Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) (58928 Views)

PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters / Lagos Green And Eco-Friendly Housing Estate Unveiled (Photos) / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by wiseone28: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
and who likes murderous fulani herdsmen and their south west sympathizers undecided
That is why biafra will continue to be an online country

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
wiseone28:
When it comes to defending the state i will.

But my problem with you is most times you always have sweet mouth when you create a thread about the state.

Though i know Nigerian politicians will never change but don't make it smoothly for them to continue stealing and give us peanuts.
They truth is how I wish we could talk, one on one you will understand my stand in all what am doing...
Every action as both reason and purpose for it...

Or send me your contact through davidekpe@rocketmail.com
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
wiseone28:
[s]That is why biafra will continue to be an online country [/s]
for your mind na every igbo man wants biafra shebi
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
wiseone28:
That is why biafra will continue to be an online country
Hahahahhaha..
grin grin... Slayer spotted
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by sirp9898(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
That is where the comoners live in that part of the city i posted post your uyo where the elites and see that it is better than uyo village town

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by wiseone28: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
for your mind na every igbo man wants biafra shebi
Na president you want..

You will see it. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Legacy001:
you probably haven't seen Ebonyi State PDP Secretariat
Ooh Pls post it... Secondus made that comment not me
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
wiseone28:
Na president you want..

You will see it. grin

amen. Umahi president 2023. Vote him when you see him on the ballot oo
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by meum: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You can feel free to post the one your state PDP built if not a rented apartment
Ilaumoh, calm down! E try but E no 2 fine. The design lacks that aesthetic that could have made it a cynosure of all eyes. They should have tried duplicating the ones they rented(the one @ikot ekpene road & the one @ 4lanes). They've tried though.
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by wiseone28: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

They truth is how I wish we could talk, one on one you will understand my stand in all what am doing...
Every action as both reason and purpose for it...

Or send me your contact through davidekpe@rocketmail.com
No so that i can always quote you whenever i feel grin
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Ooh Pls post it... Secondus made that comment not me
He's just massaging you guys ego. The secretariat is far from me I for shower you with pics undecided make I drive pass that highway tomorrow
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ellie01:

But wen u visit uyo u will like it
The guy is a regular routine hateful and envious clown... We know him
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
He's just massaging you guys ego. The secretariat is far from me I for shower you with pics undecided make I drive pass that highway tomorrow
Post urs na... Mine is not even in Uyo but Uruan LGA
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by wiseone28: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
amen. Umahi president 2023. Vote him when you see him on the ballot oo
Say amen amen fireee..

At the end of the day na south south person go take am if the north or west will allow.

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
meum:

Ilaumoh, calm down! E try but E no 2 fine. Yak itang akpaniko wink
Awo ise itang who tu ito ge public.. Amekop?
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
wiseone28:
No so that i can always quote you whenever i feel grin
Yeah, but is better not to do it blindly bro
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
wiseone28:
[s]Say amen amen fireee..

At the end of the day na south south person go take am if the north or west will allow.[/s]
angry
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
sirp9898:
That is where the comoners live in that part of the city i posted post your uyo where the elites and see that it is better than uyo village town
Hahahhaajajaj ikor fireman grin

If you're from Lagos then we can talk or Abuja.. The rest hide your face... You are just dependable districts in 9ja

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
wiseone28:
[s]Say amen amen fireee..

At the end of the day na south south person go take am if the north or west will allow[/s].
who give you wiseone as name? You no wise at all. How south south wan win president when they are not even in contention If southern president is mentioned, its sw by virtue of them investing in apc, and South East by virtue they're the only south never to lay claim.

You get mind mention south south to stone u dey hungry me angry
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by wiseone28: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Yeah, but is better not to do it blindly bro
Do you think our politicians have done half of what the collect yearly and deserves the accolade?
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by effty(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Are you from the state?
How is that your business?
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Post urs na... Mine is not even in Uyo but Uruan LGA
Shebi na tomorrow nwokem abi u wan make i enter highway this peaceful sunday cos of u? Make i stress myself today cos of u? undecided say u be wettin
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
24SEVEN:
Petty things like this is what Akwa Ibom should stick to doing. Fits her perfectly.
grin see this rivers cultist

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
wiseone28:
Do you think our politicians have done half of what the collect yearly and deserves the accolade?
Send me your contact ayeneka...
Meanwhile is a general problem in the country but Akwa Ibom is state of all states... This point has nothing to do with politics
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
effty:
How is that your business?
Inferiority complex spotted.. Don't worry I understand
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Shebi na tomorrow nwokem abi u wan make i enter highway this peaceful sunday cos of u? Make i stress myself today cos of u? undecided say u be wettin
Hahahhaajajaj hahahaha..... Escape.. You can run but no place to hide...
Is ok
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

[s]Hahahhaajajaj hahahaha..... Escape.. You can run but no place to hide...
Is ok[/s]
goan eat Sunday rice or snap picture in front of ur secretariat and leave me nwokem angry i bet you've never seen secretariat in ur life
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Globalistic:
So Governor Udom is using Tax Payers Money to build a PDP Secretariat? This country no balance at all.
He should be stuffing the dollars into his agbada abi? Clown.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
flyingpig:
goan eat Sunday rice or snap picture in front of ur secretariat and leave me nwokem angry i bet you've never seen secretariat in ur life
Hahahahahahajajhaha.. I understand your problem..
Don't worry Ebonyi will soon maybe in 100yrs come of age
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Blackking98:

He should be stuffing the dollars into his agbada abi? Clown.
Very big one
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by flyingpig: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

[s]Hahahahahahajajhaha.. I understand your problem..
Don't worry Ebonyi will soon maybe in 100yrs come of age[/s]
we are already rubbing shoulders with u Mr man

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by meum: 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Awo ise itang who tu ito ge public.. Amekop?
Chineke! I no fit read am. Edit am mk E mk sense grin
Seriously Dem try but if u appreciate beautiful buildings you'll knw what I mean. I come in peace bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN / Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State / A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.