Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo) (63119 Views)

Toyota Corolla 2009 Model Snatched At Gun Point At Eneka Road Port Harcourt / Toyota Avalon Snatched At Gun Point / My Friend's Car Was Snatched At Gun Point. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo) by Midex88(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
meccuno:
I thought the IGR of the Yoruba SW is greater than the whole SE combined? Why have they continue to be unfortunate? grin grin
Re: Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo) by melayemi: 4:29am On Aug 04, 2020
fastseo:
Always put tracker on your vehicle. Its important thing to do.

A friend of mine his vehicle was snatch at gun point in the East here.
With tracker the car was located and two of the guys arrested.

I had my Rx350 stolen twice, the first time I didn't have tracker but I was lucky to have recovered the car same night as the armed robbers used the car for robbery and dumb it
The second time I was inside the car parked in front of a bar, I had a gun to my head and they took my phone and zoomed of with the car, that day I bought full tank oo!!!!
I wasnt worried at all, when people around were shouting thief I went to the bar and had like two bottles of Goldberg, why was I not worried?? I had a Tracker installed and guess what they didn't get far
They broke the key, I think they tried starting the car over and over again
Las Las police still collect 18k to take bail my stolen car
Nigeria for you

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo) by melayemi: 4:44am On Aug 04, 2020
Openbusiness4:
yes ooohhhhhh, right 100%. But I feel for some people sha, cuz d comprehensive insurance money go buy anoder 2 cars grin, so dey run away an use d blood of Jesus. Imagine a car N60m, person go come pay like 6m for buy back insurance shocked. Daz y many big men don't have comprehensive insurance on dia car, dey juz drive it like dat an use blood of Jesus grin. Me too I can't coman pay N6m for insurance oh, i dey craze ni, wen blood of Jesus neva finish, we die dia grin. But of cuz am smart enuf not to buy a TOYOTAhief product like Camry or Corolla grin I can't buy a car I cant abandon on d street for 7 days without having high BP grin

Na so dem snatch my guy big for nothing o
Baba wake up carry bucket with soap say him Wan go wash him baby when him buy like 2 months ago
As baba reach outside e nor see him darling big for nothing again o

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo) by meccuno: 8:21am On Aug 04, 2020
Midex88:

Look at this unfortunate tribalistic idiot.
Must you bring your madness here
e pain am. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo) by larryking540: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
OVA200:
The level of insecurity in this country is mind blowing. Hope you find it.

The bitter truth is that the owner stand little chance of finding it, it's even better to pray than to report to NPF in this case because he will end up spending money on top of his loss.

every car right now needs a tracker , because 9ja is the most insecure place to live and drive around

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo) by Unrated900(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
The minutes you spent posting here

Would be saved if you have gone to police station
Re: Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo) by promotervickky(m): 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
promotervickky:
Please always put Tracker on Your Car, don't be greedy on that.

As you pasted the VIN here, it's been labeled as Stolen, please before you buy a Car, please run a Check on the ViN by just placing it on Google to see if it's reported as stolen in Nigeria.

OP be sure to Remove the Car here & ViN when it's recovered, it shall be recovered in Jesus Name.

Updated at page no 1, for those who misunderstood me
Re: Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo) by DonroxyII: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2020
Darlenelove:

Tracker is very important.
If you had it, with just sms, the engine will shutdown.

I have the same spider with urs.
Installed tracker on it. One day, i went to car wash and dropped my keys with them. Only to return that d employed car washer went out to get something urgently. Without delays, i sent sms for engine stop.

Next thing is, i uses my google to locate the coordinates of my car. I quickly called Police officers and we tracked it and found it in a hotel where he abandoned it because it can’t move again. I sent sms for engine to resume, gave police 5k to arrest the owner of the car wash for questioning and went home happily
The dude was just playing with yougrin

1 Like

Re: Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo) by sheu01: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lexusgs430:
If you loved your car, you would have installed a tracking device........

You spent over 1 million on a vehicle, but cannot install a 45K tracking device and put an original fully comprehensive insurance on the vehicle....

We are getting bored of all this stolen vehicle tales.....

As we speak, the vehicle is been devoured like a lion, would tear apart a donkey......

Parts available at Ladipo soon.........

Pls tell me more about tracker, after paying 45k u mentioned, Is that any yearly or monthly subscription again?
Re: Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo) by ogbuefi677(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
GalPissetzky:
if a police trys to recover a car of about 2m and ask you to pay 100k and u feel they are asking too much , thenu are greedy and u deserve more mishaps
Your type are the ones who have vowed Nigeria will never be better.
Why should he pay the police extra money for doing a job d govt pays them salary and pension to do?

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
KfashionHubb:
the butchers are there in ILORIN.
They wouldn't wanna drive a stolen car all the way to Lagos , to butcher and sell in ladipo.

Do your checks around your area. All those places that are fenced and they weld or panel beat cars . They are suspect.

Some rich alhaji would also build high walled mansions , and create a space inside for this particular mission; dismantling stolen cars..
Nigeria is big in such a way that the stolen car can be driven by an unsuspecting buyer in warri,mbaise,ekwulobia,nnewi,akure,Kano,etc and the probablility of the owner seeing the car is one to one million chance.there are syndicates that specialize in stealing cars that has already been booked in advance,don't be surprised that the advance of that car may have been paid for in yenogao or okigwe for complete payment on delivery,a new paint job will rise the probablility to one in 3 million chance of the owner ever seeing the car again.
Re: Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
My car engine stopped on it own if unauthorized person take charge of the wheel... It knews my scent my weight and the safest of them all I make one funny mimics
Which services as reaffirm order, so even ur body weight, scent matches, u need my voice every 20mins to keep the car running... Unless u go kidnap me and Order me to drive, because my thumbprint need to be on the wheel to keep running... They no born u well steal am
if that kind car get electrical problem na big kassalla don burst
Re: Toyota Camry AGL627FT Snatched At Gunpoint In Kwara (Photo) by promotervickky(m): 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
OP, has the Car being found?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Innoson Automated Vehicle Plant In Pictures / Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) / Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.