Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,389 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity (3735 Views)

Ahmad Amadi: Why I Converted To Christianity - Leader Of Muslims Against Terror / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis / Christians Who Converted From Islamic Families Share Your Stories (2) (3) (4)

Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Lilimax(f): 7:44am On Aug 02, 2020
Why I Converted From Islam to Christianity.
opera.com

I converted from Islam to Christianity simply because Islam gives no guarantee of salvation. Because Islam recognises that Jesus is 'the word of God' so God "the Messiah therefore the savior ( Surah 3 v 45). Because Allah recognises in the Qur'an that thoe who follow Jesus Christ (Christians)will be above those who do not follow Jesus Christ ( Muslims and others)until resurrection ( surah 3 v 55). Because Qur'an itself recognises that Jesus Christ is without sin (pure) (surah 19 v 19),while the Qur'an asks Mohammed to pray for the forgiveness of his sins ( surah 40 v 55). Unlike Mohammed,Jesus has lived more than 33 years without ever sinning.

I converted because where Mohammed recommends the killing of enemies ( surah 9 v 5) Jesus Christ recommend loving them (Matthew 5 v 44).

Mohammed just affirmed,but Jesus Christ confirmed his words with all kinds of miracles and resurrection of the death.

I converted because Mohammed is asking the Muslims to turn to Christians to get the truth ( surah 10 v 94).

I converted because despite Mohammed's claim to be the seal of the prophets,he is dead and will never return,but Jesus Christ whom I hated before died and resurrected and will come back to fight the Antichrist ( even according to Islam).

I converted because despite Jesus Christ being surrounded by several women,he did not seek to have s*x with them unlike Mohammed who even had sex with Zaynab the wife of his son Zaid, surah (33 v 37).

And also because uptil this day,tye name Jesus delivers all kinds of captivity unlike the name of Mohammed. Because Mohammed recognises that he doesn't know where he and the Muslims will be after death surah ( 46 v 9).

I converted because Mohammed says all Muslims will go through hell (surah 19 v 71) while Jesus Christ gives eternal life to all those who come to him ( heaven) John 3 v 17.

I converted because Jesus never attacked someone to take something from him,while Mohammed claims war booty surah (8 v 1).

I converted because the birth of Jesus Christ changed the whole world and not a community and many more reasons.

So my brother my sister,only Jesus Christ saves. He is the way,truth and life. When I was a Muslim,I believed in everything we were taught about the Christians and the Bible and today that I became a Christian and read the Bible,I realise that what we were told is all wrong.

Jesus was never a Muslim,he is the savior of the world and He loves you and wants to save you. Give your heart to him.

I pray that the Lord God will bless those who share this article.
Copied

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by potent5(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2020
Put your picture if you are bold and fearless in your new found faith.

Lilimax:

Why I Converted From Islam to Christianity.
opera.com

I converted from Islam to Christianity simply because Islam gives no guarantee of salvation. Because Islam recognises that Jesus is 'the word of God' so God "the Messiah therefore the savior ( Surah 3 v 45). Because Allah recognises in the Qur'an that thoe who follow Jesus Christ (Christians)will be above those who do not follow Jesus Christ ( Muslims and others)until resurrection ( surah 3 v 55). Because Qur'an itself recognises that Jesus Christ is without sin (pure) (surah 19 v 19),while the Qur'an asks Mohammed to pray for the forgiveness of his sins ( surah 40 v 55). Unlike Mohammed,Jesus has lived more than 33 years without ever sinning.

I converted because where Mohammed recommends the killing of enemies ( surah 9 v 5) Jesus Christ recommend loving them (Matthew 5 v 44).

Mohammed just affirmed,but Jesus Christ confirmed his words with all kinds of miracles and resurrection of the death.

I converted because Mohammed is asking the Muslims to turn to Christians to get the truth ( surah 10 v 94).

I converted because despite Mohammed's claim to be the seal of the prophets,he is dead and will never return,but Jesus Christ whom I hated before died and resurrected and will come back to fight the Antichrist ( even according to Islam).

I converted because despite Jesus Christ being surrounded by several women,he did not seek to have s*x with them unlike Mohammed who even had sex with Zaynab the wife of his son Zaid, surah (33 v 37).

And also because uptil this day,tye name Jesus delivers all kinds of captivity unlike the name of Mohammed. Because Mohammed recognises that he doesn't know where he and the Muslims will be after death surah ( 46 v 9).

I converted because Mohammed says all Muslims will go through hell (surah 19 v 71) while Jesus Christ gives eternal life to all those who come to him ( heaven) John 3 v 17.

I converted because Jesus never attacked someone to take something from him,while Mohammed claims war booty surah (8 v 1).

I converted because the birth of Jesus Christ changed the whole world and not a community and many more reasons.

So my brother my sister,only Jesus Christ saves. He is the way,truth and life. When I was a Muslim,I believed in everything we were taught about the Christians and the Bible and today that I became a Christian and read the Bible,I realise that what we were told is all wrong.

