Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already (8810 Views)

Female Body Signs That Indicate She’s Interested In You / Do This And Know If She's Interested. / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by gebony(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2020
The way guys at times plan how they want their relationship to be, so some girls plan their relationship too. As a result, making girls ask some certain questions before deciding. Though a girl who is not interested won't bother to ask many questions.

But a girl who is interested in you will ask some of these questions during the conversation or moment of getting to know each other. And your answer to her questions will determine if she will close come or not.

(1). Questions like what do you expect in the relationship? you know not everyone has the same idea about relationships. Therefore, some girls want to clarify that in the beginning and know before finally saying a yes if possible.

(2). Questions like, What do you find attractive in a girl? Undoubtedly, before a guy is falling love he must have seen something in that girl that he likes. But don't mention it. Let all your compliments be in a different way even though you have to compliment her. However, love it's a thing of the heart so don't tell her, "I like you for this reason." A thought will come to her mind that when that reason why you are showing interest at the moment will not be there at some point, your love for her will be gone. So she might decline. Besides Don't tell a girl you love her for a particular reason, she might change her attitude.

(3). Questions like, What do you expect assuming we going into a relationship? Don't be too promising in your response. Otherwise, she will say that's what guys always say. The well-being of a relationship its much more in the hands of the guy, but an individual can not make a relationship. Let her understand the power of togetherness, whatever that comes out of a relationship is based on how both individuals handle the relationship.

(4). Questions about your family and friends: every individual came from a family so questions relating to your family will definitely come. And also friends, most importantly, questions like, what your friends enjoy doing during weekends? Be mindful of how you reply, don't go and spoil things because you are trying to be honest. Otherwise, she will judge you based on what you have said about your friends. That's why they say show me your friends and I will tell you who you are!

Every girl has their lifestyle. So an answer you gave "Mary" and she is satisfied with, may still not be convincing to "Jennifer". That's why in every situation, try to study a girl first before you talk to her about relationships.

http://www.ortintin.com/2020/08/when-girl-ask-you-these-four-questions.html?m=1

Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2020
Deceive yourself

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by Baawaa(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2020
Normal talk

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by Christology(m): 9:06am On Aug 02, 2020
Bollywood things

Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2020
Make i clear u.

All na SCAM

If ur family get small bar and una discuss reach dat zone.

Guy get ready 2 dey drop bar on a regular.

Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by BuzzandGrillz: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2020
Mtcheeww undecided

Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by kambili999(f): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2020
I don't entirely agree with ur write up

Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by lifestyle1(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2020
do you live alone? cheesy

Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by Oreoluwa5: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2020
The ones that will ask all these questions and still use ur heart to play ten ten fa�

Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by africandictator(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2020
When all of these comes from an educated less entitled girl then know she is interested in you. Otherwise you would never hear questions like this from the average Nigerian girl, you would hear

Can you sub for me?
Can you give me 2k urgently?
Can you take I take a picture with your iPhone?
Can I come and charge?
Who wants to take me out?
What do you do for a living ?
Are you a yahoo boy?

Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by Lee99: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lol is it the dull Nigerian girl that you expect to ask such questions? You are on a long thing

Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by WoeBetide666: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
She dey work for JAMB office?

Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by nnamdi640: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Some will also ask you whether you leave alone or you leave with someone.If a girl ask you that question then you should know that she really have you in mind

Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by kingPhidel(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
OP. Ticket wey go cut, go cut!! I believe if your spirit and mindset click to soul of each other, then it wont stop at relationship level buh marriage.
Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by DaInferno(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
stale
Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by Bahamas95(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
I don't have time for those questions and answers........

Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Deceive yourself

ain't no deceit niggar...it is the truth.

this ur monika self get as ee be cheesy
Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by themaestro08(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
I entirely disagree with the first.
Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by OmoOduduwa01: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Brethren, please pray for this OP he's suffering from Bollywoodomaniac
Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by Darealudeme: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Which film did you watch? undecided
Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by lacasera14(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
They can ask of all that and include"do you like me? It's all part of their confused nature. They won't go into a relationship with you.
Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by Thattallgirl(f): 12:48am On Aug 03, 2020
WoeBetide666:
She dey work for JAMB office?

Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by Judybash93(m): 1:33am On Aug 03, 2020
It'll end in premium tears cry
Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by johnkey: 4:19am On Aug 03, 2020
thread for simps

Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 03, 2020
slowpoke... no go make money... woman wrapper... mtcheew
Re: When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already by ttaiwo09: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2020
Top IT firm in Osun State, for enquiry kindly visit https://royalstarconsult.com.ng

My Love Introduced Me As His Cousin / How To Sleep With Any Girl U Want Without Spending / Whats Your Real Name?