Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:43 PM

2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting (29605 Views)

2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano / Federal High Court Rules That There Was No APC Congress In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by MetaPhysical: 6:22am On Aug 03, 2020
oyatz:
I honestly don't know how they think Tinubu , a private citizen not holding any political office is their problem or stumbling block to their dream of getting power or Biafra.

We will hang Tinubu around their neck since they cant swallow akpu without him.....they will carry the surugede from now till 2023. grin
Every week, they will get a fresh Tinubu topic to deal with. grin grin
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by oyatz(m): 6:27am On Aug 03, 2020
You are 100% correct.

Tflex01:
People are already killing themselves because of Tinubu that is yet to make a single statement about his ambition.

Although some persons that hate Tinubu have their objective reasons but most Igbos that are killing themselves in an attempt to de-market Tinubu are not doing it because of Tinubu, they are only fighting Yorubas in their usual manner.

If Babachir Lawal statements was anti-tinubu, they would have been mocking him and the entire Yoruba race on this same thread.

Funny people. cool
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by oyatz(m): 6:32am On Aug 03, 2020
And you think you have Ph.d on Tinubu's Fate?

49cents:

If you are a good student of history you'd know that no one really masterminds to become a governor in Nigeria how much a president: it always fell on their lap!!

From Jonathan to Yaradua to even Obasanjo himself who was on death row as at 1997.

What was the strategy of Osinbajo to become a VP which Tinubu was personally denied?

Or the strategy of Ambode or Sanwo Olu....there were older commmiosoners who served under Tinubu but today we're. they

It's worse in a state like Imo state where the likes of Ararume has ran for the record 5 times but the likes of unknown Ohakim and Rocha's clinched it at first sitting... I didn't forget Atiku or MKO.

Those pushing Tinubu just want his favours and the money they believe he makes from Lagos state.

It's not by strategy it's by fate

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 03, 2020
49cents:

If you are a good student of history you'd know that no one really masterminds to become a governor in Nigeria how much a president: it always fell on their lap!!

From Jonathan to Yaradua to even Obasanjo himself who was on death row as at 1997.

What was the strategy of Osinbajo to become a VP which Tinubu was personally denied?

Or the strategy of Ambode or Sanwo Olu....there were older commmiosoners who served under Tinubu but today we're. they

It's worse in a state like Imo state where the likes of Ararume has ran for the record 5 times but the likes of unknown Ohakim and Rocha's clinched it at first sitting... I didn't forget Atiku or MKO.

Those pushing Tinubu just want his favours and the money they believe he makes from Lagos state.

It's not by strategy it's by fate

Mr.Myopia, the only thing constant in life is change and this is why change catches many, like you by surprise. Only those prepared for change, like Jagaban, benefit when it arrives.

Buharis story disproves your talk and thinking. He desperately sought to become President over decades. Ironic it is same Tinubu, always a visionary and change agent, who helped Buhari achieve this.

Nothing and no one can stop change. As it is elsewhere so shall it be in Nigeria. Just a matter of time and evolution. In the future, as Nigeria becomes more meritorious , it is those who want and work for a position who will get it.
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by 49cents(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2020
candidtalk:

Mr.Myopia, the only thing constant in life is change and this is why change catches many, like you by surprise. Only those prepared for change, like Jagaban, benefit when it arrives.

Buharis story disproves your talk and thinking. He desperately sought to become President over decades. Ironic it is same Tinubu, always a visionary and change agent, who helped Buhari achieve this.

Nothing and no one can stop change. As it is elsewhere so shall it be in Nigeria. Just a matter of time and evolution. In the future, as Nigeria becomes more meritorious , it is those who want and work for a position who will get it.

Buhari lost all hope too.....after the third attempt he gave up on running until circumstances changed....intact had it been Jonathan did not run and brought in a popular Northern candidate Buhari won't have won as the northern votes would have been split as in the case of Buhari Vs Yaradua in 2008. History.