Jesus was never a Muslim,he is the savior of the world and He loves you and wants to save you. Give your heart to him.

I pray that the Lord God will bless those who share this article.
Copied

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Baawaa(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2020
God will uphold you to end,OP

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by frankyychiji(f): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2020
Oya Antichristian food don done o grin
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Baawaa(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2020
potent5:
Put your picture if you are bold and fearless in your new found faith.

This is one of them,violence is their logo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by hisgrace090: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2020
Through this your converssion many around you will enjoy peace not pieces.

To God be the glory.

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 02, 2020
From fire to frying pan

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by AntiChristian: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2020
frankyychiji:
Oya Antichristian food don done o grin

The writer of this post is a liar and an ignoramus.

The OP who copied a liar too is a spreader of false tales. Were the verses contextually confirmed in the Qur'an?

I will find like a couple of minutes to bust the lies later.

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by potent5(m): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2020
One of whom? If you are too scared to publicly declare your faith then you are serious. You want to hide under a faceless nairaland identity abi? My friend, let's see your picture, abi you are scared of what the world will say or do to you because you are in Christ.
Baawaa:

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Lilimax(f): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

The OP who copied a liar too is a spreader of false tales. Were the verses contextually confirmed in the Qur'an?
All the verses written here are verifiable in the Quran except you're living in denial.
The fellow that converted has left the Kingdom of darkness and come back to the Light which is in Christ Jesus. Him and His house are currently worshipping and serving Our Lord, Saviour and Master Jesus Christ.
I present Him today to you and yours; He will gladly welcome you home as one of the prodigal son.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2020
The person up asking for his photo, why should he?
Me wey convert from Islam to Christianity, has anything happened to me since?

Congrats to the new convert. May God continue to uphold you...

Join church online with Pastor David Ogbueli this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcOSEKd-z_4

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Lilimax(f): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2020
cry
Baawaa:

Don't mind the head Slammer; he is like his mentor who likes Killings, bombing, beheading, raping and the likes... undecided

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Lilimax(f): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
The person up asking for his photo, why should he?
Me wey convert from Islam to Christianity, has anything happened to me since?

Congrats to the new convert. May God continue to uphold you...
Amen. Thank you Jesus for your life.

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by urchcoded(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2020
Different toilet same shit. Why you jumped from pit toilet to water cistern.

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Lilimax(f): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2020
Baawaa:
God will uphold you to end,OP
Amen
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by AntiChristian: 8:14am On Aug 02, 2020
Lilimax:
All the verses written here are verifiable in the Quran except you're living in denial.
The fellow that converted has left the Kingdom of darkness and come back to the Light which is in Christ Jesus. Him and His house are currently worshipping and serving Our Lord, Saviour and Master Jesus Christ.
I present Him today to you and yours; He will gladly welcome you home as one of the prodigal son.

Just be a little patient. Your lie and the lies of your colleague will soon be busted. We'll now see Christians are liars. Liars for Christ!
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Lilimax(f): 8:19am On Aug 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Just be a little patient. Your lie and the lies of your colleague will soon be busted. We'll now see Christians are liars. Liars for Christ!
Jesus is the way the Truth and the life and no one comes to the father except through Him. How can you say their is lies in Christ. Being a Christian is being in the Truth because Jesus is the Truth.

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by AntiChristian: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2020
Lilimax:
Jesus is the way the Truth and the life and no one comes to the father except through Him. How can you say their is lies in Christ. Being a Christian is being in the Truth because Jesus is the Truth.

Did Adam, Moses and Abraham come to the father through Jesus? I don't know why you can't be patient here.

How many Prophets in the Bible where Christian?

And where did God ordain your religion as Christianity?
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by advocatejare(m): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2020
You made the right choice.

Antichristian, did you know that Muhammad was not sure of his salvation, he didn't know what his fate will be, whereas Jesus knew where he was going?

Narrated By 'Um al-'Ala
An Ansari woman who gave the pledge of allegiance to the Prophet that the Ansar drew lots concerning the dwelling of the Emigrants. 'Uthman bin Maz'un was decided to dwell with them (i.e. Um al-'Ala's family), 'Uthman fell ill and I nursed him till he died, and we covered him with his clothes. Then the Prophet came to us and I (addressing the dead body) said, "O Abu As-Sa'ib, may Allah's Mercy be on you! I bear witness that Allah has honoured you." On that the Prophet said, "How do you know that Allah has honoured him?" I replied, "I do not know. May my father and my mother be sacrificed for you, O Allah's Apostle! But who else is worthy of it (if not 'Uthman)?" He said, "As to him, by Allah, death has overtaken him, and I hope the best for him. By Allah, though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me ," By Allah, I will never assert the piety of anyone after him. That made me sad, and when I slept I saw in a dream a flowing stream for 'Uthman bin Maz'un. I went to Allah's Apostle and told him of it. He remarked, "That symbolizes his (good) deeds."
Sahih Bukhari 5:58:266

قُلْ مَا كُنْتُ بِدْعًا مِّنَ الرُّسُلِ وَمَآ أَدْرِى مَا يُفْعَلُ بِى وَلَا بِكُمْ  ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحٰىٓ إِلَىَّ وَمَآ أَنَا۠ إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ مُّبِينٌ
"Say, I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."
(QS. Al-Ahqaf 46: Verse 9)

But Jesus knew where he was going and where is followers are going

John.14.2 - In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.

