Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,467 members, 7,801,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (24575 Views)

Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by duwdu: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Edo 2020: Lawmaker dumps Obaseki for Ize-Iyamu

By Ozioruva Aliu – Benin City

The lawmaker representing Akoko-Edo II constituency, Hon Emmanuel Agbaje has pledged his support for the election of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu of the All Progressives Congress, APC in the September 19th governorship election citing his inability to meet his political obligations to his constituents under the present administration of Governor Godwin Obaseki.

He is the second lawmaker out of the ten that have been sitting since the controversial inauguration of the house in July last year to publicly declare their support for Ize-Iyamu.

Addressing his supporters in Igarra over the weekend, Agbaje said the current system as being operated is strangulating them as lawmakers.

He said: “The only time I can remember that I was a true house of assembly member was the first one year and five months and that was when Comrade Adams Oshiomhole was governor.

“In that one year and five months Adams Oshiomhole approved our constituency projects: I cited one in Ward One, I cited a second one in ward 8 Enwan Mixed Grammar school, I cited one in Ososo Secondary school, they are all there uncompleted.

“Oshiomhole mobilised the contractors with 50 per cent of the value of the contracts and that is where the job has stopped till today. “Since then, for the past four years we have been begging for those jobs to be completed even when we have not got new ones, is that fair?

“Today, I am pained because I have wasted years in the house of assembly without being able to deliver on my campaign promises to my constituents, without being able to meet the slightest of the projections we promised our people because we have a system that doesn’t care about anybody. “Here we have an opportunity and this opportunity is very simple, it is either we want to continue like this but me I don’t want to end my eight years like this.

“The opportunity is that we get a change, a new system that will now bring out better governance that will benefit all of us so the choice is for our people and I know that we are not foolish.

“They say they did roads in Akoko-Edo, the World Bank did roads for us. We are happy even though the standard of those roads are nothing to write home about because they are almost all being washed away.

“I want to appeal to all of us, I will not stick my neck into projecting this same system that has tied everybody’s hand.” Vanguard News Nigeria.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/edo-2020-lawmaker-dumps-obaseki-for-ize-iyamu/

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Let's start the voting here gradually cheesy

so that pdp and apc will start knowing their fate!

LIKE for OBASEKI, SHARE for IZE-IYAMU.

OBASEKI OF THE PDP HAVING SATISFIED THE BLA BLA BLA IS THE WINNER OF THE COMING ELECTION AND RETURNED ELECTED cheesy

114 Likes 74 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obaseki nawa for you o

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by helinues: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Edo political transfer league is open

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Simplyleo: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
From the way things are going, by August 31st, Obaseki will end up defecting to apc, leaving only the ipob lunatics in the states Pdpeeg. angry

Meanwhile, I understand obaseki is presently campaigning in Ngbuka Onitsha, Nkwo Nnewi, Abaomege, Upper Iweka. Pls how true is this? undecided

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by duwdu: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
alramon:
Las Las obaseki will still win

winkVwink

P34c3

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
Is over Joor!

Make I Carry My Kaya Go Home.....IPOB vandals don kill me...

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Dansuqi: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Where is eriokanmi? Up pastor,up apc

17 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by realstars: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
What Is Going On? This Is Not A Good One, Some APC Should Switch Over To PDP, To Ballance The Contest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by nairavsdollars(f): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
This Obaseki must be a terrible human being. How come all his supporters are migrating to Ize-Iyamu's side and nobody from Ize-Iyamu are coming to his side?

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by tillaman(m): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
They pulled up with the Ghana must go bag

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Tobimercy(f): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Emilo my Man! We know who de grand no be those wey de shout Edo no be Lagos for nairaland. Una go know after the election say PDP na forbidden party for Edo.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by LosC: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Separate the weed from charf

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Kemimarch16(f): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hope his wife will not leave him for ize_ iyamu with the way things are going

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by LosC: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
nairavsdollars:
This Obaseki must be a terrible human being. How come all his supporters are migrating to Ize-Iyamu's side and nobody from Ize-Iyamu are coming to his side?

Was it Obaseki that endorsed himself and chose himself to be Governor?

Godfatherism is playing its role now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Haywhysat: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
It is very easy for APC to win Edo state than APC winning Ondo state.. It is obvious

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Confirmedzombie: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obasek will steal won the election. We are on grand in Edo state. No shaken.

Edo was not Lagos. I have bin tolding people.

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by ORIENTATION101: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by tomdon(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wetin de happen for this Edo sef?
There must be more to this than meet the eyes.
How will people be supporting cultist and acid pourer to govern the state all to satisfy the selfishness of an ugly godfather.
Obaseki might not be that superb, but he should be preferred above this thief who should be in jail by now!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by IgboSomalia: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
But Shubuke from Abakaliki and Chiwerey from Aba keep supporting Obaseki and shouting Edo is not Lagos.

Those cursed beings have ruined Obaseki

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by sotall(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
From the name we know that he will switch allegiance
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by hajimosho(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
sad grin grin
Waiting for the official decamping of Igbos.

They have pushed a lot with their online noise into political oblivion. Will they persist in their hallucinations ?

11 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by ozo13(m): 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
May God give them the best man to do the job
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by barbstee(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
K
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by IgboSomalia: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Uma eyes don dey clear. You are all seeing what Oshiomole saw. How many people in PDP do you see campaigning for Obaseki?

Obaseki is a big fool and he would be disgraced in a month's time.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by 6digitscomrade: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
duwdu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/edo-2020-lawmaker-dumps-obaseki-for-ize-iyamu/
ole Na lack of Avenue to loot dey pain diz one.. they always complain about money ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For The Osun State Governorship Election / We Must Place Buhari Under House Arrest In London – Reno Omokri / Attahiru & Others: One Year On, Continue To Rest Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.