Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa (22418 Views)

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by phr33man(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
My opinion :

Our problem ain't our leaders but we the People. Don't forget no one was born into power. We were all average Nigerians before they were elected/selected to power. Our slogan says it all. Good people great nation so what do we expect of otherwise?

What we need is to change our ways as individuals not just the leaders. SARS, police etc ain't our leaders but we know how they torment the society. Lecturers ain't leaders but we see how they treat students even cult members in school ain't at the helm of power yet they oppress other Students.

We need to rethink and change our ways. It's never going to be easy sha

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by oyeb15: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Pastor Chris really impressed me.
Adeboye and others are not d type of prophets we read in d bible(Amos ,Elijah,Elisha) These Pastors and overseer s dine with oppressors and are mute to d suffering of the people, even to d sufferings of their tithe-payers.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by UDUJ(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
badman007:
First time pastor Chris spoke sense

cheesy I don't know if pastor Chris will take this your honest statement as a compliment or an insult cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by bankolefun(m): 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
we also want pastors who dont see tech as satanic tools.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by martineverest(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
badman007:
First time pastor Chris spoke sense
that's because he is angry that churches have been closed down
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by farem: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Baawaa:
We also need genuine pastors in Africa not yahoo pastors
It takes a good brain to see and know Pastors that are not yahoo!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by dazzlingd(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Says a brainless pastor

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Who is that one screaming yes sir. Africa needs good leaders no doubt. It also needs to do away with pastor like you

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Angelfrost(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
NigPatriot:

I like your deduction, but permit to ask; what specifics about Bishop Oyedepo would you like to see in a Nigerian president?

1. Ideas to grow
2. Ability to manage people of all ethnicity
3. Wealth Creation
4. Job creation
5. Expansion of income

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by AreaFada2: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Problem in this country is that every prominent person in this country who points a finger, 4 fingers are gallantly pointing at him or her.

Because they are equally greedy by and large. Exceptions are miniscule.

From clergy to business people, from civil servants to politicians.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by NofiuFade(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
@Seun Mad people #Plainty for this your forum oO grin grin Nigeria leadership is in a big mess!! Pls when are we going to stand up for the truth in the country??!

Edit* Many did not even have data to listen to message, they were just posting puke grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by AngelicBeing: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sunofgod:
Finally they are waking up...............

[img]https://media./images/788fc255fd5884a94f38c9d812112bf1/tenor.gif[/img]
tongue
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Alajiki(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Baawaa:

grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by proclinician: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Imagine this man oo. U think say life de easy. Ordinary agbo to cure the virus ur healing school no produce. Wetin u de teach for the healing school baba
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by AngelicBeing: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
obembet:
Leave Religion ... Forget weather you are Christian, Muslim or others.... I wish someone like David Oyedepo can be the president of this Nation.
Gbam cool

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by jmoore(m): 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
oyeb15:
Pastor Chris really impressed me.
Adeboye and others are not d type of prophets we read in d bible(Amos ,Elijah,Elisha) These Pastors and overseer s dine with oppressors and are mute to d suffering of the people, even to d sufferings of their tithe-payers.
There he goes insulting other pastors out of ignorance.

Adeboye led a protest against insecurity in the country.

Orji Uzor Kalu, the thief from Abia state dined with Pastor Chris.

Impress ko depress ni

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by FX(m): 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
obembet:
Leave Religion ... Forget weather you are Christian, Muslim or others.... I wish someone like David Oyedepo can be the president of this Nation.
God forbid. We dont need any religious fanatics.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by manunitedbabes: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
shocked uhmmm he asked what do we think?

When ever things r down low their expectations they think government has failed or maybe no brain in them ...

but when they r progressing and government is disturbing them they now remember the scripture that says ...obey those in authority...

Las las covid nineteen have them low alert income ...hahahahha

Let me ask my own...

When those people in power are doing their campaign did u guys prayed ? At least hear from God? No?
After like how many years now we should vote people that have brain hmmmm God got our back, we will succeed and make heaven by his grace
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by manunitedbabes: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
shocked uhmmm he asked what do we think?
When ever things r down low their expectations they think government has failed or maybe no brain in them ...

but when they r progressing and government is disturbing them they now remember the scripture that says ...obey those in authority...

Las las covid nineteen have them low alert income ...hahahahha

Let me ask my own...
When those people in power are doing their campaign did u guys prayed ? At least hear from God? No?
After like how many years now we should vote people that have brain hmmmm God got our back, we will succeed and make heaven by his grace
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by stayclearofme: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
obembet:
God forbid

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
D Comments Here Are Hilarious.

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Correct talk! From east to west, north down to the south,African leaders are clueless and lack vision. That's y we'll continue to remain stagnant.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by gabicon: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of the Loveworld ministries has frowned at why Government in Nigeria is watching its best brains exit the country in droves. The cleric and serial entrepreneur advocates that the solution is for us to put people with brains in position of leadership. What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj2qZtMR6wk

I do not totally agree with this position, because half of the work of a leader requires capacity and the other half requires political litracy. the deficiency of one or both ends in catastrophe.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by nokatakata: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
Very true and we need fearless, genuine pastors that will criticise these leaders and talk sense into their heads, not pastors that will be quiet in the face of extreme corruption because they benefit from it or are scared of arrest.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by hatiri(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
wiseone28:
We need the good olden days prophet not businessmen as church ministers in Nigeria.
tell them my friend
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Jaqenhghar: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
He is right. Starting from the chirch leadership
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by edoairways: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Baawaa:
And they are genuine preachers infact many are unknown
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by LordIsaac(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
My own worry is the mad man on the background shouting "yes" interrupting the flow of common sense. Must you be a psychophant?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Jaqenhghar: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
He needs to be careful what he wishes for. The day Africa wakes up one of the things they will do away with is him and his likes.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Jaqenhghar: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
LordIsaac:
My own worry is the mad man on the background shouting "yes" interrupting the flow of common sense. Must you be a psychophant?
LMAO. That's his hypeman grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates Okupevi As First Indigenous Bishop Of Lagos Diocese (Pics) / Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.