Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area (8757 Views)

Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style / Update On Akungba Mad Girl ...... / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Hopson3000: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wey her pictures na
U say she pretty b4
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by SamgoldBaba: 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
chumada:
yea, I am seriously in love with a mad woman in my area, it all started when I was going to work one early morning unfortunately this pretty mad lady was taking her shower, her unclothedness caught my attention, she possess sweet breast my girlfriend failed to have with her sexy gallant cute body. Ever since then I can't stop thinking about her, I wanna make love to her. I am dying in love already angry sad

Please how do I go about this angry sad

Guy, sincerely what you need is DELIVERANCE
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by chumada: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
SamgoldBaba:

Guy, sincerely what you need is DELIVERANCE

deliverance kee you there, must you attach everything to religion, all poor ass quoting me up and down are mad ikpu NNE gi there
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by AmazingELixir: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
chumada:
yea, I am seriously in love with a mad woman in my area, it all started when I was going to work one early morning unfortunately this pretty mad lady was taking her shower, her unclothedness caught my attention, she possess sweet breast my girlfriend failed to have with her sexy gallant cute body. Ever since then I can't stop thinking about her, I wanna make love to her. I am dying in love already angry sad

grin grin grin

Finally your village people have succeeded!
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by kiddkash(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
village people don dey use 5G.

chai

Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by proclinician: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hmmm wonders shall never end. NL boys
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by loveday289(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
chumada:

Take this from me....you're MAD!
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by JordanMichael(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
Disguised like a mad then go make love to her grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by chumada: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
loveday289:

Take this from me....you're MAD!

leave my space, mad man
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by LINTUNE(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
yanabasee1:

Oga, anybody is better than anybody in life.

I don't struggle with people, I just set my face straight and do my best to live and to give the people around me the opportunity to live as well.... But I thank God say, I no the beg to survive and I am very comfortable with the things I am blessed with and I can't count them all. I am utterly grateful to the Almighty God.

But, stop walking around looking for unclad mad ladies to fit your eyes....Go and appreciate your woman or you let her to go find a man that will love her the way she is...

How will a sane man compare an insane woman with his girlfriend? You no just normal for everything.... You gatz locate yabaleft special hospitals, your genes full that place.... Na inherited something, Na follow come.
believe that bleeped up attention seeker, at ur own peril.go and check how he is replying ppl, it shows hoe stupid and childish he is, perhaps he created this thread just to learn how to troll, thinking he is cool, however if this story is true, im sure men like him are perverts and pedophiles , his type can rape a 9 years old girl..
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Twelfthman: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sorry how old are you?
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by loveday289(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
chumada:

leave my space, mad man
you are the one mad here mtcheew....
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by timisquare82(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
You need a certified coro test
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by folarr(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
revenge001:

there's no Lord, I get mad when you dummy mention that name, where is that you lord or whatever his name is, I challenge him or her to fight.... Let him come wrestle with me if he's strong.......

What nonsense?
Us Christians are not meant to judge, so I won't talk....yet.
I just pray that you repent and accept Jesus
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by folarr(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
@chumada,
Send pics so we can see whether we'll send to you to yabaleft tomorrow
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by offset67(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
chumada:

your problem is spiritual
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by okoroemeka(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Very funny post,it made me remember the day I went with my cousin to my in-laws house, no one was home but in the backyard was a pretty slowpoke girl of around 20 yrs with nice shaped puffy breasts,I hurriedly went out again,but my cousin been a chronic womaniser decided that a quick caressing of the breasts will not be a bad idea that's how he received a nasty bite in his arm by a crazy girl.
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Bossose(m): 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
[s][s][s][quote author=revenge001 post=92371423]
[s]
[b][color=#990000]there's no Lord, I get mad

If this truely is your mind set then feel sorry for your soul. It won't end well for you cry
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Deffjam: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
lawdddd....I love nairaland
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by OlawaleBammie: 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
revenge001:

there's no Lord, I get mad when you dummy mention that name, where is that you lord or whatever his name is, I challenge him or her to fight.... Let him come wrestle with me if he's strong.......

What nonsense?
I don't know why am happy cus u re getting mad at the mention of Lord.

Get madder bro, if U like U can get well soon.

Am not fighting for God cus He's able to handle people like U, na Bible word wey say... "Asiere so lokan ara e pe ko si Olorun"...... A dey follow.

GET MORE MADDER BRO, ITS OF NO SIGNIFICANCE.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by ZAWs: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
This should be in joke section.
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by OlawaleBammie: 9:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
themaestro08:

Explain to me what is wrong for one to be an atheist/agnostic?

And remember to support your stance with scientific and empirical evidence.
If U can support the creation of universe, sun, moon, temperature, oxygen, water, human, beasts, vegetation and all by Ur stupid scientific and empirical evidence den I will take U as god...Olodo oshi.
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
You nor sure say OP wan do yahoo plus
boom99:
OP so you have been the one impregnating all those mad ladies?
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Weirdgee: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
revenge001:

What nonsense?
You are high on weed
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by promisedeco(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
revenge001:

What nonsense?
goan fight Boko Haram then come back mey I fix match for una

Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by promisedeco(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
chumada:

shut up, did I tell I have Heath/Medical issues, leave my space immediately if you don't have anything to say angry sad
you want to us encourage you?
you are mad my brother grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Israeljones(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
when they said 90% of nigerians are not mentally stable dem think sey na joke..

Wetin we go call this one?
To test run and
validate the level of madness in this guy.... He will surely quote me just to say rubbish
... grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by padi94(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
Many are mad, only few are roaming
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by cchikkyy: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Will like to see this pretty mad babe
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Jamesz12: 9:59am On Aug 03, 2020
If this your story is true
Then pls we have to carry you to TB Joshua
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Blood of Holofernes a mad woman embarassed
Are you sure you yourself is not mad angry
Re: I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
revenge001:

What nonsense?
be like say death dey hungry u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Older Women Talk Dirty During Sex / Is My Boyfriend Stingy Or Just Wicked? / Grace, The House GirlĀ  (18+ Adult Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.