Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (24595 Views)

Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Badooguy: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Just look at this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:
From the way things are going, by August 31st, Obaseki will end up defecting to apc, leaving only the ipob lunatics in the states Pdpeeg. angry

Meanwhile, I understand obaseki is presently campaigning in Ngbuka Onitsha, Nkwo Nnewi, Abaomege, Upper Iweka. Pls how true is this? undecided
Edo nor be Lagos guy calm down

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by nickxtra(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
alramon:
Las Las obaseki will still win
Show me your PVC

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
nairavsdollars:
This Obaseki must be a terrible human being. How come all his supporters are migrating to Ize-Iyamu's side and nobody from Ize-Iyamu are coming to his side?
Ur a terrible listener so because of this one post u think obaseki won't win see come Benin by ur self for first hand information nor mind all this propaganda news ...obaseki don already win if ur in Benin u we know this
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Notatribalist(m): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
duwdu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/edo-2020-lawmaker-dumps-obaseki-for-ize-iyamu/
This are APC member that refuse to decamp to PDP,which is normal..They were all in APC when PDP won 209 presidential election. So we don't need them..
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
tomdon:
Wetin de happen for this Edo sef?
There must be more to this than meet the eyes.
How will people be supporting cultist and acid pourer to govern the state all to satisfy the selfishness of an ugly godfather.
Obaseki might not be that superb, but he should be preferred above this thief who should be in jail by now!
Guy am in Edo and I can tell u that obaseki don win this election ...nor mind all this kind news
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by nickxtra(m): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
levi2:
Propaganda ...if one man like make him leave...the bad ones hiding since are exposing themselves..it's a shame these so called educated ones are more foolish and blind than the ordinary man in the street...shame to him...following the wrong thing...
Who's the ordinary man in the street? Whom are they answerable to? Isn't it thier representative?
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by nickxtra(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
tomdon:
Wetin de happen for this Edo sef?
There must be more to this than meet the eyes.
How will people be supporting cultist and acid pourer to govern the state all to satisfy the selfishness of an ugly godfather.
Obaseki might not be that superb, but he should be preferred above this thief who should be in jail by now!
Which politician is not a cultist in Edo State?

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by emperor863(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
Meanwhile, the latest new is that Edo state publicity secretary of PDP Mr. Chris Nehikhare has resigned and decamped to APC to key in into the aspiration of POI.

We talk am before; some persons get midas touch. Anything they touch turns to gold. Some people get accursed touch anything they touch and support ends in disaster - ask Dino, Saraki, Atikwuchukwu, Jimi Agbaje, and so many others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
Omokowa:
I just want to say this to my fellow Edo brothers and sisters and who cares to sympathize with us. This is a period where we should not be called fools any longer.

Imagine with your degrees certificate, skills, masters and other qualifications you have got. Imagine your moral standards, abilities, capabilities, in your right thinking faculty and yet this our so called politicians which are suppose to be a fatherly figure to us, are the ones killing our dreams, our future with that of generations yet unborn...

I weep this moment because I can only wish the youth in Edo can unite to kick the two popular parties out of office. How wicked can these politicians be playing with our integrity and yet we claim to be wise.
#edoyouthunite
We are voting for obaseki nor worry the man deserved it come Edo and see for ur self
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Mylove55(f): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
UDUJ:

Leave them. All these ones are paperweight politicians, they are inconsequential at best.

Let's wait till September. Some people will drink sniper cheesy
you are already drinking sniper because thief obaseki cannot win one local government, not even his poling unit or ward.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Donaldomo:
Everything he said is correct, I am from there and the people are not happy with the pace of development compared to Oshiomole's time. Those still supporting him there are those who are drawing salaries from him one way or the other or those who have refused to accept the truth.

Ur man who are the people ...oh am among ....am a Edo man we love obaseki and he we surely win either apshit like it or not .....
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by ba2remagaji: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obaseki should just accept defeat and beg Edo people to forgive him
duwdu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/edo-2020-lawmaker-dumps-obaseki-for-ize-iyamu/
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mylove55:
you are giving urself hope
Shut up u dey Edo state? we that are in d state know what on ground ...Edo people are all in support of obaseki because they what to make a state ment
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Mylove55(f): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jesse25:

Ur a terrible listener so because of this one post u think obaseki won't win see come Benin by ur self for first hand information nor mind all this propaganda news ...obaseki don already win if ur in Benin u we know this
which win? So becos thief obaseki share fuel and kero for you yesterday?

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by stealmatic(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Villagemeat:
Asfonja lunatic. The idiotic goat in the ancient dirty land of Ijebu. Idiot
egbon sori ooo,na so e tak be,mk u tak am easy,even obaseki wife don defect to apc,

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Utycar: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=Confirmedzombie post=92377912]Obasek will steal won the election. We are on grand in Edo state. No shaken.

Edo was not Lagos. I have bin tolding people.[/quot

Jesus Christ grammar eh����������� make I find place hide face o b4 Edo grammar go kill me

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Mylove55(f): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jesse25:

Shut up u dey Edo state? we that are in d state know what on ground ...Edo people are all in support of obaseki because they what to make a state ment
come to igbinaduwa to see me

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by play5050: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Obasek will steal won the election. We are on grand in Edo state. No shaken.

Edo was not Lagos. I have bin tolding people.
Omo See English.
Nothing Way Obaseki No Go See For Edo State And Osho Baba Hand

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by seanfer(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mylove55:
which win? So becos thief obaseki share fuel and kero for you yesterday?

So Obaseki has turn Edo to that state where they share Kerosene during election?

4 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Quaddafi29: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
I foresee a lot of violence during this election as one of the candidates is an acid thrower while the other will want to win at all cost to safeguard his future and avoid Kuje
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by chukwuibuipob: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
IgboSomalia:

But Shiwwrey in Abakaliki eating cold fufu with sour Egusisoup from last week is the special adviser on Edo election.
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by promotervickky(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
I see money paid bloggers and commentators here.

With due diligence and respect to the MODS, if you want a better Nigeria, please don't push something like this to the front page, it gives some people living outside EDO state false hope on Ize-iyamu!
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by duwdu: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Obasek will steal won the election. We are on grand in Edo state. No shaken.

Edo was not Lagos. I have bin tolding people.

gringringrin

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by ajailer(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obaseki got this fight with Oshiomole wrong. I don't suppose godfatherism but you don't engage in a fight you ain't sure if the outcome will be to your favour.

This is the second lawmaker out of the 10 lawmakers that Obaseki inaugurated and this surely shows he has no support from the foundation. I am sure more lawmakers will still leave him as we are getting closer to the election day.

Moral of the story: Consider the end of any matter more than the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by unite4real: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
realstars:
What Is Going On? This Is Not A Good One, Some APC Should Sweech Over To PDP, To Ballance The Contest.

Wow. You made me forgot the spelling of SWITCH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

House Of Representatives’ Provocative Hijab Bill - Punch Editorial Board / Saraki Donates Severance Allowance To Leah Sharibu’s Family, Others / We Are Shi'ite But Not Members Of IMN, RAAF Tells Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.