Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election (47743 Views)

I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Edo Residents Dance To Celebrate Obaseki’s Re-Election (Video) / Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by NSK4U(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2020

nothing could be more ridiculing than this.....
and again, I wish Obaseki and Aketi success in Edo & Ondo state respectively.
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by chris51(f): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Goalnaldo:
This is seriously serious shocked. If his family couldn't back him, then who will?

Some members of Obaseki's family are also backing Ize-Iyamu's .
Its all crazy.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by chris51(f): 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
chris51:

Some members of Ize-Iyamu's family are backing Obaseki while some members of Obaseki's family are also backing Ize-Iyamu.
Its all crazy
They have turned election to child's play. Trading with it. Very unserious people

Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Nasman387(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
is it true that Edo people are ugly? or should I mind my business
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by EdoBoyJazzie: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Obaseki should put every necessary efforts to secure his second term ...

Pastor Iyamu is equally a good candidate as well.

Paternally, I'm somewhat related to both.

I officially hands off on any issue relating to Edo election.

Oshiomole still remain a baboon tho.

Please rethink your decision. If we get it wrong in September posterity will judge us. No Edo man or woman should sit on the fence at this election. It is our collective responsibility to end godfatherism in Edo state. As for me we helped Oshiomhole to defeat godfather Tony Anenih, we should help Obaseki to defeat godfather Oshiomhole.
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Yus2020: 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
The family know this man is a thief

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by lograr(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mcreloaded:
The fact pensioners are not owed and people wake and see work being done around them, I wonder why Oshiomhole kicked Obaseki out of APC.

This is a lie. Confirm from the pensioners themselves. They are being paid their monthly pension but most havent gotten their gratuity.
Many of them call rush hour program on ITV virtually every time

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Munzy14(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mcreloaded:
The fact pensioners are not owed and people wake and see work being done around them, I wonder why Oshiomhole kicked Obaseki out of APC.
This a simple maths...As at when due payment of pensions and salary, with few projects...U will buy the crowd..A typical of what Ihedioha deed in Imo...That hope uzodimma can't.
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by chemicalwasiu(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
One thing is sure after this election, Edo people will surely get another ugly
(Obaseki or Ize Iyamu) governor just like the past ones like Lucky Igbinedion, Oserheimen Osunbor, Adams A. Oshiomhole, Godwin Obaseki.
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Oracleforce: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Goalnaldo:
I don't understand by what you mean above. Are you suggesting my future wife would be a lesbian? undecided

...no p. Keeping wallowing in your fuddle...nothing do you
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Donaldomo(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
He's rejected because of so many reasons: incompetence, 'traitorship,' and so many others!

Mcreloaded:
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Goalnaldo(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
chris51:

Its all crazy.
you don't minit! I guess this type of craziness is native to the Edo people.
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by mufutau55(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Goalnaldo:
This is seriously serious shocked. If his family couldn't back him, then who will?

This is the stupidity we have in Naija or Africa.
Each person has the mind to make his/her choice.
This is Politics, in western world, husband and wife vote for different parties and even their kids vote for different parties. So, what does family has to do with politics.
We are voting and we dont even understand the meaning of votes. So everybody in the family should think the same. God help us.
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by srclark: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Sweet food sells itself
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Bighead9:
See the road to ize iyamu family house in Benin is like war front ...during all is time in power he could not repeal it ...that to show how corrupt he is ....see Edo is for obaseki ....
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Mylove55(f): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Goalnaldo:
and you believe without seeing picture of osazee. Most of you here are kids. Ize iyamu show us the faces of obaseki family that are against thief obaseki.
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Mylove55(f): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
NSK4U:

nothing could be more ridiculing than this.....

and again, I wish Obaseki and Aketi success in Edo & Ondo state respectively.
you must be a kid. Ize iyamu show us the pic of obaseki that are against obaseki. But this osazee pic is not here and you believe this thrash
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Mylove55(f): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
chris51:

Its all crazy.
and you believe this thrash wthout seeing osazee pic, but ize iyamu show us the pic of those obaseki family that are against obaseki
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Mylove55(f): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
EdoBoyJazzie:

Please rethink your decision. If we get it wrong in September posterity will judge us. No Edo man or woman should sit on the fence at this election. It is our collective responsibility to end godfatherism in Edo state. As for me we helped Oshiomhole to defeat godfather Tony Anenih, we should help Obaseki to defeat godfather Oshiomhole.
pls help stop ungrateful in edo state, and if you hate oshomole because of helping thief obaseki to win last election, may you never see a benefactor again in your life
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Mylove55(f): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Yus2020:
The family know this man is a thief
show us the family members pic, the same way ize iyamu show us obaseki family members that are against obaseki
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Mylove55(f): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mcreloaded:
no single work is going on for the past 4yrs
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Mylove55(f): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
suxkill:
419 pastor that can't account for over 700 million naira is that one a pastor?
you see your life, that money was given to all state by gej. Gej is the thief,
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Mylove55(f): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
GboyegaD:
Is this a rebuttal?
yes, thief obaseki make his own look fake, because is without pic, but ize iyamu provided us with pic of obaseki family against thief obaseki
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Mylove55(f): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin wetin b all this na,,d other tread obaseki family backed ize iyanmu,,edo people dey confused sometimes
this one is fake because is without pic, but ize iyamu provided pic of obaseki family to prove that obaseki family are truly against thief obaseki
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Mylove55(f): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dpharisee:
They know him even better than Oshiomole cheesy
show us ize iyamu family pic the same way ize iyamu show us the pic of obaseki family
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Mylove55(f): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
gurunlocker:
Sun News and Daily Trust grin grin

One said Obaseki family backs Iyamu while another said Iyamu family backs Obaseki, almost at the same time.

Wonderful and funny country we are! grin grin grin
and daily trust could not provide pic,the same way ize iyamu ptovided pic of obaseki family that are against thief obaseki
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by Mylove55(f): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Tyriq:
Confusion every where
nothing like confusion. Ize iyamu show us the pic of obaseki family but thief obaseki could not provide pic of ize iyamu family, that means thief obaseki is always lying
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by FlordFlorez(m): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Counter support. Chai, politics is truly dirty! grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by NSK4U(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mylove55:
you must be a kid. Ize iyamu show us the pic of obaseki that are against obaseki. But this osazee pic is not here and you believe this thrash

oh ma gawd �

is dat y a woman would tell me dat I'm a kid?

hmmm I see
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by berrystunn(m): 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Iyamu is not a good name in edo state 80s
Re: Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election by dapadawee: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’ll Sanction Mbaka If He’s Under My Diocese, Says Onaiyekan / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 48th Birthday / Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.