John.14.3 - And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by sagenaija: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

You said you will burst the lies.
Please let us see you do JUST that.
Don't VEER OFF into some other issues.
Show us how the OP has lied.
If not we will brand you the lier.

Take his issues and quotes from the Koran one by one and let's see if you are capable of doing what you claim.

We are waiting.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by frankyychiji(f): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Can we forget about religion and just live in peace and harmony with one another?
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by uchman(m): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2020
potent5:
One of whom? If you are too scared to publicly declare your faith then you are serious. You want to hide under a faceless nairaland identity abi? My friend, let's see your picture, abi you are scared of what the world will say or do to you because you are in Christ.

I hope you read the message, why asking for pictures and what will pictures do in this message?
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by potent5(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2020
You know na.
uchman:

I hope you read the message, why asking for pictures and what will pictures do in this message?
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Ultimus: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2020
From oven to furnace.
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by jmoore(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2020
I have seen atheist trolls roaming to and fro in the religious section.

Coming from people who believe apes are their ancestors. Children of apes, go to the evolutionary section with your folly.

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by AntiChristian: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2020
sagenaija:

You said you will burst the lies.
Please let us see you do JUST that.
Don't VEER OFF into some other issues.
Show us how the OP has lied.
If not we will brand you the lier.

Take his issues and quotes from the Koran one by one and let's see if you are capable of doing what you claim.

We are waiting.

Please keep mute. The thread on Jehovah and slavery has been up for days you run away from it despite several mentions.

Na here you get mouth!
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 02, 2020
jmoore:
I have seen atheist trolls roaming to and fro in the religious section.

Coming from people who believe apes are their ancestors. Children of apes, go to the evolutionary section with your folly.
Dumbass, atheism has nothing to do with the theory of evolution. A person can identify as an atheist and still not subscribe to evolution. However, if you have taken time to study it, you will see that it makes more sense than your fairytale creation story than fails basic science.

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by jmoore(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2020
danyero:
Dumbass, atheism has nothing to do with the theory of evolution. A person can identify as an atheist and still not subscribe to evolution. However, if you have taken time to study it, you will see that it makes more sense than your fairytale creation story than fails basic science.

Atheists are sons of Apes!!
Atheists are sons of Apes!!!
Atheists are sons of Apes!!!!

Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by sagenaija: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Please keep mute. The thread on Jehovah and slavery has been up for days you run away from it despite several mentions.
Na here you get mouth!
Is that your final answer? grin grin
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by AntiChristian: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2020
sagenaija:

Is that your final answer? grin grin

I don't think you should talk here since you became dumb there. Hypocrite!
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by AntiChristian: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2020
Lilimax:

Lie Number 1
I converted from Islam to Christianity simply because Islam gives no guarantee of salvation.

Allah says:
And they were commanded not, but that they should worship Allah, and worship none but Him Alone (abstaining from ascribing partners to Him), and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat: and that is the right religion.
Qur'an 98:5

Their reward with Allah will be gardens of perpetual residence beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever, Allah being pleased with them and they with Him. That is for whoever has feared his Lord.
Qur'an 98:8
Re: Why I Converted From Islam To Christianity by AntiChristian: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lilimax:

Lie Number two

Because Islam recognises that Jesus is 'the word of God' so God "the Messiah therefore the savior ( Surah 3 v 45). Because Allah recognises in the Qur'an that thoe who follow Jesus Christ (Christians)will be above those who do not follow Jesus Christ ( Muslims and others)until resurrection ( surah 3 v 55).
To bust this lie you need to read the verses OP quoted and get the context.

Qur'an 3:45-53, 55
(Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word ["Be!" - and he was! i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allah."

He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous."

3:47
She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is.

And He (Allah) will teach him (Jesus son of Mary) writing and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel

And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah . And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.

And [I have come] confirming what was before me of the Torah and to make lawful for you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear Allah and obey me.

3:51
Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path."

But when Jesus felt [persistence in] disbelief from them, he said, "Who are my supporters for [the cause of] Allah ?" The disciples said," We are supporters for Allah . We have believed in Allah and testify that we are Muslims [submitting to Him].

Our Lord, we have believed in what You revealed and have followed the messenger Jesus, so register us among the witnesses [to truth]."

[Mention] when Allah said, "O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.

We read in 3:51 where Jesus said Allah is His Lord. And also Jesus was a messenger of Allah.

The word was also explained in 3:47.

Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy / Ladies Can You Marry An Atheist / Is The Rapture/end Times Real?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66