Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:11 AM

A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer (947 Views)

A Christian Is Not A Sinner And A Sinner Is Not A Christian / Fasting Is Incredible. Are You A Sinner? Do This! / What Is The Sinner's Prayer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I have told you all this while that I am a follower of Jesus Christ, not a Churchian, and you thought I was just talking?

So where and how do you follow him? In your room?
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
Brachaa:
So where and how do you follow him? In your room?
He is always with me, no matter where I go or where I stand or sit or lie or hang. He is everywhere I am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
He is always with me, no matter where I go or where I stand or sit or lie or hang. He is everywhere I am.

Nice one. cheesy
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by flamingREED(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Lol! I asked for where Jesus Himself who paid the ultimate price for mankind's salvation said man needs to confess with your mouth to be saved, instead of doing that here you are showing me what Peter one of his disciple said about Paul. Okay here what Paul said about the same Peter who said this about him:

Galatians 2:11-14
But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.
For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.
But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

So tell me if both of their words and actions were inspired by the Spirit of God on that occasion when they disagreed? That should show the error in positing every word they said or action they took as inspired of God's Spirit. God's Spirit cannot disagree with Himself... Only humans can.

You greatly err.
Jesus our Lord didn't say everything we needed to hear.
You're belittling God's Spirit.
You're dishonoring Jesus in the same vein.

John 16:12-14 (KJV) I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
He shall glorify me: for HE SHALL RECEIVE OF MINE, AND SHALL SHEW IT UNTO YOU.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Brachaa:
Nice one. cheesy
It is exactly as Jesus Christ said it should be. I can talk to Him directly every moment of the day, so why would I need someone called an MOG or the lot when I have God Almighty Himself with me all the time. Think carefully about what that really means.

Remember when Jesus Christ was with the disciples. They stopped attending the typical meetings in the synagogues, the temple even because they learned from Him what it meant to have God with them. Their problems were explained, worries were resolved, needs provided for -- He taught them everything He wanted to and answered all of their life questions. So the very idea of attending yet another meeting at the synagogue or temple became meaningless to them.
Of course they knew that a life of that sort meant they ought to forget about such things as destinies, dreams and the lot... because a life lived as a servant of God was a life that required one to give up on life glories and pursue instead the glory of God through the accomplishing of His Will every moment of their lives. And they submitted to it.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
It is exactly as Jesus Christ said it should be. I can talk to Him directly every moment of the day, [b]so why would I need someone called an MOG or the lot when I have God Almighty Himself with me all the time. [/b]Think carefully about what that really means.

Is the bolded not pride? Just be careful.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by BackllGodNaija: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
flamingREED:

You greatly err.
Jesus our Lord didn't say everything we needed to hear.
You're belittling God's Spirit.
You're dishonoring Jesus in the same vein.

John 16:12-14 (KJV) I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
He shall glorify me: for HE SHALL RECEIVE OF MINE, AND SHALL SHEW IT UNTO YOU.
How ironic when you're the one doing the bolded you're accusing me of. Jesus didn't say everything we needed to hear, yet you equate the Spirit of God to mere men? You're the one greatly erring, belittling the Holy Spirit, dishonoring Jesus here, therefore you need to say the bolded to yourself.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Brachaa:
Is the bolded not pride? Just be careful.
Pride ke? When Jesus Christ died on the cross, the curtain in the temple was torn apart basically eliminating the need for a good between such as an MOG meaningless. What is prideful after admitting that truth? I have shown you on numerous occasions, the words of Jesus Christ Himself telling you that He and He alone is the Teacher as far as His followers are concerned, and instructing that they do not install themselves as MOGs over His flock.

Do I need to be ashamed of speaking the truth of Jesus Christ in order to not offend some meaningless MOG somewhere?
I have been saying it over and over, the TRUTH of Jesus Christ is that there is NO need for MOGs, not since the New Covenant came into place 2000 years ago.
These men who are MOGs today are frauds parading themselves in the name of God. Jesus Christ is not a LIAR here... they are! And since He is truth in my life, there is nothing prideful about admitting that. Remember what Paul said... Let man be a liar and God be true!

You need to be careful in what you continue to choose to believe instead of what Jesus Christ Himself said of all of this.

Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Pride ke? When Jesus Christ died on the cross, the curtain in the temple was torn apart basically eliminating the need for a good between such as an MOG meaningless. What is prideful after admitting that truth? I have shown you on numerous occasions, the words of Jesus Christ Himself telling you that He and He alone is the Teacher as far as His followers are concerned, and instructing that they do not install themselves as MOGs over His flock.

