust neither the two. We have been brainwashed. They make us believe that everything from the west is goodv& everything from Russia or China is bad. It is just propaganda. China is growing very very fast and West are afraid of the Chinese growth. China has spies, America has spies. China has hackers, America has hackers. China is trying to dominate the world, America is the number dominant power. So what is their offence? Propaganda upon propaganda!

2 Likes

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by 12inchess: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
It's only good when America is spying on you through google and facebook.
Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by Ogaonos: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
donmik:

What do u know about this matter and what do u expect him to have done for or d blacks that he didn't do as a national leader?
make election come we go see.
Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
u still won't get it no matter the explanations. Imagine ur whole life being controlled by one person. From Facebook to instagram then WhatsApp he controls whatever goes in and out of u, he decides what u see and don't see. That's what trump wants. They are angry another big player will take away that monopoly.

No one likes your claptrap dude... You are just a dimwitted kid..
Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by DexterousOne(m): 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
olugabbie:

I trust neither the two. We have been brainwashed. They make us believe that everything from the west is goodv& everything from Russia or China is bad. It is just propaganda. China is growing very very fast and West are afraid of the Chinese growth. China has spies, America has spies. China has hackers, America has hackers. China is trying to dominate the world, America is the number dominant power. So what is their offence? Propaganda upon propaganda!

If you understand the basis for the global concern over China
You will not talk the way you are talking
Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by dermmy(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

If you understand the basis for the global concern over China
You will not talk the way you are talking

What is the basis for the global concern over China aside the propaganda we are being offered. U.S and its western allies want us to believe China is a threat when we know that they are the real devil who have killed millions and unseated democratic regimes around the world and replaced them with brutal and corrupt dictators. How many countries has China stole from through slavery/colonialism? How many countries has China invaded? They don't even meddle in the internal affairs of other countries. They don't sponsor insurgents or plot regime change in other countries like the west has being doing for decades.

Global spying or espionage, America ranks number one so they should stop shouting and let us rest. Edward Snowden revealed how America hacked China and Hong Kong for years. I'm not supporting China here every country needs espionage but America should stop acting like a saint here. We are not idiots we know what they do we have read them in books and we hear them in news.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by DexterousOne(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
dermmy:

What is the basis for the global concern over China aside the propaganda we are being offered. U.S and its western allies want us to believe China is a threat when we know that they are the real devil who have killed millions and unseated democratic regimes around the world and replaced them with brutal and corrupt dictators. How many countries has China stole from through slavery/colonialism? How many countries has China invaded? They don't even meddle in the internal affairs of other countries. They don't sponsor insurgents or plot regime change in other countries like the west has being doing for decades.

Global spying or espionage, America ranks number one so they should stop shouting and let us rest. Edward Snowden revealed how America hacked China and Hong Kong for years. I'm not supporting China here every country needs espionage but America should stop acting like a saint here. We are not idiots we know what they do we have read them in books and we hear them in news.

You are missing the point

Each country is trying to use propaganda to paint each other good
I get that

But there are irrefutable facts on the ground that makes sensible people worry about china

In china, there is no such thing as private enterprise
In other words
The chinese govt gives and order
You comply as a company
Whether you like it or not

That's not the case in the US, Nigeria or anywhere else

Hauwei and Tik Tok are in that bondage

Unless there is reform
That delineate the corporate China from the chinese govt

We have to be very careful with them
But sentimental Africans dont get it.

China btw is just as meddlesome as the United states

Look at Zambia, Look at Zimbabwe
Look at Al Bashir's Sudan

How did you think the Chinese base in Djibouti came about?

Or the predicament Comoros is in now?

China is not to be trusted
And have no good intentions for africa
They are stealing resources, land grabbing, giving out sub prime loans (debt diplomacy) subverting government authorities and the list goes on

Anyone who thinks China has good intentions for us (or anyone) is being deluded

China is OUR ENEMY and MUST be treated as such

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by CrazyOptimist: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
femi4:
Trump is against anything China and any app he couldn't control

Big lie.
Google and see the amount of patent deals his daughter Ivanka has sealed within his 3 years in government. His action was a retaliation to his failed rally. Google is your friend.
Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by dermmy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
DexterousOne:

You are missing the point

Each country is trying to use propaganda to paint each other good
I get that

But there are irrefutable facts on the ground that makes sensible people worry about china

In china, there is no such thing as private enterprise
In other words
The chinese govt gives and order
You comply as a company
Whether you like it or not

That's not the case in the US, Nigeria or anywhere else

Hauwei and Tik Tok are in that bondage

Unless there is reform
That delineate the corporate China from the chinese govt

We have to be very careful with them
But sentimental Africans dont get it.

