Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,687 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University (48886 Views)

Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by DICKstractor: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
taiwosamwell:

Swrs. What some of us have done to each other is worse than what some white men have ever done.
Was it not same Nigerians that sell fellow Nigerians
That's just it man

We live in a country where it's citizen can't tolerate each other.

Tribe divides us
Religion divides us
Political parties divides us
And other things

You see?... To fix this country is something that will take alot of time and until then we have to be used to what we have

3 Likes

Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by IMAliyu(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
perdollar:
u can't deradicalize an islamist
Turkey is a Muslim country, albeit a secular one and you can't just assume a person is a radical without knowing anything about them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by taiwosamwell(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
DICKstractor:

That's just it man

We live in a country where it's citizen can't tolerate each other.

Tribe divides us
Religion divides us
Political parties divides us
And other things

You see?... To fix this country is something that will take alot of time and until then we have to be used to what we have
Fixing is going to be a long and tough work looking at some young generation who'd rule later
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by DICKstractor: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
taiwosamwell:

Fixing is going to be a long and tough work looking at some young generation who'd rule later
We the youth ain't even serious. We don't care to hold the government accountable. Anything goes here. The youth don't have one mind and say, that's why this country is like this.

You wont know how fvcked up a country Nigeria is, until you step out to a saner clime
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by Onyenna(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
DisLifeSha:
What is the meaning of Amaka in Igbo?

Beautiful......
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by perdollar(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
IMAliyu:

Turkey is a Muslim country, albeit a secular one and you can't just assume a person is a radical without knowing anything about them.
a follower of Islam is an islamist which is same thing as being a terrorist/jihadist
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by taiwosamwell(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
DICKstractor:

We the youth ain't even serious. We don't care to hold the government accountable. Anything goes here. The youth don't have one mind and say, that's why this country is like this.

You wont know how fvcked up a country Nigeria is, until you step out to a saner clime
Forget stepping out, anyone who can think and know the way things are meant to be will know how f... up Nigeria is.
I just saw kids below 16 already carrying phone saying they're doing 'yahoo', Words cant express how I felt like is this the 'leaders of tomorrow'
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by perdollar(m): 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
davido91:

So being a Muslim makes him Islamist?? Do you even know his background??
his background is same background as shekau
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by Afamsi: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Congrats to him, but that 20 yrs na football age o.
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by Shobizz(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Representing Nigeria Well
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by Shobizz(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
DisLifeSha:
What is the meaning of Amaka?
Chinekediamake ~ Oluwadarasimi ~ God is good 2 me
(Amaka~ Dara ~ Good)
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by Germi9: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Matheusmartin:
The guy go too resemble the mum..
A big congrats..
I always tell Men ..when you want to get married dont go all out for beauty rather go for brains, because a child's brain development has alot to do with the mother.. this is why you see some Professors give birth to a dullard child and everybody will start wondering why..,my broda if you check well,Prof wife na Dullard

1 Like

Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by bull67: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
God bless him
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by DICKstractor: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
taiwosamwell:

Forget stepping out, anyone who can think and know the way things are meant to be will know how f... up Nigeria is.
I just saw kids below 16 already carrying phone saying they're doing 'yahoo', Words cant express how I felt like is this the 'leaders of tomorrow'
Nigeria is really messed up. Everybody is just after themselves and family. No body cares about the condition of the country.

Youths are just after quick money so that they can show to their mate and intimidate them. Everybody just wants to be a fraudster; that's what they call Hustle now
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by Annychibest(f): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Great. Nigerians representing us so so well.. A Hausa for that matter.. Amazing!!! Kudos!!
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by mdchikezie(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
taiwosamwell:

Why do you say so?
What if he's very brilliant?
Appreciate Nigeria

VERY BRILLIANT FROM THAT SIDE?
ABEG TELL ME ANOTHER JOKE
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by taiwosamwell(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
DICKstractor:

Nigeria is really messed up. Everybody is just after themselves and family. No body cares about the condition of the country.

Youths are just after quick money so that they can show to their mate and intimidate them. Everybody just wants to be a fraudster; that's what they call Hustle now
Yh. The person or team of persons that will change and fix Nigeria will try... Things are messed up, Parents supporting fraud even religious leaders
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by taiwosamwell(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
mdchikezie:

VERY BRILLIANT FROM THAT SIDE?
ABEG TELL ME ANOTHER JOKE
Atleast go there and become the best graduating student then we can have a good conversation

3 Likes

Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by davido91(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
perdollar:
his background is same background as shekau

You are not well. So because someone is an Hausa Muslim means he has the same upbringing as a terrorist?? NA WA FOR UNA OO

2 Likes

Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
This post reminds me of the "book RICH DAD POOR DAD".
poor dad : go to school, work hard, get good grades and work to get paid. Ask for increased pay and raise in other benefits.
Rich Dad : learn how to make money work for you with financial knowledge on creative mind.

Imagine a society that "teach one to work for money instead of money to work you" you end up with the entitled mentality of increase pay, benefits. What happens when funds is exhausted for a nations health and other care security?
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Congrat bro. wish yyou success in future.
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by fawaz050(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
principalgee:
Congrats to him, meanwhile I was the best graduating student in my department, since 2013,yet I have not received my #20,000 till now.
How I wish I have the opportunity to study abroad , my name would have been published like this lad.

Which school??
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by nokatakata: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hope he didn't study islamic law or Islamic studies?
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by babapressy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Awesome
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by fawaz050(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
perdollar:
a follower of Islam is an islamist which is same thing as being a terrorist/jihadist

If I say you're stupi.d now one mumu mod will ban me

How can you think in such a petty manner?. Do you have brains at all?

1 Like

Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
SaintNegro77:
Once in awhile

Lols
Say na once in a while grin
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by labelle123(f): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nice one from the north no be only killing we go dey hear
Re: Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
oka4ugoo:
Perhaps there were no Igbo in that uni.

Anyway Aboki Amaka

You just had to go and put a dampener on things didn’t you? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) / Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option - Vincent Adeoba / Ugandan Primary Schoolgirl Gives Birth During Mathematics Exam In School (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.