Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend (36391 Views)

Pastor Told My Aunty Husband To Place His Hand On My Head And Say This.. / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2020
Come bro, no insults but I believe your mum went thru same rituals when before she married your dad and secondly, if you have married sisters/ brothers then we must agree they did same also. If so, Are these marriages a hundred percent perfect? Be sincere with your answer. Africans r mighty stupid. U better get sense.

6 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by baralatie(m): 9:18am On Aug 02, 2020
emkz:
Marriage is not by sentiments. You have to carry out indepth research into your potential spouse. Go to her village, look for that her aunt/uncle that is hated and ask questions. Look for neighbours and ask questions. Ask follow up questions. Investigate her married spouses and find out how they treat their spouses. If her mum is divorced, find out what caused the divorce. If her dad is dead, find out what killed him.

So while you are loving with your heart, listen to dissenting voices as they may be your saving grace in future. Marrying the wrong woman can ruin you. Pray.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by polite2(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
paulolee:
na the paator won sponsor the wedding??
lolz
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by UDUJ(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
My pastor said this, my pastor said that undecided

Nigerians and their silly worship of their pastors.

I always lose interest when I see any post that is centered on what a pastor says.

I wonder when you guys will start using your brains to do your own thinking, smh undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by kuntash: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Did you tell it online when you went to meet your pastor?

Why bring the matter online to be debated?

Popular schemes all to tarnish the image of pastors!
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by davien(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Did your pastor tell you about covid-19?

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by 0temSapien: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Most pastors are out there to ruin your world. Ignore them and move on with your life, please.

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by EmagNig(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
He's probably lashed her
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by DamnNiggar: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dammmmmnnn

Niggarrrr

Isoright

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Marry who you love and who loves you...period
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by InvertedHammer: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
/
By default, the safest bet for a pastor will be "No". If there are no problems in life, miracle-peddling pastors will go broke. Why ask the pastors? Have they figured out their own lives?

\

7 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by 0temSapien: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
hashtagged:
Dont be silly, you think 3 pastors will say no by coincidence, they saw something bad in her get a clue
You don't know that pastors are known for negativities abi undecided They will rather choose the negative aspects of things than the positive sides.

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by xynerise: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
hashtagged:
Dont be silly, you think 3 pastors will say no by coincidence, they saw something bad in her get a clue

So you are saying the one pastor that said Yes is fake?
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Did our forefathers seek the counsel of pastors before they got married?☹️

3 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
...but he didn't tell you not to sleep with her when you were girlfriending her?

See, you must marry that girl oo.

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
simplepee:
Please listen to the MEN OF GOD , you know they are very holy and hears directly from God. They are seeing something you are not SEEING. Also know that they will play a very important role in your marriage undecided undecided undecided
grin
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by WinLABSstores: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
[s]
hashtagged:
[/s]
RUBBISH!

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Budoski: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Children of this days,una go see fire still wan enter,ur mama tell u no gree, three pastors tell u u na gree,wait God will come down and tell you,but u can still go ahead and marry the girl,but if anything goes wrong I will be glad to hear that u jump from third mainland bridge or better still hang urself.....nicompoo
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Guru9ja(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Go to God on your knee and pray to him. Tell him to show you the woman you want to marry. Don't forget that without faith, its impossible to please God.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by kennylawd: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Marks112:

Part of what scares me ,maybe she’s gonna show me pepper later
Please if you can not hear from God yourself it's better you don't even marry at all than taking a risk of going ahead with her and later regret. Your life is dependent on your marriage. Please !
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Nephilim: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Listen to ur mom, when all odds are down and there's no one to turn to, your family will be your only saving grace.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by mistijude: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
hashtagged:
Something bad in her only? Can't the man has something bad too? You people sometimes ehn?
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by ifko: 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
uruba23:
Why can't you pray yourself, some people won't tell you anything because they don't want to be seen as spoilers.At the end it would end in premium regrets. Don't get it wrong,it is not that your gf doesn't love you but e get as God arrange this world, so you need to get the right partners that links your destiny .
Prayer after he has been having sex with d gal.
Yinmu.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by dominique(f): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
How I wish I can dig out a thread where a woman came to wail about her cheating and abusive husband. Her pastor told her the man she was dating was not her husband, she went on to marry a monster the pastor approved. These pastors, prophets, alfas or whatnot cannot see or predict the future for anybody. Most of what they do is calculated guesses. Stop letting these people mess up with your heads

4 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Eze1k: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Marks112:
Hi everyone, my mom is a celestial woman so she believes in all these things.
She asked 4 pastors, 1 said she’s okay, others said no.

But the thing is I am exhausted, I can’t start all over again and I love her and she loves me very much. She’s not your average Nigerian girl that loves money.

I have just been thinking a lot cos I don’t even know what could happen in future that will make the pastors say no.

And the main thing here now is now that my mom has asked these people she will never support this marriage, how do I convince her?

And I can’t break up with my gf she has been with me through a lot .. I just tire.
Been praying to God that if she’s not for me she should be the one to break up or f*ck up
I don’t want to hurt her.

Go and consult God outside the church.

Look around for this church... Christ Holy Church International. When you find it go in and talk to the pastor. Tell him your problem.
Better still take your problem and visit the church for the Friday fasting prayers. Don't say a word to anyone except in pray. Answer will come to you automatically and if you wanna dig deeper approach the pastor after the service, while the visioners are still there and ask for a private consultation.
You won't need it though.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Do whatever you want
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Airhix(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
My friend don't be a fool, pray ur self and go ahead, do des so called pastors have a peaceful marriage? Let's stop this pastor say this or DAT? My friends if she's been through a lot for u, crown her, and marry her, ders no perfect man or woman? We all gat our flaws, as long she's a lover of God, and respect you, God certainly will fix all others.
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by sogamica(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Forget all this pastors vision
Pray to God
Listen to your inner man bro
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by MrSquint: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Your Mom believes in those celestial pastors.

Do you also believe in them ?
I personally don't believe in those guys and all their practices.

Wetin them dey even check ?

Try talking to your Mom, first she has to stop running to pastors to check things, it doesn't tell well. I know you love and respect her.

But there comes a time for every man to rise up to the occasion, it's not a decision for boys though.

Man Up!

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by kingjahjah(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
is dat why u are insulting us dat she is not our average nigerian gal.....who tells u we date nigerian gals too
Re: My Pastor Told Me Not To Marry My Girlfriend by Musty112: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
"And when you have made a decision, put your trust in your; surely ALLAH loves those who trust".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Reveals Those Behind Kaduna Killings, Tells UN What To Do (VIDEO) / Youths Chase Away Preacher For Disturbing Their Sleep In Alagbado, Lagos (Video) / The Impact Of Benny Hinn’s Rejection Of The Prosperity Gospel In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.