Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash (17817 Views)

Kante, Azpilicueta, Ampadu & Others Rock Chelsea Away Kit (Photos) / Tottenham Striker, Harry Kane Headbutts Chelsea's Cesar Azpilicueta (Photos) / Victor Moses Models Chelsea 2018/19 Home Kit Alongside Hazard And Azpilicueta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by JesusJesus: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
demzey:

Haha my guy has resigned to fate eyes on next season already grin grin
Boss, no time oooo

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by coolfredo(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
fraymite:

I don't know him but I'm sure it's not a scam. You can patronize me too. Please check my signature for details. If you are sincere. I can send data first and you pay after received. But remember I'm counting on your trust.
so u get branch sef? U get 2 acct just to do this abi
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by fraymite: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
coolfredo:
so u get branch sef? U get 2 acct just to do this abi

People are difficult to convince in line of business. I even consider selling to you and pay Thereafter and still you doubt me. What else do your type need to get convinced? That means you can't even trust yourself.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by backbone503(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
obembet:

Don't be surprise that Chelsea might come back. Seriously I really don't understand under what mathematical and sporting considerations people think Chelsea can't mount a comeback against bayern Munich. Last time I remembered, Chelsea became European champions by beating bayern, they couldn't beat united, but beat bayern! Y'all gonna be shocked to see that happen. I mean, you 'feel' RM can beat city at the etihad when they already lost at home to the best coach in the world but u don't fear the fighting spirit of a young motivated coach and team? Courage Blue Bloods! Courage Chelsea FC!

Don't forget, my blood is red. GGMU

Come back against Bayern with that rusty and sloppy defense line? Them go chop pass 5 unreplied goals.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by femi4: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
obembet:

Don't be surprise that Chelsea might come back. Seriously I really don't understand under what mathematical and sporting considerations people think Chelsea can't mount a comeback against bayern Munich. Last time I remembered, Chelsea became European champions by beating bayern, they couldn't beat united, but beat bayern! Y'all gonna be shocked to see that happen. I mean, you 'feel' RM can beat city at the etihad when they already lost at home to the best coach in the world but u don't fear the fighting spirit of a young motivated coach and team? Courage Blue Bloods! Courage Chelsea FC!

Don't forget, my blood is red. GGMU
With depleted squad and very young team?

No leader in the team (from defense to attack)

I ll deactivate my account if it happens
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by Endymi: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
fraymite:

People are difficult to convince in line of business. I even consider selling to you and pay Thereafter and still you doubt me. What else do your type need to get convinced? That means you can't even trust yourself.

Lol my brother once beating, twice shy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by Skmoda360(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
majamajic:
Aggregate 8 : 1
That's it ......gbam
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by demzey(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Midex88:

Premiership, Fa Cup and Carling Cup never finish abi you wan organise your own premier league again

Chelsea fit still win champions league na, dat one never finish. grin grin

#YNWA
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by internationalman(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
SirMichael1:
I leave this response here. If you win Bayern, I'll donate my balls to charity. grin grin

I have marked your words
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by coolfredo(m): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
fraymite:

oga forget it, we know u
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by Cheeryfeet: 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
My brother. Some cases are DOA. Lost cause. No need. No hope. Is it this Chelsea that will beat Bayern? The Chelsea that beat Bayern that year was legendary not this half leg people we have now.
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by Pearlqueen(f): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sure Over 3.5 goals grin
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by mayDtolu(m): 12:00am On Aug 03, 2020
mabea:
People keep saying that Chelsea did not sign any player last summer whereas this is Pullisic's first season with them. I wonder the excuses they will give next season

U no sabi ball ni...Shey Chelsea sign players for two windows?
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by Oladokun6040: 7:13am On Aug 03, 2020
Omg
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by mabea: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2020
mayDtolu:

U no sabi ball ni...Shey Chelsea sign players for two windows?
Oga they signed Pullisic just that they were lucky the deal was done before the ban. So he had to finish the season with Dortmund before joining up with Chelsea for the pre season.
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by Madsticks(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2020
This is sucide mission
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by mayDtolu(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
mabea:
Oga they signed Pullisic just that they were lucky the deal was done before the ban. So he had to finish the season with Dortmund before joining up with Chelsea for the pre season.

Exactly...I am happy you dey aware of the two windows ban...lol
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by Midex88(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
demzey:

Chelsea fit still win champions league na, dat one never finish. grin grin

#YNWA

Champions League wey you don comot
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by demzey(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Midex88:

Champions League wey you don comot

Lol you wan tell me say you no see the hash tag abi
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by bassman007(m): 10:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
Why can't Chelsea appeal to UEFA to cancel the match and save their fans the emotional trauma. Considering the way Bayern were winning their games even after they had won the league, it's obvious that they are merciless.
Re: Chelsea's Pulisic And Azpilicueta To Miss Bayern Munich Clash by Fucknengi: 12:27am On Aug 04, 2020
obembet:
Frank Lampard confirmed that Christian Pulisic and César Azpilicueta will miss the 8 August quarter final after picking up injuries in the FA Cup final.

Christian Pulisic and César Azpilicueta will miss Chelsea's Champions League meeting with Bayern Munich after picking up hamstring injuries, manager Frank Lampard confirmed.

Chelsea suffer setback ahead of Last 16 return leg
Full-back Azpilicueta and forward Pulisic limped out of Chelsea's 2-1 defeat by Arsenal in the FA Cup final on Saturday. Chelsea will visit German champions Bayern Munich on 8 August, trailing 3-0 from the first leg of their last-16 tie.

"I don't know the full extent of the injuries," Lampard told reporters in his post-match press conference. "But I know the hamstrings with Azpi and Christian - they have to be scanned and assessed over the next few days. They clearly won't be fit for next week."

Source: https://en.as.com/en/2020/08/02/football/1596327486_071866.amp.html
what does it change?

Chelsea will be battered in any case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Announces Retirement From International Football / Bayern Munich Breeze Past Lyon To Set Up A UCL Final With PSG / Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.