Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) (50037 Views)

Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) / Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
student go cut grass tire if dem resume

1 Like

Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by freemi(m): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mtcheewp. Useless pics. Those areas r mostly like that.
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by freemi(m): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin
emperorblog21:
student go cut grass tire if dem resume

1 Like

Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by uuzba(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nicepoker:
Just look at a university environment.
In truth, neither the students nor the educators, know what to do with university land.
You select a compound so large for you academic studies and then go about the compound on foot.
Since the classes and departments are so far apart, is it not common sense to use bicycles as a cheap form of transport?
If the land must be so large, can it not be used to house workshops, storage, or other facilities?

Everywhere cannot be flower and grass.
European Universities don't even have big land. All their buildings and departments are just gummed together in the middle of the city.
They maximise every space they have.

Nigerian students and lecturers are not trained how to solve any problems. They can pass exams and graduate with flying colours but are
unable to solve problems in society.

Check out this Uni.

Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
uuzba:

In truth, neither the students nor the educators, know what to do with university land.
You select a compoud so large for you academic studies and then go about the compound on foot.
Is it not common sense to use bicycles as a cheap form of transport on the campus?
Can the large plot of land not be used to house workshops, storage facilities, or other facilities?
Everywhere cannot be flower and grass.
European Universities don't even have big land. All their buildings and departments are just gummed together in the middle of the city.
No space for bush.

Nigerian students and lecturers are not trained how to solve any problems. And so they graduate, unable to solve any problems in society either.

Check out this Uni.
when can we ever get things right in this country.
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
see university like poultry farm
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by ohem007(m): 12:14am On Aug 03, 2020
Bros abeg help me snap my dept...

Biochemistry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by Fantazy(m): 12:26am On Aug 03, 2020
Can you imagine!

Just watch this, and subscribe to the channel please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdN5NHUyDZE
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:40am On Aug 03, 2020
So the school authority cannot call on the NASU guys who always cut the grass to do so?
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by Hopebringer: 5:35am On Aug 03, 2020
Is this a university?
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by anslemarinze52(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2020
Mr2kul:
Now them go call this one University on top this yeye structures and environment..
Oh God!! Wetin we really do wrong fr this country

God forgive The sins the of our fore father's
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by ustanejnr(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2020
Na lie jhoor, same pictures use for Benue state university.
Cant see any where that looks like unical in that picture

1 Like

Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by Unbreakable007: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Ghtudvbxdsxtejgdsiopmbvctehdsybhf

. Hgteuvcdgjhduiewaxbiihoitrcde

Hgytedscbkuoogtewtvbuubnku

Gfdtuhbbkuresxhjygjiigvcdtdwwewyuo9ngerqw4yf5ght

So help me God.
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by Edyice: 7:28am On Aug 03, 2020
Am not happy because one of my smally didn't come back

She's still in Calabar , angry

Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2020
pls..Is dat a university or a pig farm ?
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by Annychibest(f): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2020
Serpent's abode... Thorough fumigation needs to be done in all schools before resumption. Grasses � should be cut.. In fact, a lot of work needs to be done.

The way, I am seeing sef, schools might open next year. May God help us all �
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by talk2obed84(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2020
UNILORIN on my mind. This time, "better by grass"
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by kokkubabboni421(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2020
My alma mater
Faculty of Arts and humanities department of philosophy
kleverley:
Pav 2

We miss school a lot, Covid 19 you've done bad

2 Likes

Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by shancruz: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2020
Pav2 management bus stop
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by SavageResponse(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2020
What else is new?

No be Nigeria we dey again? grin
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by shellsea(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2020
foxxydude:
OP how you take gain access into the school premises when gardeners couldn't gain access grin
Op fit use that tunnel for black and White field grin grin
Or him dey stay for staff quarters...
But Op why u no post better pictures.. U go come make Crutech students dey yarn nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by shellsea(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by Freshlap: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2020
We calabar student is resuming back dey shud cime along wit der cutlass

Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by emmy512: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Elton02:
....greatest gbasa...malabite I hail
I greet
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by emmy512: 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=listowell post=92392410][/quote]
Thanks
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by kleverley(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Benblaq:
Which COVID-19 did bad? Baba your government did you bad please. Anyways, I took a stroll around school today, visited Daniel Hogan through staff quarters. That's the most bushy area.

Wow

Are u a malabite?
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by kleverley(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
shellsea:

Op fit use that tunnel for black and White field grin grin
Or him dey stay for staff quarters...
But Op why u no post better pictures.. U go come make Crutech students dey yarn nonsense.
���

Bad guy... That tunnel isn't known by many but I think it's unaccessible now.

Yunno post utme registration is on,so one can enter through main gate.

If crutech students yan nonsense, e no change the fact say my secondary school back then fresh pass their school
Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by kleverley(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
kokkubabboni421:
My alma mater
Faculty of Arts and humanities department of philosophy

Once a malabite is always a malabite.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by kleverley(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
ohem007:
Bros abeg help me snap my dept...

Biochemistry
grin grin grin grin

That's college nah.I will, but soon

1 Like

Re: Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
thats good new to someone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi State University Admission List Out ! / Edo University, Iyamo, Most Expensive Public University In Nigeria (Pics / Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheatre (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.