Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa (22413 Views)

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by desiredhome: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
obembet:
Leave Religion ... Forget weather you are Christian, Muslim or others.... I wish someone like David Oyedepo can be the president of this Nation.

So you think you've made sense abi?........

Can you compare one man business with public business in Nigeria?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
obembet:

God will keep giving u someone like Buhari and elrufai
God will never allow the adeboyes the oyedepos and oyahilomes though grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
grin

But you, Chris Oyakhilome.. you are brainless undecided

It's amazing you still find people even more stupid to pay you tithes tongue
off your mic issokay honorable user.. you are misleading us,

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Ojmikel: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
I observed most that commented didn't even watch the video... because if you did, you would have noted that he said exactly what you have said about our leaders in Africa at one point in time.. and the very fact of things in Nigeria.. so instead of criticising Pastor Chris why not support the truth that he speaks?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by kayjay69(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
We also need religious leaders and followership with brains.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by don3e(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
I am that Leader Africa need. God has created and made me to raise Africa.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by femi4: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nbotee:
Definitely... Not jus political and social leaders but also religious leaders... Becos to whom brain is given sense is expected... And it is only a senseless person who believes 5G is linked to d antichrist and covid 19
grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Religion and politics does not go together.... Never if it does then there is a backslide somewhere..
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
bizhop01:
Nigeria leaders are cow

Do not blame the leaders blame the people even if you put Nigerians on the moon they will go and select a criminal to leave them so what do you expect
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by emecheboy2(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Shut up, why can't you a person like you listen to simple truth for once in your life.
Baawaa:
We also need genuine pastors in Africa not yahoo pastors
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ojmikel:
I observed most that commented didn't even watch the video... because if you did, you would have noted that he said exactly what you have said about our leaders in Africa at one point in time.. and the very fact of things in Nigeria.. so instead of criticising Pastor Chris why not support the truth that he speaks?
the problem is the messenger/man is himself a bad religious" leader", so one can't help but wonder if he would know to remove the log in his eye first... Before he speaks of others.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Romeo1999: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
That is what Nigeria need now
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by FatherOfJesus: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Coming from someone who thinks 5G is linked to Coronavirus
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by desiredhome: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
oyeb15:
Pastor Chris really impressed me.
Adeboye and others are not d type of prophets we read in d bible(Amos ,Elijah,Elisha) These Pastors and overseer s dine with oppressors and are mute to d suffering of the people, even to d sufferings of their tithe-payers.

Who are your oppressors? Are your Pastorprenours not part of your oppressors?
Where do your Pastorprenours get money for their luxurious life styles from?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by desiredhome: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
nokatakata:
Very true and we need fearless, genuine pastors that will criticise these leaders and talk sense into their heads, not pastors that will be quiet in the face of extreme corruption because they benefit from it or are scared of arrest.
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
What is the difference between the Nigerian politicians and the Nigerian Pastorprenours aka Hushpapas......
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by desiredhome: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
obembet:

God will keep giving u someone like Buhari and elrufai

Buhari is 100% better than your Hushpapas.....
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by desiredhome: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
jcross19:
This is why Africans will ever remain in dark! you attacked the messenger and ignored the message that will benefit us. very shameful. there is no for Africans. black man is the enemy of black. I wonder when God created black man maybe brain is not given to black man. very bad.

Charity begins at home......
Remove the perk in your eyes so you can see the perk in another man's eye
Mathew 7:5

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
jcross19:
This is why Africans will ever remain in dark! you attacked the messenger and ignored the message that will benefit us. very shameful. there is no for Africans. black man is the enemy of black. I wonder when God created black man maybe brain is not given to black man. very bad.
Jesus Christ, that the messenger claims to worship, informed him that he ought to remove the log from his eyes before he judges others or he will be judged by the same measures, or did He not say this? undecided
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by babapressy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by fedora04: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Reverend I support you.but I feel the ministry needs to start doing more during elections..

My tots
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by patrickokoh: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Regardless of what anyone says...Pastor Chris Oyakhilome is a true Minister of God.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Gamesmart: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of the Loveworld ministries has frowned at why Government in Nigeria is watching its best brains exit the country in droves. The cleric and serial entrepreneur advocates that the solution is for us to put people with brains in position of leadership. What do you think?

The slowpoke without a brain is talking about others having a brain?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by aalangel(f): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of the Loveworld ministries has frowned at why Government in Nigeria is watching its best brains exit the country in droves. The cleric and serial entrepreneur advocates that the solution is for us to put people with brains in position of leadership. What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj2qZtMR6wk

What is Loveworld Ministries? Who told you that's the name??
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Livingstone124: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
We asked for leaders but we get looters
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by God1stson(m): 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Baawaa:
Face the fact. Don't run circus. Someone is talking of apples and ur talking of oranges
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by BotherMleeper(m): 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Says the most brainless pastor ever
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
God1stson:

Face the fact. Don't run circus. Someone is talking of apples and ur talking of oranges
they are cut from the same "leader" cloth, are they not? undecided
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by bull67: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
they have brains but they dont want to use it. but use it to steal money and send it abroad
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by TooGod247(m): 12:35am On Aug 03, 2020
wat are u saying , buhari have brain ooo
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by DavidEsq(m): 1:01am On Aug 03, 2020
Baawaa:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome: We Need Leaders With Brains In Africa by oshorstan(f): 2:06am On Aug 03, 2020
na now him day break

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beauty Can Be Deceptive; Don't Be Deceived / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates Okupevi As First Indigenous Bishop Of Lagos Diocese (Pics) / Apostle Suleman To Bloggers & YouTubers: Insult Me But Pay Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.