China btw is just as meddlesome as the United states

Look at Zambia, Look at Zimbabwe
Look at Al Bashir's Sudan

China is not to be trusted
And have no good intentions for africa
They are stealing resources, land grabbing, giving out sub prime loans (debt diplomacy) subverting government authorities and the list goes on

Anyone who thinks China has good intentions for us (or anyone) is being deluded

You talked about debt trap diplomacy but you should blame that on African leaders. China isn't forcing its loans on any country. If your leaders were responsible they won't have the need to approach China for loans.

Every upcoming power would like to dominate other countries. If Nigeria had its way like China Nigeria would do same. Every country wants to spread its tentacles and have a grip on countries that are rich in resources. Put the blame on your leaders not China. But China is still responsible in its approach unlike the unscrupulous western imperialists. Do an anlysis of what China is doing and compare it with the western imperialists past and present and judge.

The scramble for Africa continues we all know that but blame it on African leaders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by DexterousOne(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
dermmy:

You talked about debt trap diplomacy but you should blame that on African leaders. China isn't forcing its loans on any country. If your leaders were responsible they won't have the need to approach China for loans.

Every upcoming power would like to dominate other countries. If Nigeria had its way like China Nigeria would do same. Every country wants to spread its tentacles and have a grip on countries that are rich in resources. Put the blame on your leaders not China. But China is still responsible in its approach unlike the unscrupulous western imperialists. Do an anlysis of what China is doing and compare it with the western imperialists past and present and judge.

The scramble for Africa continues we all know that but blame it on African leaders.

China and the west are all here to exploit and cheat.

And China is not being "responsible "

Land grabbing is not responsible
Illegal mining is not responsible
Poaching is not responsible

Underhand dealings are not responsible

Judging by your argument
Put the blame on the leaders and not the Western imperialists for the plunder of africa

African leaders were the ones who signed that atrocious deal with France that gave France the leeway to cheat them
Olympio and Houphet Boigny and Bongo

African leaders like Mobutu is to blame for conniving with western imperialists to overthrow Lumumba.

If you want to use that logic
That's how it sounds above

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by blowjohn(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
olugabbie:

Which country gives u complete freedom?
China doesnt alow many practices, internet is limited, u cant criticize the government etc.
That's the message am trying to pass across.
Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by earnit3: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin
Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Tiktok has come to stay, i love the app. You can't be on tiktok and have a boring moment infact u will hate instagram. To me instagram is like kids app where jobless and useless kids hangout u know like those area jobless boiz in your street that their hangout spot but on tiktok is where real talents come to show their skills. Forget those privacy issue that app is dope mhen and their data compression is really wonderful I wonder how they could achives that. A video so long won't be up to 2mb like seriously.

This comment shows that you are a pervert!
Men like you should be arrested. TikTok is for kids and bored adults.
Instagram is a business arena.

Shut up and continue masturbating to 13-16 year olds dancing and do not try to reduce the value of instagram.

Clown!
Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
awoo47:
tiktok is one of d most popular app. It may overtake fb even with it's ban in india.
Corporations control US. Didn't u even see zugeburg telling congress tiktok spies...

Everything is jus to push dem out and create there own.
US simply doesn't want foreign competition nd will do all it can to crush it

Although China sef is not innocent. they did the same thing to facebook and google

How can TikTok overtake Facebook?
Do they do the same thing?

This comment shows that most Nigerians do not reason at all. You just opened your mouth waaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
DeOTR:
Except you're getting paid for it, I see no reason why any reasonable person should be on either IG or most especially, TikTok.
Too much of social media is a sign of joblessness.
I find all these "install TikTok" ads on my phone very offensive.

Best comment on this topic!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere by awoo47: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
slimdamatrix1:

How can TikTok overtake Facebook?
Do they do the same thing?

This comment shows that most Nigerians do not reason at all. You just opened your mouth waaaaaa
i neant social media app...

calm down and reason b4 u rush to bash
tiktok twitter fb YouTube etc don't do d same thing
but dey are classified as social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) / List Out Your Ten(10) Most Used App And Why It's Special To You. / MTN Now Campaigns For Buhari (APC)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.