Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng (9718 Views)

Is It Safe To Release My BVN Number On Bamboo And Trove Investment Apps? / Is It Safe To Register On Binance With BVN. / Has Anybody Done Themap.ng Location Investment?please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by gbemishile: 11:35am On Aug 02, 2020
Hello nairalanders
I trust u all are doing well
Please I would like to get opinions from people who have invested in themap.ng for more than a year now.i want to know if it's a legit business and if they have never defaulted in paying their investors.
Please need serious comments
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by Ladylite: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2020
gbemishile:
Hello nairalanders
Please I would like to get opinions from people who have invested in themap.ng for more than a year now.i want to know if it's a legit business and if they have never defaulted in paying their investors.

I have been wondering too. They looked too good to be true until I discovered that after the investment tenure your capital is not returned.

Meaning if they claim to pay 60k weekly on 180k investment for 6 months... They are simply paying you your capital money back plus an extra.
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by gbemishile: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2020
Ladylite:

I have been wondering too. They looked too good to be true until I discovered that after the investment tenure your capital is not returned.

Meaning if they claim to pay 60k weekly on 180k investment for 6 months... They are simply paying you your capital money back plus an extra.
I was planning on gathering some money to invest in the 780k plan so I get 30 for the year.just weary that along the line,they might default in paying the money
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by Sicilyjoe: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
gbemishile:

I was planning on gathering some money to invest in the 780k plan so I get 30 for the year.just weary that along the line,they might default in paying the money

Hmmmm, 780k just like that ?

2 Likes

Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by gbemishile: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Hmmmm, 780k just like that ?
I contacted the radio stations where they normally advertise their business investments and they said they are legit.i just wanted further proof from investors who have long term investments with them.i want to invest and re invest with them for like 3years before cashing out.
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by Epignosis19: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
gbemishile:

I contacted the radio stations where they normally advertise their business investments and they said they are legit.i just wanted further proof from investors who have long term investments with them.i want to invest and re invest with them for like 3years before cashing out.
HI I also invested with a corporate business bike with them. Your contract runs for a year. So far, they've been paying and their operations are transparent. Visit their Instagram handle tomorrow and you'll see the ones who got paid and the ones who haven't. As an active investor, I can tell you to go ahead as they're even expanding their business portfolios.

@ladylite they don't claim to pay 60k weekly but 15k weekly, that's 60k a month for 6 months.... Almost a 100% cash out at the end of the 6 months tenure.

If you have further questions, kindly drop here and I'll answer the questions to the best of my knowledge or contact my siggy for my whatsapp details
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by Sicilyjoe: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Epignosis19:

HI I also invested with a corporate business bike with them. Your contract runs for a year. So far, they've been paying and their operations are transparent. Visit their Instagram handle tomorrow and you'll see the ones who got paid and the ones who haven't. As an active investor, I can tell you to go ahead as they're even expanding their business portfolios.

@ladylite they don't claim to pay 60k weekly but 15k weekly, that's 60k a month for 6 months.... Almost a 100% cash out at the end of the 6 months tenure.

If you have further questions, kindly drop here and I'll answer the questions to the best of my knowledge or contact my siggy for my whatsapp details

They pay 15k weekly on how much amount invested ?
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by Epignosis19: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

They pay 15k weekly on how much amount invested ?
There are different packages based on your preference.

180k pays 15k weekly for 6 months
250k pays 15k weekly for 8 months
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by Sicilyjoe: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Epignosis19:

That's 360k in 6months, 100% gain ?
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by Epignosis19: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Check my post above, I mentioned that already. So you're accurate.
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by gbemishile: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Epignosis19:

How many years have u been investing with them and have they been paying for that number of years.i want to invest and reinvest for like 3-4 years.
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by gbemishile: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Epignosis19:

Is it the same we are talking about Sha
I was told they have 580k,680k,780k plan
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by Epignosis19: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2020
gbemishile:

How many years have u been investing with them and have they been paying for that number of years.i want to invest and reinvest for like 3-4 years.
Lolz.... I invested about 3 months ago, I think they've been around for 2 to 3 years.
If you want to run for more than a year, you can renew or extend your contract after the year runs out. Their bike plan is usually for a year in which you need to reinvest to start the next year cycle.

