Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Disturbing Photos Of A Little Boy Who Was Brutally Beaten By His Stepfather - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Disturbing Photos Of A Little Boy Who Was Brutally Beaten By His Stepfather (1111 Views)

Little Boy Attends To His Kid Sister While Their Mother Writes A Test (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Little Boy Who Was Brutally Beaten By His Stepfather by mcdokwe(m): 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Biglittlelois:

This has got to be the joke of the century, somehow, you blame the mother for her child living with her, while the mistake of a male is what, sane? And yet I'm the one trying to make it a gender war? Dude, check your level of thinking pls.
Okay, goodnight.
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Little Boy Who Was Brutally Beaten By His Stepfather by Hathor5(f): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
cococandy:

I don’t know how men and women who brutality beat up kids like this think.
If I had anything to say about it, they’d surely get the maximum punishment allowed by law and then some.

His offense was that he ate food that was set aside for dinner. If he’s eating at that time, means he’s hungry. Just feed him and the problem will disappear.

I don't know if they think at all. I don't know how they feel. I just know that we need to protect children more.

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Little Boy Who Was Brutally Beaten By His Stepfather by faithfull18(f): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Little Boy Who Was Brutally Beaten By His Stepfather by Hathor5(f): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Please don't.
You'll shed tears cry cry cry

His little body is swollen like that of a corpse cry

I won't. Thank you. You truly are an angel. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Little Boy Who Was Brutally Beaten By His Stepfather by Twenty8: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
If a man knows he can't love the child a woman has from a previous relationship, then he shouldn't get involved with her.
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Little Boy Who Was Brutally Beaten By His Stepfather by LadySarah: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ndo nwam.
Ahhh. Man is horrible!
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Little Boy Who Was Brutally Beaten By His Stepfather by LagBae(f): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
This little boy at the age of 7 has already begun to feel more pain than even some adults ever have. From being hungry to being battered brutally. He should be taken far away from the bitter, frustrated, poverty stricken stepfather. Many children his age or younger suffering the same fate or worse. If only he had the power to choose his parents.
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Little Boy Who Was Brutally Beaten By His Stepfather by DestroyFeminist(f): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
Hathor5:

I won't. Thank you. You truly are an angel. kiss kiss
[/s]
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Little Boy Who Was Brutally Beaten By His Stepfather by DestroyFeminist(f): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
Hathor5:

I don't know if they think at all. I don't know how they feel. I just know that we need to protect children more.
[/s]
Re: Disturbing Photos Of A Little Boy Who Was Brutally Beaten By His Stepfather by DestroyFeminist(f): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2020
[s]
Hathor5:

So many.

You had the guts to open the thread and look at the pictures? I can't. I am just quoting you but won't look at the pictures.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please! Which The Best Educational Tablets For Kids? / RAW AFRICAN BLACK SOAP, From Ghana / Married To A Spouse From Different Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.