Do I need to be ashamed of speaking the truth of Jesus Christ in order to not offend some meaningless MOG somewhere?
I have been saying it over and over, the TRUTH of Jesus Christ is that there is NO need for MOGs, not since the New Covenant came into place 2000 years ago.
These men who are MOGs today are frauds parading themselves in the name of God. Jesus Christ is not a LIAR here... they are! And since He is truth in my life, there is nothing prideful about admitting that. Remember what Paul said... Let man be a liar and God be true!

You need to be careful in what you continue to choose to believe instead of what Jesus Christ Himself said of all of this.

Ok ooo...
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by flamingREED(m): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
How ironic when you're the one doing the bolded you're accusing me of. Jesus didn't say everything we needed to hear, yet you equate the Spirit of God to mere men? You're the one greatly erring, belittling the Holy Spirit, dishonoring Jesus here, therefore you need to say the bolded to yourself.

I just thought you'll understand that the words of the Apostles were the will of the Spirit, but you still failed to acknowledge that.

I pray their light will change your life.

2 Corinthians 4:6-7 (KJV) For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by BackllGodNaija: 12:33am On Aug 08, 2020
flamingREED:

I just thought you'll understand that the words of the Apostles were the will of the Spirit, but you still failed to acknowledge that.

I pray their light will change your life.

2 Corinthians 4:6-7 (KJV) For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.
You keep dodging glaring instances that prove that you're walking in error. I asked you how the dumb and mouthless would confess with their mouths unto salvation you dodged it. I asked if both Paul and Peter were inspired of the Spirit of God when they disagreed on a subject, you also dodged it to prove that you are just blindly following such a teaching even though it contradicts the Word of God and His Will that no man perishes.

Paul himself also said "a man believes with his heart", which is all Jesus said a man needs to be saved, so that can be said to be inspired by the Spirit of God, and why, because it's in accordance with God's Word. But he added confession of the mouth which God never said and is contrary to what God said to show that it wasn't inspired by God's Spirit but his flesh.

You don't really love God because if you did, when you're shown such glaring error which makes it impossible for the dumb and mouthless to be saved, you would humbly acknowledged it even though you had previously considered it to be God's Word. I'd like to see how you evangelize to the dumb or mouthless, and teach them that those who can't confess with their mouths can't be saved.

I pray the Holy Spirit would deliver you from viewing such words of men as the Word of God.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by flamingREED(m): 6:07am On Aug 08, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
You keep dodging glaring instances that prove that you're walking in error. I asked you how the dumb and mouthless would confess with their mouths unto salvation you dodged it. I asked if both Paul and Peter were inspired of the Spirit of God when they disagreed on a subject, you also dodged it to prove that you are just blindly following such a teaching even though it contradicts the Word of God and His Will that no man perishes.

Paul himself also said "a man believes with his heart", which is all Jesus said a man needs to be saved, so that can be said to be inspired by the Spirit of God, and why, because it's in accordance with God's Word. But he added confession of the mouth which God never said and is contrary to what God said to show that it wasn't inspired by God's Spirit but his flesh.

You don't really love God because if you did, when you're shown such glaring error which makes it impossible for the dumb and mouthless to be saved, you would humbly acknowledged it even though you had previously considered it to be God's Word. I'd like to see how you evangelize to the dumb or mouthless, and teach them that those who can't confess with their mouths can't be saved.

I pray the Holy Spirit would deliver you from viewing such words of men as the Word of God.

Peter and Paul disagreed on a subject?
You don't read the Bible really.

Touching the dumb and deaf, do you know that they are able to express thoughts?

God hears those thoughts.
In every way, faith must be expressed by words of the mouth for those who speak and by actions and thoughts for those who don't.

Faith without work is dead alone.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by flamingREED(m): 6:14am On Aug 08, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

Your blasphemy will destroy you.

Do not refer to God's words received by the revelation of Christ as the words of men.
And you cannot make the Holy Spirit's word inferior to those of Christ my God.

Now know your verdict and the source of the Epistles:

Galatians 1:9, 12 (KJV) As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by BackllGodNaija: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2020
flamingREED:

Your blasphemy will destroy you.

Do not refer to God's words received by the revelation of Christ as the words of men.
And you cannot make the Holy Spirit's word inferior to those of Christ my God.

Now know your verdict and the source of the Epistles:

Galatians 1:9, 12 (KJV) As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
You're obviously a worshipper of men, because the same men Jesus said were all brethren and that He was Master, you're now making the saying of Jesus about salvation of no effect by positing that error of one of them as the Word of God.

If you continue on this destructive path, you'd eventually be destroyed for lack of knowledge.

