Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting (29768 Views)

2023: No APC Presidential Aspirant Was Disqualified – Screening Committee Member / Falana: No APC-Controlled State Is Fighting Corruption, Except Kano / Federal High Court Rules That There Was No APC Congress In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by Harmlesspill(m): 6:50am On Aug 02, 2020
If we can stick to the truth and express our mature minds without being biased or sentimental of our various regions,I don't think any sane Nigerian will for any course wish to have Tunubu as the president come 2023.
I'm an Igbo but that's no the issue,I only wish for a live president who is vibrant and who can overhaul Nigeria at all levels and I honestly don't see that in Tunubu.
I don't care which region the president emanate from but what I wish is to have someone who has something to offer and not one whose target is an access to have way to national treasury.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by colorsofrainbow: 6:53am On Aug 02, 2020
ChiefOloye:

If he gets "his own man as Èkìtì Gov'nor" it's the same you that would shout to high heaven that's he's playing god. Why do you hate people who are ahead of you?
I have seen u who don't dislike people who are far ahead of you...talk of hypocrisy.
May you be reminded that Nigerian politicians from the any part of the country who you dislike/hate are far ahead of you also

1 Like

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by Betterhandwork(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2020

Your foolishness no get part two,na only election and looting una sabi.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program.
you can also enroll for mobile phone repair, iPhone iPad and iPod repair, laptop repair, laptop motherboard repair and many others

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by Tflex01: 6:54am On Aug 02, 2020
Yebosola:

Which peace Tinubu has taken from SE, Is presidency a gift?when the man was building bridges, SE was Atikulating after Biafra or death, I beg stop this hallucination, let SE face SW from their PDP, nobody is dashing anybody presidency, let's meet at the open field.

Thank you.

Unfortunately, our SE brethren said they prefer presidency stays in the North than for them to contest against the SW in an election.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by LaboPolitics: 6:54am On Aug 02, 2020
So na Babachir the grass-cutting ole buruku be the next Thiefnubuu fanboy? grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 02, 2020
Ategberoson:

not a fan of Tinubu but you must you've unintelligent people here with your proposition that lack evidence

on what ground or statistics do you access Tinubu political weight in and outside of Yoruba land to justify your self illusion statement?

Previous General elections and its verifiable variance is enough proof.. when you are out of the "strong Lagos media" which tends to cloud your thoughts thinking its general assumption, you get to see true and personal opinions of individuals across board.
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by AKzee(m): 6:56am On Aug 02, 2020
Can Tinubu provide the much needed development in Nigeria? I don't have anything against him but for people saying that the power should remain in the North is a big no.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by ODI444(m): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2020
MetaPhysical:

https://punchng.com/2023-no-apc-member-has-right-to-stop-tinubu-from-contesting-says-babachir-ex-ssg/

Is it only me that have noticed that those standing in the gap to Messr Tinubu are all criminals. Yam eaters of first order and since the old maxim has: show me your friend and I will tell you who you are; Tinubu frolicking with known thieves means he’s no better.
These men have to checked.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by LaboPolitics: 6:58am On Aug 02, 2020
Yebosola:

Which peace Tinubu has taken from SE, Is presidency a gift?when the man was building bridges, SE was Atikulating after Biafra or death, I beg stop this hallucination, let SE face SW from their PDP, nobody is dashing anybody presidency, let's meet at the open field.

Yes...presidency is a gift. If it wasn't there was no way a yoruba would have ever been president with your measly and loserly votes est. 1959.

It was gifted to yorubas in 1999 even when you are minority losers who could hardly win elections for Awolowo, Falae etc. It won't happen again in the future until you wean yourself off your greed.

There will be a president in 2023 but it won't be a yorubaman. I can bet my last kobo on that.You don't have the numbers and you have taken your turn.
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by Tflex01: 6:58am On Aug 02, 2020
People are already killing themselves because of Tinubu that is yet to make a single statement about his ambition.

Although some persons that hate Tinubu have their objective reasons but most Igbos that are killing themselves in an attempt to de-market Tinubu are not doing it because of Tinubu, they are only fighting Yorubas in their usual manner.

If Babachir Lawal statements was anti-tinubu, they would have been mocking him and the entire Yoruba race on this same thread.

Funny people. cool

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by Tflex01: 6:59am On Aug 02, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Yes...presidency is a gift. It was gifted to yorubas in 1999 even when you are minority losers who could hardly win elections for Awolowo, Falae etc. It won't happen again in the future until you wean yourself off your greed.

There will be a president in 2023 but it won't be a yorubaman. I can bet my last kobo on that.

It was never gifted to a Yoruba man.

This is what those that understand politics in the South normally tell the Igbos, SW don't play hate kind of politics, even SS don't play it.

