Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

#bbnaija2020: Did Tolanibaj M@sturbate In The House Last Night? Watch Viral Vide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija2020: Did Tolanibaj M@sturbate In The House Last Night? Watch Viral Vide (2131 Views)

CCTV Captures Moment Pig Changed To Man At Night (watch) / Little Girl With Unique Shiny Birthmark And White Frontal Hairs Goes Viral (vide / #BBNaija: Did Alex And Tobi Have Sex Last Night? (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija2020: Did Tolanibaj M@sturbate In The House Last Night? Watch Viral Vide by readone2018(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2020
A video of Tolanibaj in her bed last night has gone viral as many believe she was very turned on and had to masturb8 and help herself out.

Unlike Praise and Ka3na who were believed to have had s3x on Friday night, Tolanibaj may have decided not to have it with any housemate yet and instead decided to masturbat8 to please herself.

In a 11 seconds video, Tolanibaj could be seeing pulling the covers over her body while shifting position in a way her hand looked like it had traveled down there. She could be seen moving her body and hand in a rhythmic manner.

Watch the video below:
https://www.gbextra.com.ng/bbnaija2020-did-tolanibaj-msturbate-in-the-house-last-night-watch-viral-video/

Re: #bbnaija2020: Did Tolanibaj M@sturbate In The House Last Night? Watch Viral Vide by veli1(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2020
ask google cool
Re: #bbnaija2020: Did Tolanibaj M@sturbate In The House Last Night? Watch Viral Vide by Equation89(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
So somebody can not scratch in peace abi angry angry

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija2020: Did Tolanibaj M@sturbate In The House Last Night? Watch Viral Vide by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Okay
Re: #bbnaija2020: Did Tolanibaj M@sturbate In The House Last Night? Watch Viral Vide by slimdamatrix1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
See what someone's father and husband is wasting his years on?

If only I knew where you lived. I would send boys to come and beat you well. Smh
Re: #bbnaija2020: Did Tolanibaj M@sturbate In The House Last Night? Watch Viral Vide by silibaba: 1:26am On Aug 03, 2020
Matthew 16:24-27
King James Version
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper Takeoff from the Migos shot dead / Toyin Abraham Shares Powerful Message Amidst Her Husband’s Denial / At The Age 40, Kim Kardashian Still Looks Hot And Young, See Some Of Her Curvy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.