Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians (36140 Views)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / RCCG: Redeemed Church Protests Insecurity, Killing Of Christians On Sunday / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Angelfrost(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
peter6441:
Finally, until we lose value out there we won't get sense

"Until we lose value"!!!....

What value?! The one that has long ceased to exist??!

1 Like

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by EdiskyHarry: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
The best aid is for UK to come back and colonias Nigeria
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Kingspin(m): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
ademidedavid:
The truth be told, it is only the Christians in Nigeria that can fight their fight in the land....the more reason it is so rampant is due to the fact that they think and believe that Christian will never raise a finger no matter the level of killings....the earlier Christians rise against brutality the better it will be for the country at large.....
No! Christians alone can not fight his fights as many of these Islamic terrorist groups are heavily sponsored by state and foreigners.

So it makes sense the rest of the world step in.

2 Likes

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Cleo7: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
The west should stop sending aids to Africa. Una no wan make we ever progress. Give us aids but steal times 100 of it. Bastards
shey uk na west ni? ISMH bro
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lol.

I won't be surprised if the British and French governments have a hand in the killings going on in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Cleo7:

It is because of UK, France and some Scandinavian countries located in Western Europe that they always say the West.

I stand to be corrected.
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by itoba4real(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Pls stop giving this clueless.lazy corrupt leaders any aid cos it wil only end in their pockets

2 Likes

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by payloader(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Many christians voted the scourge called Bubu.
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Angelfrost(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Foreign Aid that the average Nigerian never benefits from... You keep aiding the bank accounts of a privileged few.

As for Christians in the North... When they get tired of being cowardly and subservient, things will change.

Just look at the archaic things we are even discussing here, while NASA just returned from another trip to the international space station... Many nations are flying developmentally. Even Rwanda is currently putting exploitative China in their place.

There is not one thing to celebrate about this nation... Not a damn thing!!!
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by ademidedavid(f): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kingspin:
No! Christians alone can not fight his fights as many of these Islamic terrorist groups are heavily sponsored by state and foreigners.

So it makes sense the rest of the world step in.
Its because they know Nigeria christians will never retaliate.....can they try it in other African bi/multi religion countries?
Christians have endured and condoned the harsh treatment by other religions too much....

2 Likes

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Cleo7: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
FrLukas:

It is because of UK, France and some Scandinavian countries located in Western Europe that they always say the West.

I stand to be corrected.
maybe bro,but scandinavian countries are located in northern europe ...the american continent is the "west" dat pple refer 2....THO i myt be wrong

1 Like

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by DatAbujaBoy: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
President> Muslim

Senate president>> Muslim

Speaker>> Muslim

Chief of army staff>> Muslim

Chief justice>>> Muslim

IGP>>> Muslim

Custom boss>>> Muslim

DSS>>>> Muslim

NIA>>>> Muslim

Major key positions>>> Muslim

Kaduna that has always been Muslim and Christian is now Muslim alone..... And nobody is asking questions

Christians it's time to wake up now

4 Likes

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Cleo7:
maybe bro,but scandinavian countries are located in northern europe ...the american continent is the "west" dat pple refer 2....THO i myt be wrong

I think it's because most of the early settlers in the US were from the western part of Europe as well as the fact that the US and Canada are developed that they call North America the West as well.

But then again, maybe it has to do with geography because there's the Middle East (all those Arabian countries)and the Far East as well (Japan, China Korea etc)

I hope my geography isn't off. Been a while I sat in a classroom.

1 Like

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Slynation(m): 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
ademidedavid:
The truth be told, it is only the Christians in Nigeria that can fight their fight in the land....the more reason it is so rampant is due to the fact that they think and believe that Christian will never raise a finger no matter the level of killings....the earlier Christians rise against brutality the better it will be for the country at large.....
Rise with what?? Can you use sticks to fight people using AK-47?? Its clear this act of killings are deliberately sponsored by people at the higher echelon,

2 Likes

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Kingspin(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
ademidedavid:

Its because they know Nigeria christians will never retaliate.....can they try it in other African bi/multi religion countries?
Christians have endured and condoned the harsh treatment by other religions too much....

Because the killing of Christians by Islamic group beginning in their minds after decades of immoral teaching and wrong doctrine.

