Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash (17823 Views)

Kante, Azpilicueta, Ampadu & Others Rock Chelsea Away Kit (Photos) / Tottenham Striker, Harry Kane Headbutts Chelsea's Cesar Azpilicueta (Photos) / Victor Moses Models Chelsea 2018/19 Home Kit Alongside Hazard And Azpilicueta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by kalvoken(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Abeg, lamp should play kepa instead of caba!

Dude is no good as kepa jor.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by K4daniel: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=obembet post=92367385]

Don't be surprise that Chelsea might come back. Seriously I really don't understand under what mathematical and sporting considerations people think Chelsea can't mount a comeback against bayern Munich. Last time I remembered, Chelsea became European champions by beating bayern, they couldn't beat united, but beat bayern! Y'all gonna be shocked to see that happen. I mean, you 'feel' RM can beat city at the etihad when they already lost at home to the best coach in the world but u don't fear the fighting spirit of a young motivated coach and team? Courage Blue Bloods! Courage Chelsea FC!

Don't forget, my blood is red. GGMU

Please are you the one going to play for them?
Have you heard of this striker called lawandoski? Are you aware he is currently in good form and capable of scoring 5 goals in 20mins

So this Chelsea that could not beat arsenal will beat bayern. Oga wake up!!

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by Babanlagenius: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
No Chelsea player wants to be part of this second leg. The fear to see their names on the list self is there already
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by PropertyBuying(f): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
The square will surely miss this dudes.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by smalldoctor: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
obembet:

Don't be surprise that Chelsea might come back. Seriously I really don't understand under what mathematical and sporting considerations people think Chelsea can't mount a comeback against bayern Munich. Last time I remembered, Chelsea became European champions by beating bayern, they couldn't beat united, but beat bayern! Y'all gonna be shocked to see that happen. I mean, you 'feel' RM can beat city at the etihad when they already lost at home to the best coach in the world but u don't fear the fighting spirit of a young motivated coach and team? Courage Blue Bloods! Courage Chelsea FC!

strike the game with 100k for chelsea to win come back here kon tell us
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by FahBuLous: 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
obembet:

Chelsea doesn't look like a team that can upset bayern... They are not in good shape.... Anticipate another form of raping
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by FahBuLous: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
internationalman:
We will win Bayern Munich, but it might just not be enough to qualify us.

I smell 2 : 1 in favour of Chelsea
At Allianz arena??
Next joke please...
You couldn't do anything at stamford bridge,,

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by philipstanley(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Chelsea sorry in advance
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by Taku555(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
rowlex7:
grin thanks gunners for putting a smile on my face.
Happy birthday to myself..show some love guys cool
Happy birthday anniversary mate. We are the gunners! We gunned Down Our noisy neighbors.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by Gkay1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Chelsea go suffer dat day
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
obembet:

jocular, satirical, farcical and impossible at it's apotheosis

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by Reference(m): 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lucky them. At least they can say....I wasn't there....
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by obembet(f): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
smalldoctor:
strike the game with 100k for chelsea to win come back here kon tell us

Haaaaaaaa.. I get beta source..
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by RealEzee(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
But hold on, it's not as if Chelsea won best Bayern na?
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by Angelfrost(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Bayern are lucky then... Still, they will get schooled by the ingenuity of Lampard come Saturday. tongue
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by worldclass68(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
obembet:

Do you Wana make a bet grin cheesy cheesy
How much I fit afford
I'm ready to place 200k against your 20k grin grin grin

Even nah that memories from Munich 2012 go make ham worst.....

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
I wish Pulisic could be fit for dis match, so it won't look as if Bayern defeated them because he wasn't there, I wish he could be on the pitch so he would be battered alongside his teammates coz Chelsea fans already think he'll be their savior on Saturday.
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by Obyino: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
wether them get injury or not Bayern go still rape them
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by Farki: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
I have my popcorn ready for the date, this beating won't be small at all.
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by UCMax1: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
obembet:

Irony and sarcasm! lol.....Bayern are gonna complete the name chelsea which is 7 letter words,that means 4 more goals at the alianz arena.You said chelshit would comeback,is it that championship striker that would score the goals? lol...Glory Glory Manchester United!!!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by obembet(f): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
worldclass68:

Do you Wana make a bet grin cheesy cheesy
How much I fit afford
I'm ready to place 200k against your 20k grin grin grin

Even nah that memories from Munich 2012 go make ham worst.....

Oya now... If Chelsea get draw, I won
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by blowjohn(m): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Chai.
Honestly I dont know what to say.
Lewandowski, gnabry, Muller.....
Chai.
Am speechless.
I advise anyone betting to just carry the match over 5.5 goals.

What happens if only Lewandowski scores 4 goals?
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by Farki: 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
obembet:

They are playing Bayern away with a 3 goal deficit, 2 players injured and a bad mentality.

This isn't 2012 again, no Drogba or Essien to save them.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by mabea: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
People keep saying that Chelsea did not sign any player last summer whereas this is Pullisic's first season with them. I wonder the excuses they will give next season
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by segebase(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dunno y they have to play DAT game ...
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by worldclass68(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
obembet:

Which undecided, winning on aggregate bro......
In or out
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by blowjohn(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
The issue here is Lewandowski.
The guy reminds me of mr bean or Putin.
As I was saying the issue here now is how many goals Lewandowski will score in 30 mins.
If u understand my point just wink
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by UCMax1: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
majamajic:
Aggregate 8 : 1
Bayern are winning with cleansheet!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by worldclass68(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
obembet:

Which draw undecided, winning on aggregate bro......
In or out
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by saajus: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Even if they are fit, no hope for Chelsea. Chelsea season is over. We were so unlucky yesterday. Undeserve red card, Pulisic pulled hamstring on his way to score our second goal, which he has a 90% chance of scoring, Azpilicueta pulled hamstring, Pedro dislocated his shoulder. What a bad day for Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by obembet(f): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
worldclass68:

Which undecided, winning on aggregate bro......
In or out

Bayern might qualify but Chelsea win or draw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today / Daily 2 ODDS! / Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.