After Abiola's saga of 1993 in which he won in all the regions in Nigeria (except SE of course) but wasn't allowed to rule (only the SE people celebrated that unfortunate incidence), Yoruba went back to the drawing board and had a major stake in PDP, AD, ANPP and other parties. They did not see any party as "Hausa or Igbo party", they continued to build bridges everywhere. In all the parties.

The parties realized that Yorubas will sell on the presidency ticket because of the 1993 experience with Abiola and they decided to support Yoruba candidates in their primary elections (they contested against Hausas, igbos and other tribes in their various parties but Yoruba candidates won). So in the main election we had Yoruba vs Yoruba. That is the sophistication we mean about the westerners, they know politics.

Now compare the above strategies to the Igbos political ideology of politics.

Meanwhile, your last statement is the reason why I keep telling most igbos to give up on analyzing politics. You all are too emotional rather than rational. And you keep dragging SS into your folly.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by Ategberoson(m): 7:00am On Aug 02, 2020
Esseite:

Previous General elections and its verifiable variance is enough proof.. when you are out of the "strong Lagos media" which tends to cloud your thoughts thinking its general assumption, you get to see true and personal opinions of individuals across board.

then we should give it to one of the Igbo leader that have political weight out of southeast then?

I personally don't want Tinubu in the presidency but you people are ignorantly selling him to the media with everyday critic. there is a level you criticize someone and they get sympathy love from outside the world

sensitize your people to contest for this presidency, it's you people's rights, talking down on Tinubu will only promote him politically. Southeast should think out of the box and small baby like you should be prevented from talking about politics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by bolaayenimo: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2020
Grasscutter thief is talking
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by LaboPolitics: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2020
Tflex01:

It was never gifted to a Yoruba man.

Oga it was gifted to you yoruba. Stop your revisionism.

Without 1999, there was nothing you could have done except fighting the military with your OPC and getting slaughtered on per second billing. You have never had the numbers to make any yorubaman president. Ask Awolowo and co.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by pointstores(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2020
Nawa
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by Dwiseone1: 7:04am On Aug 02, 2020
2023 is the turn of Middlebelt and Southeast to contest. Middle belt Nigeria should produce the next President.
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by roszilman: 7:05am On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
As too early as it is to start campaigning for 2023, noise makers are busy making their useless noise while the jagaban calculates the perfect route to navigate. And while at that, he observes a pin drop silence. cool

The jagaban himself
The master planner
The slayer of Pdpeegs
The destroyer of obj & athifku combined
The only god & terror of ipob miscreants

May ipob lunatics continue to worship you more than they do lamidi cownu.

May your name never leave their mouth.

The coast keeps getting clearer and clearer by each passing minute of the hour. cheesy
not until someone hangs himself because of igbos and ipob, some flibbertigibett will never learn lessons...
Don't be a pussy my frd!!!
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by Haywhysat: 7:06am On Aug 02, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Oga it was gifted to you yoruba. Stop your revisionism.

Without 1999, there was nothing you could have done except fighting the military with your OPC and getting slaughtered on per second billing. You have never had the numbers to make any yorubaman president. Ask Awolowo and co.

How about MKO?
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by Royalfurnitures: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2020
Of course,it's his right ,though babachir has no moral right to say this after his grass cuttings saga

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture,that's why we are here for you
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by LaboPolitics: 7:10am On Aug 02, 2020
Esseite:

Lol.. why didnt the South meet on an open field in 2015 against Jonathan, why did the SW pick vice while fronting the North, yet opposed to the SE picking Vice in 2023 and opting for a Northerner aswell?

The same way the East cant dictate the presidency coming to it on a platter, is same way the South cant dictate the presidency being its turn.

Yes, two wrongs dont make a right definitely, but once bitten twice shy.

You dey mind that halfwitted revisionist..
yorubas are the only ones who have ever been gifted the presidency in this country and it happened in 1999 when the BOT of the two biggest parties allowed them to produce presidential candidates.

The primaries were just formalities to avoid intra-party post-election litigations, Board of trustees of PDP already agree OBJ was going to be given the ticket. This was a man who they saw became meekly and turned born again in prison, preaching to inmates while on Abacha's death row.

yorubas will come here and open their mouths to try to fool others, believing we all are idiots who have forgotten history.
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by Simbrixton(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2020
LaboPolitics:

Yes...presidency is a gift. If it wasn't there was no way a yoruba would have ever been president with your measly and loserly votes est. 1959.

It was gifted to yorubas in 1999 even when you are minority losers who could hardly win elections for Awolowo, Falae etc. It won't happen again in the future until you wean yourself off your greed.

There will be a president in 2023 but it won't be a yorubaman. I can bet my last kobo on that.You don't have the numbers and you have taken your turn.
abiola won against tofa out of the generosity of his heart you igbos should quit this victim complex when it comes to politics the whole Nigeria knows the most greedy tribe in the country

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by fredoooooo: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2020
Salewa97:

Yorubas are a different breed.