Obviously your scripture quotations have proven who your lord and holy spirit really is and it's certainly not Jesus and the Spirit of God.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by BackllGodNaija: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
flamingREED:

Peter and Paul disagreed on a subject?
You don't read the Bible really.

In every way, faith must be expressed by words of the mouth for those who speak and by actions and thoughts for those who don't.

Faith without work is dead alone.

You seem to have no sense of dignity because look at how after arguing blindly, you're now shamlessly accepting that you've been wrong all the while, while I've been right. So it's now you know God hears thoughts when I been saying it since in the Op but you came and started speaking out of the abundance of your ignorance.

You should take a deep breath and look at the rubbish you posted desperately trying to disguise the fact that you're wrong from the onset.

At least now you've, even though reluctantly and indirectly, admitted that saying was not inspired of God's Spirit but of man because man doesn't need to confess with the mouth to be saved.

Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by WinningEleven(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Any one like the woman with the alabaster box that wants to make heaven to rejoice today?
Good to see your back and better Sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by flamingREED(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
You're obviously a worshipper of men, because the same men Jesus said were all brethren and that He was Master, you're now making the saying of Jesus about salvation of no effect by positing that error of one of them as the Word of God.

If you continue on this destructive path, you'd eventually be destroyed for lack of knowledge.

Obviously your scripture quotations have proven who your lord and holy spirit really is and it's certainly not Jesus and the Spirit of God.

You're an antichrist.

That's whom you are.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by flamingREED(m): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
You seem to have no sense of dignity because look at how after arguing blindly, you're now shamlessly accepting that you've been wrong all the while, while I've been right. So it's now you know God hears thoughts when I been saying it since in the Op but you came and started speaking out of the abundance of your ignorance.

You should take a deep breath and look at the rubbish you posted desperately trying to disguise the fact that you're wrong from the onset.

At least now you've, even though reluctantly and indirectly, admitted that saying was not inspired of God's Spirit but of man because man doesn't need to confess with the mouth to be saved.

Stop lying.
I can't admit that you're right and Paul is wrong.

Hell is sure for your likes that twist the scriptures.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by BackllGodNaija: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
flamingREED:

Stop lying.
I can't admit that you're right and Paul is wrong.

Hell is sure for your likes that twist the scriptures.
Sorry but you said a man doesn't need to confess with his mouth to be saved after trying in vain to defend the error which you said was inspired by God. You're already in hell for your lies, unrepentant heart, and pride. Only confirmation left.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by BackllGodNaija: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
flamingREED:

You're an antichrist.

That's whom you are.
So says a liar!
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
UgoFly:
what of those that have surrendered to Christ but still fall occasionally to a particular sin? help with scriptures for such situations.
That there is clear indicator that the person may have repented by is yet to become a follower of Jesus Christ(Born again/Born of the Spirit of God).

Repentance is not Salvation as Salvation(becoming a follower of Jesus Christ) is a process and requires submission and obedience of the commandments of Jesus Christ(about 7 of them) to happen.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by flamingREED(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
Sorry but you said a man doesn't need to confess with his mouth to be saved after trying in vain to defend the error which you said was inspired by God. You're already in hell for your lies, unrepentant heart, and pride. Only confirmation left.

Quote where I said that or admit you're a marvelous deceiver.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by BackllGodNaija: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
flamingREED:

Quote where I said that or admit you're a marvelous deceiver.
You said God hears the thoughts of the deaf.

flamingREED:

So going by your comment, it means a deaf man doesn't need to confess with his mouth to be saved as Paul had said, which is an admission that saying of Paul was not inspired of God but of men because it's not true. The truth is a sinner as the dumb can be saved without confessing with his mouth but with (the thoughts of) his heart which happens to be the message of this thread.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by flamingREED(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

You said God hears the thoughts of the deaf.

So going by your comment, it means a deaf man doesn't need to confess with his mouth to be saved as Paul had said, which is an admission that saying of Paul was not inspired of God but of men because it's not true. The truth is a sinner as the dumb can be saved without confessing with his mouth but with (the thoughts of) his heart which happens to be the message of this thread.

You never categorically wrote about the dumb.
Then I might not have inclined to disagree with you.
And you didn't say they could pray in their minds. I said that.

Your idea was that penitence alone could produce salvation, but that's unscriptural.
Sins must be confessed if they are to be forgiven.
By our words we shall be justified.

