Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,524,518 members, 5,776,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 August 2020 at 04:17 AM

ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption (4509 Views)

FG To Meet States To Discuss School Resumption Modalities / No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG / ASUU Gives FG 6 New Conditions To End Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by bloomstar: 5:58am On Aug 02
The Academic Staff Union of Universities ASUU, through its president Prof. Ogunyemi has assured of its readiness to resume academic activities based on the conditions for reopening.

” We are ready to resume as soon as the conditions for reopening schools are met. We have also advised the government to use the opportunity of the lockdown to address the challenges in the education sector.”

Prof Ogunyemi listed the issues raised in the MoA which includes
– Release of N1.3trillion for revitalization of Universities
Payment of all Earned Academic allowances.
– Commencement of visitation to all federal Universities.
– Provision of documented guidelines on procedures and roles of parties in the process of renogotiating FGN/ASUU agreement of 2009.

For full list follow link

ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School resumption

Thank u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:01am On Aug 02
I joked about my ban being short next thing I knew Nairaland mods extended the ban till now I can't comment under posts in politics, religion and many other sections or posts that has been moved to front page just education.
Nairaland mods which Kain life be this.

Una go suffer for 600 years oh

Meanwhile thunder faya ASUU

18 Likes

Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by bloomstar: 6:03am On Aug 02
DuBLINGreenb:
I joked about my ban being short next thing I knew Nairaland mods extended the ban till now I can't comment under posts in politics section or a post that has been moved to front page Nairaland mods which Kain life be this.

Sorry bro, some days are like thT

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:03am On Aug 02
bloomstar:

Sorry bro, some days are like thT

Thank you my brother you are a good man

1 Like

Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by bloomstar: 6:06am On Aug 02
DuBLINGreenb:

Thank you my brother you are a good man

You too, just give it time. The ban will be lifted
Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by bloomstar: 6:13am On Aug 02
Amaechidone:
I want to introduce you all to PASTOR Aduku the admin of a well payed platform

Please take this outta of my thread. You know its scam.
Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by ArticleBeast: 6:42am On Aug 02
Amaechidone:
I want to introduce you all to PASTOR Aduku the admin of a well payed platform
God will punish you and the Aduku.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by DICKstractor(m): 7:20am On Aug 02
ASUU should just say they don't want school to resume

Federal government won't oblige to those conditions
Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by jUeLiZ: 7:53am On Aug 02
this people don do school don tire me

I fit vex drop out sef... which kind thing sef
my guy wer go learn how to operate excavator abt four years ago now works with lafarge..him never go school,,,,but nw him don d build house, the earn well

me i d here the allow federal government and ASUU d fool me come d waste my time join

time wasted + time spent looking for job after graduation + your real age....o mehn mk i wise up abeg...no dulling

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by haiti007(m): 8:19am On Aug 02
ASUU waiting to exercise their prowess

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by opribo(m): 8:55am On Aug 02
Oh not again...
Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by FlyingTOMATOE(m): 9:16am On Aug 02
I hope y'all know most of these lecturers are old and more susceptible to catching covid... Naa die be that.
Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by Onyxunlimited(f): 9:45am On Aug 02
jUeLiZ:

my guy wer go learn how to operate excavator abt four years ago now works with lafarge..him never go school,,,,but nw him don d build house, the earn well

me i d here the allow federal government and ASUU d fool me come d waste my time join

time wasted + time spent looking for job after graduation + your real age....o mehn mk i wise up abeg...no dulling
Please don't drop out. You can use this time for personal improvement like learning a skill etc. You can even get a job while waiting for them to resume to keep yourself busy and stuff.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by marabaonline: 10:32am On Aug 02
jUeLiZ:

Painful truth bro. Just learn something good
Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by kambili999(f): 10:46am On Aug 02
who did we offend in this country
hei God...
Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by jUeLiZ: 11:50am On Aug 02
Onyxunlimited:

Please don't drop out. You can use this time for personal improvement like learning a skill etc. You can even get a job while waiting for them to resume to keep yourself busy and stuff.
Thank you ma
Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by jUeLiZ: 11:50am On Aug 02
haiti007:
ASUU waiting to exercise their prowess
hahahaha.. prowess kiii dem dia

1 Like

Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by Virginnn(f): 12:18pm On Aug 02
covid 19 has provided avenue for every group to chop
Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by WoeBetide666: 1:09pm On Aug 02
Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by uromii: 2:11pm On Aug 02
they should do try and re open before because students are beginning to forget their matric number

1 Like

Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by alramon(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02
DuBLINGreenb:
I joked about my ban being short next thing I knew Nairaland mods extended the ban till now I can't comment under posts in politics, religion and many other sections or posts that has been moved to front page just education.
Nairaland mods which Kain life be this.

Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by emmy512(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02
Whatever government do this people would never be satisfied, they are just another bad guy in the movie called university education.
People that don't have conscience. If they don't chop others won't.
Government better do this lecturer thing as contract, you sign contract like in football, after agreed years if you still have use, u will be retained.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by philiancoop(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02
DICKstractor:
Federal government won't oblige to those conditions
so who do we blame
Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by Puloc: 3:53pm On Aug 02
ASUU from the beginning has always been an association of greedy opportunist looking out for ways to enrich themselves thru union funds. As for the students union bodies available, the more the wait for ASUU to resume them go wait die. Na to protest sure pass cos naija na only d strong dey chop
Re: ASUU Lists New Conditions For 2020 School Resumption by samuelpeters(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02
E.K Gwuru. angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Approved Courses Offered In Federal University Of Technology Owerri. (FUTO) / Niger Delta University Post Ume Date Is Out / 2011/2012 Federal Polytechnic Nekede Admission Details:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.