Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

The Dramatic Fall Of Ellen Degeneres Marks A Shift In The Way We See Celebrities - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Dramatic Fall Of Ellen Degeneres Marks A Shift In The Way We See Celebrities (499 Views)

Tinubu Deny Shift In Ilorin Rally Over Buhari Absence / The Rise And Fall Of Notorious Armed Robber Abiodun Egunjobi Aka Godogodo. / Moncler Sale A Shift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dramatic Fall Of Ellen Degeneres Marks A Shift In The Way We See Celebrities by miniming: 4:43am On Aug 02, 2020
The reaction against Ellen DeGeneres has been blending for quite a while.

We saw the principal wave of dissatisfaction slotxo after DeGeneres endeavored to restore the open picture of George W. Bramble, encircling their fellowship as something healthy, like the Iraq War was just a hazardous tweet.

Presently, DeGeneres faces genuine allegations of making an appallingly poisonous workplace, with supposed tormenting, terrorizing, and inappropriate behavior apparently spinning out of control in the background of The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

This follows a piece from Variety, distributed back in April, which detailed that the show's workers had not been educated about what might occur with their compensation during the beginning phases of the coronavirus pandemic.

DeGeneres' acclaimed proverb, Be Kind, presently has a harsh, amusing ring to it, as gossipy tidbits about her supposed savagery on set have encircled DeGeneres for quite a long time.

It's difficult to know how much obligation DeGeneres truly holds over these contentions; also, being a deplorable diva isn't actually an uncommon characteristic in media outlets.

Hollywood appears to be glad to endure enormous conduct, as long as the benefits stream - recollect those nauseating stories encompassing Harvey Weinstein, and the ongoing Hollywood Reporter piece on Bryan Singer.

Maybe, if DeGeneres hadn't introduced a picture of sympathy and compassion, she may have never wound up on the less than desirable finish of such an emotional kickback; the messed up dream, the brief look behind the drapery, may very well be what is so upsetting to her fans.

In any case, the possibility of a unimaginably fruitful anchor person, encompassed by puppets, who happens to show at least a bit of kindness of gold, may very well have been a false notion in any case. I can't think about a solitary anchor person who doesn't share Ellen's aloof forceful disposition, the phony hyperactivity and virtuous joy that the crowd clearly finds ameliorating.

It's an empty presentation, easy. Furthermore, as of late, the gleaming facade of superstar has begun to strip away, uncovering a terrible truth.

Famous people crying about being kept to their houses during isolate (and ending up being extraordinarily exhausting via web-based networking media) uncovered how distant and special they truly are. Also, the steady reports of terrible conduct happening in the background has totally expelled the shine and charm of media outlets.

Famous people, generally, have lost our visually impaired appreciation, and earned our doubt. I believe that is a sound turn of events - we should see superstars with negativity, and comprehend that they don't occupy a similar reality as we do.

Particularly if their proverb is, Be Kind.
Re: The Dramatic Fall Of Ellen Degeneres Marks A Shift In The Way We See Celebrities by apache4: 4:49am On Aug 02, 2020
A girl told me yesterday she's tired of living, how do i convince her to stay put ?
Re: The Dramatic Fall Of Ellen Degeneres Marks A Shift In The Way We See Celebrities by illicit(m): 5:12am On Aug 02, 2020
I don't understand anything from d above.

Is she a degenerate

1 Like

Re: The Dramatic Fall Of Ellen Degeneres Marks A Shift In The Way We See Celebrities by LadySarah: 5:30am On Aug 02, 2020
Op your post is very incoherent. Her managers are the ones being investigated though.

Word on the street has it that Ellen is front g for Hollywood s child trafficking ring. Those who use children as sex tools.Her workers say she is mean. Americans can pull you down when they deem fit so all the testifies are coming out.

The results of investigations will tell.

1 Like

Re: The Dramatic Fall Of Ellen Degeneres Marks A Shift In The Way We See Celebrities by otipoju(m): 5:31am On Aug 02, 2020
Did you use google translator to translate this article from spanish...I cant make any sense out of it.

2 Likes

Re: The Dramatic Fall Of Ellen Degeneres Marks A Shift In The Way We See Celebrities by yanabasee1(m): 6:21am On Aug 02, 2020
LadySarah:
Op your post is very incoherent. Her managers are the ones being investigated though.

Word on the street has it that Ellen is front g for Hollywood s child trafficking ring. Those who use children as sex tools.Her workers say she is mean. Americans can pull you down when they deem fit so all the testifies are coming out.

I doubt if she is what she's been accused. She has a thing with kids and she love kids.....

Being part of Child-trafficking is something I totally disagree.

Yes, when Americans want to drag you down, they will. Michael Jackson and R.Kelly comes to mind.
Re: The Dramatic Fall Of Ellen Degeneres Marks A Shift In The Way We See Celebrities by Nbotee(m): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2020
LadySarah:

otipoju:
Did you use google translator to translate this article from spanish...I cant make any sense out of it.

illicit:
I don't understand anything from d above.

Is she a degenerate

D OP obviously copied and pasted and I'm sure she barely understood it too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dramatic Fall Of Ellen Degeneres Marks A Shift In The Way We See Celebrities by adontcare(f): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2020
grin grin
Nbotee:

D OP obviously copied and pasted and I'm sure she barely understood it too
Re: The Dramatic Fall Of Ellen Degeneres Marks A Shift In The Way We See Celebrities by adontcare(f): 6:50am On Aug 02, 2020
I come dey wonder wether na only me no fit comprehend d big grammer there. Calm down op
Re: The Dramatic Fall Of Ellen Degeneres Marks A Shift In The Way We See Celebrities by 175(m): 7:00am On Aug 02, 2020
adontcare:
I come dey wonder wether na only me no fit comprehend d big grammer there. Calm down op

I stopped reading after the second paragraph.

Headache just catch me grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Dramatic Fall Of Ellen Degeneres Marks A Shift In The Way We See Celebrities by umar112: 10:51am On Apr 07, 2021
Best Spinning Reel-Tested and Tried Reviews with Ultimate Buyer Guide

Here we have the best spinning reel with high-quality housing that you can use for inshore and offshore fishing. However, it is intimidating to choose the best rate spinning reel as a beginner angler. No worries, we are here to solve your problem.

The Shimano Baitrunner D Spinning Reel is our pick for new and intermediate anglers because it has good drag capacity with 4:8:1 gear ratio.

for complete info you can visit here : https://fishingbae.com/best-spinning-reel/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gevey Pro v14 for iOS 17 / #endsars: Nigerian Youths Must Be Involved In Governance-prophet Monday Agada / Study Biotechnology In Evangel University Akaeze, Ebonyi State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.