The other plans mentioned weren't bike plans, the bike plans are 580, 680 and 780k which guarantees 30k weekly for the first 6 months, the other weekly remittances for the other 6 months differ based on the plans you sign up for!
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by tunjity26: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2020
please give me dre site/ link i want to ead for mysef hopefully can invest in the 760 own too if impress with what i see ooo tho i have some bikes on higher purchase in ogun state already are the boys have been doing where if this map.ng make sense i fit reason am too since na online thing
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by tunjity26: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2020
gbemishile:

please give me dre site/ link i want to ead for mysef hopefully can invest in the 780 own too if impress with what i see ooo tho i have some bikes on higher purchase in ogun state already are the boys have been doing where if this map.ng make sense i fit reason am too since na online thing
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by Epignosis19: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2020
tunjity26:
please give me dre site/ link i want to ead for mysef hopefully can invest in the 760 own too if impress with what i see ooo tho i have some bikes on higher purchase in ogun state already are the boys have been doing where if this map.ng make sense i fit reason am too since na online thing
Visit their Instagram link or buzz me on whatsapp for further details
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by wajaja: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
I invested in their bike and they have been paying 30k every Monday.. I'm on 570 package. 30k every week for the first 6months, and 7500 every week for the remaining 6months. After the one year contract, the bike will be auction and they will take 15% out of it.
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by Gee64: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
The plans look ok. I'm thinking of investing too.
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by Epignosis19: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Gee64:
The plans look ok. I'm thinking of investing too.
Make sure you get sufficient information before going ahead to invest. You might gain some couple of thousands with the right information from someone who knows a bit more about the different packages. Reach out when you're ready and let's view the different options. Cheers!
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by smokey12345: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
I thni ive given it a a shot i have been paid 30k weekly for 4 times
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by DrZoba(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2020
But really what were you expecting? After paying you 60k monthly for six months on an investment of 180k, you still want them to return your initial capital at the end of the tenure?
Ladylite:

2 Likes

Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by Incips: 11:18am On Aug 06, 2020
What is the minimum investment requirements there?

1 Like

Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by engrrichie92(m): 5:33am On Aug 08, 2020
How long have they been operating for?
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by mosho2good: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2020
Incips:
What is the minimum investment requirements there?
what their minimum investment of If I can try it out
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2020
Themap
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by Epignosis19: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
mosho2good:

what their minimum investment of If I can try it out
They have a package called CRMi that goes for 100k, which makes double in 3 months. This one is the only package that is monthly as others are weekly. I think the package will be off after this window.
The next to it are the collaborative bike plans of 120k, 140k and 160k which are 1 year contracts with different weekly payouts.
Always available for enquiries through my signature below..... Cheers!
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by MummyIMadeIt: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Wrong it is 20% ROI for 6 months
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by Willie2015: 8:02am On Aug 19, 2020
gbemishile:
Hello nairalanders

The firstline question...
Who owns the map.ng....
The founder...
Who are the mgt team...
if you cant find these basic info on their site...
They got sometin to hide ...
My 2 cents

3 Likes

Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by Epignosis19: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2020
MummyIMadeIt:

Wrong it is 20% ROI for 6 months
It's not 20% for 6 months but 100% in 6 months for the 180k plan.

Note 20% monthly gives you 100% in 5 months and 120% in 6 months.

If you do the Maths well, you discover you make 100% in 6 months. Cheers
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by Epignosis19: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2020
Willie2015:

The firstline question...
Who owns the map.ng....
The founder...
Who are the mgt team...
if you cant find these basic info on their site...
They got sometin to hide ...
My 2 cents
If you check their site, all your questions with their pictures and profile are there written for all to see. If you follow their Instagram handle, he's usually hands-on there for video updates and all. They also have 2 offices currently in Lagos to verify every of these claims.... Cheers
Re: Please I It Safe To Invest In Themap.ng by TokyoBulls(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 1 Bedroom Flat...half Plot / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision / CHEAPEST MTN DATA @ #300, 1GB, 1 MONTH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.