Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Admob Opportunity With A Job App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Admob Opportunity With A Job App (132 Views)

Opportunity: How To Build A Job App For Admob / JOB APP For ADMOB Secret Revealed: How You Can Develop One As A Novice And Sell / Business Opportunity With Jehus Farms! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admob Opportunity With A Job App by droidview: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2020
I assume you already know about google admob and the concept of advertisement behind it.

I am an android developer and i intend to show you the likely opportunities of using a JOB APP for ADMOB.

Note: All apps are not the same in terms of earning potential with Admob.Inorder to earn more with admob, here are the 2 major factors to consider in your choice of APP:

1. Frequent usage of the APP: If the app you develop is not frequently used by the people that download it, then the probability of ads to show is low.

Only develop apps that people are likely to use if you intend to earn more with Admob.The more its opened and used, the likely tendency of ads showing.

2. The number of downloads: The more downloads your APP have, the more likely earning potential for you.

Its better to develop an app that solves a peculiar problem.This makes people to download it willingly.

If you get the above factors right, you will likely earn more  with admob than someone that develop a fancy app that does not solve a significant problem.

It is not about the sophistication of your app that makes you earn more but its usage and number of downloads.

Check my signature for price and whatsapp contact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Admob Opportunity With A Job App by droidview: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Get a job app for admob.

(1) (Reply)

Be On The Bright Side On Techadrevenue / ‘FIRS Stole Our Mandate, Has No Right To Sell Stamp’ - NIPOST Cries Out / How To Increase Organic Traffic To Your Business And In Turn, Sales.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.