Are you suggesting Christians begin brainwashing members to kill? Which I think may be hard to come by after a long massage of peace.

1 Like

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by mjabdulk: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Good

Since bu is on a genocide mission against christians then it's long overdue

Any Christian that thinks bu loves christians and is not on an Islamic agenda is a 21st century fool

He hates christians with perfect hatred.how do I know? his body language, silence and actions have said so.

Abi you don't know silence in itself is a message.

Christians you're living in the midst of your enemies WATCH AND PRAY

Be reminded, the fight between the Jukun and Tivs majorly christians in Taraba state has been for decades. Don't you know you that by your comment you are instigating the fight among themselves to be continued.

Christians killing christians instigating killing by a christian. What a shame!

Boko haram was there before PMB, during Jonathan many christians were killed too, will you say he hated you christians by let you be killed through his body language and silence?

Be wise, stop religious fanatism.

1 Like

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Oh they are afraid to die... They should come and dissolve the unworkable union their ancestor Lord Luggard forced on us

1 Like

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Amumaigwe: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
For me most killings in Nigeria are not directly segregating Muslim from Christian or athiest

Boko Haram just attack and start shooting in communities, same as Fulani herdsmen

A Yoruba muslim always supports the opressor as long as they are Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Emyogalanya: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kanu/ipob effects long live the land of the risen sun

1 Like

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by safeopportunity(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
join the most interactive, educative and entertaining NAIRALAND thread link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6030137/alleviating-poverty-hunger-starvation-nigeria#92387751

Let LIFE SOLUTIONS NETWORK SHOW YOU OUR WE PLAN TO ALLEVIATE POVERTY OF HUNGER and STARVATION. As we would reveal to you our AGRICULTURAL Solutions, which we have developed to ensure food security; thereby Alleviating the Poverty of Hunger and Starvation in Nigeria and Afrika at large
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Cleo7:
you lack sense anyways

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
azmanaty02:

What are they stealing from u?
oil and raw materials. They determine the pricing
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by oluwaseyi0: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Amumaigwe:

A Yoruba muslim always supports the opressor as long as they are Muslims.
I'm agnostic

I'm sure you are Igbo Christian - when victim mentality tribe meets victim mentality religion - not all of Igbo Christian anyways most infact almost all of them are very very good but the negligible few stupid ones takes stupidity to a whole new level

I blame the north for their security issues and fortunately they bear the brunt the most

2 Likes

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by ZooOga: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
FrLukas:
Lol.

I won't be surprised if the British and French governments have a hand in the killings going on in Nigeria.

very few see the big picture.

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by VEXT: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Christians keep preaching love,while they wept you guys off... Protect your self.. Drop Bible aside and protect your self... Do not listen to all those people saying love your neighbors... Some of those Muslims support bokoharam!!
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
ZooOga:

very few see the big picture.

I'm seriously suspecting the French government especially.

The UK and the US keep giving financial aid to Africa that they know will be embezzled but keep the continent poor.

They like it like that.
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Aksnoopy: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
[s]
mjabdulk:

Be reminded, the fight between the Jukun and Tivs majorly christians in Taraba state has been for decades. Don't you know you that by your comment you are instigating the fight among themselves to be continued.

Christians killing christians instigating killing by a christian. What a shame!

Boko haram was there before PMB, during Jonathan many christians were killed too, will you say he hated you christians by let you be killed through his body language and silence?

Be wise, stop religious fanatism.
[/s] Senseless!

2 Likes

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Aboki99(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is a load of crap! More than 80% of victims of BH, bandits and terrorists are in Borno, Katsina, Niger, Yobe, Kaduna and Plateau are Nigerians in respective of religions. Yet some people have the guts to play victims just to garner sympathy. The dollar of Danjuma is clearly working here.

1 Like

Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Cleo7: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
you "LACK SENSE" anyways
u dont nid to tell me ya middle name..it obvious dat u're are the epitome of it @bolded
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by brainhgeek(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nice move.
I advocated this as well those yeye grants and loans
Re: UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
The so called aid is not getting to the common man, it is taken to personal account of evil top men..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Prophesied That Members Will Receive Bank Alerts And It Happened (Video) / RCCG Pastor Banishes 'Spirit Of Marlian' From Congregations' Children / Olumba Olumba Obu - Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.