But God is orderly and won't pay upon man more than what is just.
To whom vocality is given, speech is expected.
The case of the dumb and deaf are clearly exceptional.
But I tell you that even those people have a way of speaking with God.
Wild animals cry unto God when they're in want of food or water, and God says He hears them.
And if the deaf and dumb don't speak that way God enables them to, then they won't be forgiven.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by BackllGodNaija: 5:38am On Aug 09, 2020
WinningEleven:

Good to see your back and better Sir!
Thank you my beloved bro. Good to see you're also doing great. I saw a post you talked about the strides you've made in fasting and spiritual life as well and I was delighted and grateful to God for you.

I'm now back fully as jesusjnr so no more hiding, lol.

God bless.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by BackllGodNaija: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2020
flamingREED:

You never categorically wrote about the dumb.
Then I might not have inclined to disagree with you.
It's profoundly strange how some despite when they are proven beyond any shadow of a doubt to be walking in error, instead of admitting that they are wrong, would still be making silly excuses and even adding more errors to the ones they'd already made.

Except you didn't read the write-up before coming here to spill from the abundance your ignorance, if not you'd have seen that i categorically mentioned the dumb as proof that saying was not of God, because God would never say such a thing which would exempt the dumb from accessing His gift of salvation. Moreover the saying made no such exceptions.

flamingREED:

And you didn't say they could pray in their minds. I said that.

Your idea was that penitence alone could produce salvation, but that's unscriptural.
Sins must be confessed if they are to be forgiven.
By our words we shall be justified.

Wow! Here's another lie! Otherwise tell me what I meant by the utterances of the heart and a speechless prayer. You said God hears the thoughts of the deaf, and it's out of the heart that thoughts proceed from:

Matthew 15:19 (KJV)

For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

By our words shall we be justified, not speech! Words can be expressed to God without being said by the mouth.

flamingREED:
But God is orderly and won't pay upon man more than what is just.
To whom vocality is given, speech is expected.
The case of the dumb and deaf are clearly exceptional.
But I tell you that even those people have a way of speaking with God.
Wild animals cry unto God when they're in want of food or water, and God says He hears them.
And if the deaf and dumb don't speak that way God enables them to, then they won't be forgiven.
Do not involve God in this because God said "whosoever believes in Him", and even the Paul said, "with the heart man believes", so this has nothing to with God but man.

Every man has a heart, but not every man has a mouth.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by flamingREED(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
BackllGodNaija:
It's profoundly strange how some despite when they are proven beyond any shadow of a doubt to be walking in error, instead of admitting that they are wrong, would still be making silly excuses and even adding more errors to the ones they'd already made.

Except you didn't read the write-up before coming here to spill from the abundance your ignorance, if not you'd have seen that i categorically mentioned the dumb as proof that saying was not of God, because God would never say such a thing which would exempt the dumb from accessing His gift of salvation. Moreover the saying made no such exceptions.

Wow! Here's another lie! Otherwise tell me what I meant by the utterances of the heart and a speechless prayer. You said God hears the thoughts of the deaf, and it's out of the heart that thoughts proceed from:

For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

By our words shall we be justified, not speech! Words can be expressed to God without being said by the mouth.

Do not involve God in this because God said "whosoever believes in Him", and even the Paul said, "with the heart man believes", so this has nothing to with God but man.

Trying in vain to twist a simple scripture.
You've not started.

Don't add to God's words which He has given to us through Paul.

But I'm glad you'd hardly find disciples.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by flamingREED(m): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
BackllGodNaija:

Deuteronomy 29:29 (KJV) The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

What people do with their heart is really their and God's business and don't need your mediation, Mr man.

We have God's complete word of which you're very nearly adequate to adjust.

I'm done with you.

But the earlier you stop editing the scriptures to suit your weakness, the better for your eyeball destiny.

I'm God'sSwordsman.
Re: A Speechless But Sincere Sinner's Prayer by BackllGodNaija: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
flamingREED:

Deuteronomy 29:29 (KJV) The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

What people do with their heart is really their and God's business and don't need your mediation, Mr man.

We have God's complete word of which you're very nearly adequate to adjust.

I'm done with you.

But the earlier you stop editing the scriptures to suit your weakness, the better for your eyeball destiny.

I'm God'sSwordsman.
flamingREED:

Trying in vain to twist a simple scripture.
You've not started.

Don't add to God's words which He has given to us through Paul.

But I'm glad you'd hardly find disciples.
Abeg park one side make I see road. You came here barking like a dog out of ignorance because of what I posted. Later on the same thing you condemned me for doing which according to you wasn't scriptural, you began to say yourself. You're a confused soul and need help. (Paul's swordsman).

I've left you to your confusion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Aren't There Many Virgins? / Shiloh Is Bad, The Glory Left The House At Shiloh / When Cain Said Anyone Who Finds Him Will Kill Him, Who Was He Referring To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.