Presidency in Nigeria has to do with lots of factors that defies strategy

The NCircumstances
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by Kfed4ril(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2020
majole:
This 1 is looking for money from Tinubu

And VP position too.
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by EagleNest(m): 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
oyatz:
You are correct but you can't sit down in your house and expect the country to appoint an Igbo man as president without contesting against other candidates.

In the 1999 presidential primaries of the PDP, the following politicians contested for the ticket;

Olusegun Obasanjo

Alex Ekwueme

Jim Nwobodo

Don Etiebet

Graham Douglas

Philip Asiodu.

They will contest surely. Don't forget this is still 2020. I know it becomes more effective if there is wide support from Nigerians (not necessarily everyone but majority) thru parties.
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by EagleNest(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Drchristian:

Are u afraid of d east vs west or SS vs west? Your people can campaign for Atiku I will vote Tinubu
I am talking of Nigerian president of Igbo extraction not Atiku. Even Tinubu will not on his own become Nigerian president on the strength of SW alone. I think he can go for it after Igbos turn. This is to balance power rotation which has gone to other key zones.
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
EagleNest:

I am talking of Nigerian president of Igbo extraction not Atiku. Even Tinubu will not on his own become Nigerian president on the strength of SW alone. I think he can go for it after Igbos turn. This is to balance power rotation which has gone to other key zones.
Just wait and see. Tinubu is ready for y'all cheesy
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by oyatz(m): 6:14am On Aug 04, 2020
The presidential primaries will take place about 25-28 months from now.

Any serious contender suppose to be doing some underground moves, consultations and networking by now just like Atiku and Tinubu are doing now.

EagleNest:

They will contest surely. Don't forget this is still 2020. I know it becomes more effective if there is wide support from Nigerians (not necessarily everyone but majority) thru parties.
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by MetaPhysical: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2020
oyatz:

Any serious contender suppose to be doing some underground moves, consultations and networking by now just like Atiku and Tinubu are doing now.

E be like say you dont know my in-laws. grin

They dont even know who wants to run and under what party. They released news statement yesterday that they want to unite, close ranks, so they can deliberate on who to pick. Imagine! Tinubu's campaign contract has been awarded, his managers have been selected, the PR consultant that will sell his candidacy to US and UK have been picked. Even me myself have been shopping for cheap flat in Ikoyi to relocate to so I can make new political contacts for post Tinubu victory. My inlaw are still trying to find who wants to run. Chineeke! Chineeke..!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by mamaafrik(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
oyatz:
This is your personal opinion. The APC delegates will determine who can win.

and who is Apc when the masses fail to vote them if they fail to present a right choice needed by the people??
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by EagleNest(m): 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
oyatz:

Yes, but the direction the party wants to tow is very important as regards aspirants and votes. This will save time and money. Such an early clarity will help alot!
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by oyatz(m): 4:04am On Aug 05, 2020
You are right but a good number and activities of aspirants from the S/East will it difficult to ignore the region in whatever political calculation the parties take.

However, going by the feelings from the PDP, the party will not give It's ticket to the S/East. Gov Wike's interview on Channel T.V Sunrise programme on Sept 04, 2020 was a pointer to that.

EagleNest:

Yes, but the direction the party wants to tow is very important as regards aspirants and votes. This will save time and money. Such an early clarity will help alot!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Were you deaf and dumb when Jonathan used DSS to ransack Apc office in Lagos under the guise of looking for evidences of rigging?
Were you deaf when Jonathan stupidly referred to Apc as amala and ewedu party?
You must be more foolish than GEJ to think he allowed Apc.

Tinubu would contest in 2023 and there is nothing you guys can do but cry.

I don't care what Tinubu does, and I seriously wonder what you mean by "you people."
I am not Igbo.
I am totally apolitical.
I will never join the type of politics we do here.
I have a habit of praying for the will of God to prevail.
I ALSO KNOW THAT MAN CAN NEVER BE GOD. DON'T BOAST ABOUT A MAN. DON'T BOAST ABOUT TOMORROW.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Adamawa State Yesterday / Why Nigeria Was Quick To Trumpet The Chibok Rescue- Bbc / Buhari, Saraki To Meet First Time Since Nigeria Election Amid Fresh EFCC Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.