Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

Chelsea, Arsenal, And The Recurring Shame Of English Refereeing - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea, Arsenal, And The Recurring Shame Of English Refereeing (1842 Views)

Fiorentino Perez criticises refereeing &VAR, calls on Spanish Govt to intervene / Mark Clattenburg: Mikel Obi Almost Made Me Quit Refereeing – Ex-EPL Referee / Nigeria Vs Libya: Chelsea, Arsenal React To Super Eagles’ Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea, Arsenal, And The Recurring Shame Of English Refereeing by mooojy: 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
sweetveek:
done tnkx
How did it go.
Could not follow up due to data..
And I don't want to be wasting your card, that's why I didn't beep you.
Re: Chelsea, Arsenal, And The Recurring Shame Of English Refereeing by sweetveek(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
mooojy:

How did it go.
Could not follow up due to data..
And I don't want to be wasting your card, that's why I didn't beep you.
lose...

Re: Chelsea, Arsenal, And The Recurring Shame Of English Refereeing by mooojy: 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
sweetveek:
lose...
Haaa, no excuse though, didn't really have enough time to analyse that game cos the gadget wasn't mine., that united game t( should have known).My highest odd for bonus rollover has always been 1.5 but we move on.
Hope you have withdrawn your deposit .?
Re: Chelsea, Arsenal, And The Recurring Shame Of English Refereeing by sweetveek(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
mooojy:

Haaa, no excuse though, didn't really have enough time to analyse that game cos the gadget wasn't mine., that united game t( should have known).My highest odd for bonus rollover has always been 1.5 but we move on.
Hope you have withdrawn your deposit .?
will do that later but i must stake with it b4 they approve it....
Re: Chelsea, Arsenal, And The Recurring Shame Of English Refereeing by mooojy: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
sweetveek:
will do that later but i must stake with it b4 they approve it....
Ok just take it slow..
Re: Chelsea, Arsenal, And The Recurring Shame Of English Refereeing by sweetveek(m): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
mooojy:

Ok just take it slow..
Really didn't want to ask you for this due to what's on ground but please if you have the means, I need a loan of 3k on or before next Friday.
Want to fix a burden/urgent health issues.
Thanks
sorry not this period o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Julius Berger Fc Info, Need Help / Cameroon Vs. Netherland (1 - 2) @ World Cup 2010 / WATCH: Ronaldo's Hilarious Jubilation After Scoring Against Mourinho.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.