Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

Children Book Writer Needed For HIRE - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Children Book Writer Needed For HIRE (249 Views)

Hello, I'm Looking For A Professional Children's Book Writer / Are You A Competent E-book Writer? Apply Within. / Fiction And Non Fiction E Book Writer Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Children Book Writer Needed For HIRE by teezhie: 8:11am On Aug 02, 2020
Story Outline:
Kids are sent for a summer camp experience at an old castle. Four friends (whose parents had all agreed to send them to the camp with the understanding that they bunk together), have a harrowing experience that reoccurs nightly. At night after lights out, the outline of a doorway, illuminated by a flickering white light appears. Upon getting out of bed and creeping towards it to investigate, the girls are plummeted through the doorway, down a passageway and into a different realm, finally landing in a garden where they find a beautiful princess. She is happy to see them and tells them they might be her only hope of escaping the garden where she had been banished by the spell of a wicked witch. The kids are terrified that now they are trapped with her as well. She tells them they are not trapped as she has the power to send them back but not the power to get herself out.
Each night she gives them a clue and asks them to use it to help lead them to the location of a secret journal that is hidden in the castle, that holds a magic spell strong enough to break the witches curse. However, upon being propelled back to their room each night their memories are wiped clean and they have no knowledge of the doorway or the trip they took through it or of the princess trapped in the walls of the palace. Or of their promise to help her escape. They however have a strong unexplainable urge to explore the castle and discover its forgotten history. Meanwhile, another child in the summer camp group stumbles across the journal with the magic spell and all the children in the camp gather around to marvel at it. When the four friends turn to look at the journal when it is passed around to them, as they turn the pages of the journal something seems to speak to only them and they immediately remember their forgotten nightly adventure and realize the mission that they need to undertake. They must find a way to get their hands on the journal without raising the suspicions of the others to complete the task that has been bestowed upon them.

NOTE: Mystical characters should be added to create drama, intrigue and to add intensity to the story. The children should be faced with challenges they encounter when coming up against mystical characters also trying to get their hands on the journal. Should be a fun, action-packed page turner.

I need a writer to handle this.
Words: 5k
Delivery: 3days
Re: Children Book Writer Needed For HIRE by RedSquirrel: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2020
I like to take this project up

Can I have your contact sent by mail to me?
Re: Children Book Writer Needed For HIRE by teezhie: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2020
RedSquirrel:
I like to take this project up

Can I have your contact sent by mail to me?
Send your bid to
topscribble@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Anne Boleyn And Henry VIII Love Story / She Was No Far Than Ten / A New Birth Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.