Check the political history right from 1979, the Yorubas have always voted over 85-90% for a Yoruba candidate. They did in 1979, 1983, 1993, 1999, and 2003.

If the contestants are other tribes, the Yoruba votes are always divided and that is where people like you don’t understand Yorubas.

Personally, I will love Osinbajo/Fashola to be on the ballot, but if APC eventually choose Tinubu, then you can be rest assured he will get nothing Less than 85% of the votes in the SW.

When it’s time, everyone will fall in line, even the likes of Bode George and the other Afenifere guys will fall in line.

The initiated are the one that can understand!
!

Kole ye won , yio ye won lola.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by CsRockefeller(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2020
In a sane society Tinubu wouldn't even be a LG chairman.

Is Nigeria cursed? Is Tinubu the best we have to offer?

I don't want to talk too much right now but it's a pity where we currently are.
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by majamajic(m): 7:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
As too early as it is to start campaigning for 2023, noise makers are busy making their useless noise while the jagaban calculates the perfect route to navigate. And while at that, he observes a pin drop silence. cool

The jagaban himself
The master planner
The slayer of Pdpeegs
The destroyer of obj & athifku combined
The only god & terror of ipob miscreants

May ipob lunatics continue to worship you more than they do lamidi cownu.

May your name never leave their mouth.

The coast keeps getting clearer and clearer by each passing minute of the hour. cheesy

How do u see APC
Ngige / tinubu (VP) ticket
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by SmartPolician: 7:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Esseite:

You folks really need to travel.... when I was in Lagos for a while, I felt Tinubu was that powerful aswell,I got out and realized Tinubu may not even win Lagos ... it's all psychological media hype..

Many educated Lagosians are very mad at Tinubu because of the mess he has made of Lagos with countless number of touts everywhere in the state. These guys have made life unbearable for many Lagosians, including the Yorubas.

Being aware of the mess those dudes were causing, Ambode planned to eliminate by practically taking over Lagos transport industry with his government-owned commercial buses. Later, Ambo was schemed out during the primary.

The reason APC is still strong in Lagos is that the. PDP is even as bad as APC if not worse. Secondly, the Yorubas fear that the Igbos will propagate some unknown Igbo agenda through the PDP.

If Ambode had won a second term, most of those touts, who are not even from Lagos, would have been sent back to their states of origin.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by Simbrixton(m): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2020
LaboPolitics:

You dey mind that halfwitted revisionist..
yorubas are the only ones who have ever been gifted the presidency in this country and it happened in 1999 when the BOT of the two biggest parties allowed them to produce presidential candidates.

The primaries were just formalities to avoid intra-party post-election litigations, Board of trustees of PDP already agree OBJ was going to be given the ticket. This was a man who they saw became meekly and turned born again in prison, preaching to inmates while on Abacha's death row.

yorubas will come here and open their mouths to try to fool others, believing we all are idiots who have forgotten history.
produce your own abiola that would employ yorubas and fulani and would be loved by all Nigerians at least for a start let igbos start employing other Nigerians in there company let's see if public view wont change the whole Nigeria know u people very well

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by Jostoman: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2020
Macphenson:
Interesting
of all the killing that is going on in borno, katsina, southern kaduna, and other parts of Nigeria so the only thing you people can discuss now is 2023 president, something is wrong with you people's brain.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by LaboPolitics: 7:17am On Aug 02, 2020
Haywhysat:

How about MKO?

MKO never became president, and his election was controversial. The only person who summoned courage to announce the result in which he was presumed winner by an Igbo man was Prof. Humphrey Nwosu the NEC chairman. Others ran for their lives even MKO abiola was hiding like a coward for months and refused to honour Abacha's invite till the soldiers came for him.

That same courageous Prof. Nwosu is always sidelined and forgotten whenever yorubas tell their version of the June 12 story because he is Igbo.

MKO never officially became president, so you didn't win. Shikena.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by LaboPolitics: 7:19am On Aug 02, 2020
Simbrixton:
produce your own abiola that would employ yorubas and fulani and would be loved by all Nigerians at least for a start let igbos start employing other Nigerians in there company let's see if public view wont change the whole Nigeria know u people very well

Check my previous post.
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by lexy2014: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Tinubu and Atiku are best of friends. Have sense.

Is there any time we had a discussion & I told u that they were enemies? All ur sense put together isn't up to an atom of my lack of sense
Re: 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting by LaboPolitics: 7:22am On Aug 02, 2020
Simbrixton:
abiola won against tofa out of the generosity of his heart you igbos should quit this victim complex when it comes to politics the whole Nigeria knows the most greedy tribe in the country

Oga, Abiola can be said to have cross-regional acceptability unlike your lord jagaban who pay thugs to forment violence in areas where he is non-popular and destined to lose. Even at that, he never became president and nigeria didn't burn. It was his fate and yours to lose on June 12.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists In The North / Fuel Price: Again, FG Rejects Govs’ N380/Litre Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.