Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,526,625 members, 5,784,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 August 2020 at 07:07 AM

Smart Contracts Platform Will Be Difficult To Register And See Referral.see Why - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Smart Contracts Platform Will Be Difficult To Register And See Referral.see Why (66 Views)

How To Work With Difficult People And Still Maintain Your Sanity. / 6 Solid Ways To Put Up With A Difficult Boss / How Does she Handle her Company's Refusal To Register staff For Pension Scheme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Contracts Platform Will Be Difficult To Register And See Referral.see Why by Joly202(m): 8:27am On Aug 02
Quick One

Have you heard about Forsage new program??

Do you know the higher the price of 1 ethereum the higher the registration fee of any smart contract Platform??

Lol.. I'm telling so you can know that be it forsage, rapido, Lionshare, million money etc. Before the end of this month(August) It'll be cost to register
Or you don't believe?
Plain truth

That's why Forsage launch new program, which uses Another cryptocurrency called Tron. 1 tron is just 7 Naira

Forsagetron.io

It's was launch On 26th of July. I join On 28 of July.

To Register, you'll need onnly 720tron Which is about N6300 Or Less. But If you have 0.05 Ethereum, you can use it to register. You'll just swap it to register. Chat Me for more details

Chat up now On 09035656009
On how to register and Join my team Asap..
Spillover and Overflow is sure

(1) (Reply)

Lottery Machines Building, Maintenance And Repairs / Get More Done With Side Hustle / Wind And Solar Storage Will Dominate European Grid Capacity In 2030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.