Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu (24598 Views)

Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by AfonjaConehead: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:

Simplyleo... you made this niggah cry grin

See him typing through tears cheesy
But he described you perfectly nah. grin
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Friend22(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
alramon:

cheesy it is not nonsense.
It is my friend.
How do you verify these voters are based in Edo state?
How?
If you can't, then it's delusional.
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by tomdon(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mylove55:
it was gej that gave the money to ize iyamu and pdp leaders, gej and those pdp leaders will be rotten in jail first before ize iyamu will even think of going to jail. Thief obaseki is the real thief

Wow. That's serious.
Was obasekis tenure wroth with looting ?
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Friend22:
It is my friend. How do you verify these voters are based in Edo state? How? If you can't, then it's delusional.

it is just for fun sir......
nairaland is not INEC...
I'm from osun state myself.......

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by akdjr(m): 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Emilo my Man! We know who de grand no be those wey de shout Edo no be Lagos for nairaland. Una go know after the election say PDP na forbidden party for Edo.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by basybasy: 12:05am On Aug 03, 2020
myboy2111:
Obaseki nawa for you o
Obaseki is gone

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by basybasy: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2020
akdjr:
Emilo my Man! We know who de grand no be those wey de shout Edo no be Lagos for nairaland. Una go know after the election say PDP na forbidden party for Edo.
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by malakaimoscondo: 6:08am On Aug 03, 2020
LosC:

Was it Obaseki that endorsed himself and chose himself to be Governor?

Godfatherism is playing its role now
u make a lot of sense.....Godfather is playing its role.........the remark is big.but the same man say he want to end Godfatherism in the state

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Donaldomo(m): 6:27am On Aug 03, 2020
I am!
Pure Akoko-Edo blood.

bhella10:
Are you from Akoko Edo
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Donaldomo(m): 6:29am On Aug 03, 2020
I am!
Pure Akoko-Edo blood.

Infact, one of the projects he spoke about is in my community, and I know about it.

bhella10:
Are you from Akoko Edo
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Friend22(m): 7:09am On Aug 03, 2020
alramon:

it is just for fun sir......

nairaland is not INEC...

I'm from osun state myself.......

But you never admitted it was for fun initially, that's why I correctly called it delusional.
And it still is,even if it's for fun.
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2020
Friend22:

But you never admitted it was for fun initially, that's why I correctly called it delusional.
And it still is,even if it's for fun.

alright then
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by bhella10: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2020
Donaldomo:
I am!
Pure Akoko-Edo blood.

Infact, one of the projects he spoke about is in my community, and I know about it.

great place nice people. I served in Igarra. I greet you brother
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Kissiemu(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2020
alramon:
Let's start the voting here gradually cheesy

so that pdp and apc will start knowing their fate!

LIKE for OBASEKI, SHARE for IZE-IYAMU.

Una don start again abi?
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2020
Kissiemu:
Una don start again abi?
just vote no talking
remember ur vote counts cheesy
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by LosC: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2020
adekolaelect:
He pretended like to be a good leader but when got power he was intoxicating .your question look childish how possible is it to avoid googfatherism in politics ? But many of you failed to tell him the truth simply because of hatred you poeole have for Oshomole and Tinubu .You hailed obaseki for meeting Wike and other PDP men in a bid to get governorship Ticket while you hailed obaseki for Insulting oshomole and his party men that made him to be governor .can you see where you belong to? If all of you want to end godfatherism in Nigeria politics start by killing your fathers one by one.

You're really dumb. Do you know me?
Do i know you?
Nonsense talk
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by oyatz(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
How did you know just by the name?

The names are beautiful names;

Emmanuel= God is with us.

Agbaje(full name= Agbajelola)= He who carries AJE (he deity of trade) to become wealthy.

sotall:
From the name we know that he will switch allegiance

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by oyatz(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
How did you know just by the name?

The names are beautiful names;

Emmanuel= God is with us.

Agbaje(full name= Agbajelola)= He who carries AJE (he deity of trade) to become wealthy.

There are many wonderful and successful people from Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Kogi and Edo States bearing the name.

The former PDP Governorship candidate in Lagos State, Jimi Agbaje and his younger brother , Segun Agbaje (GMD of GTBank), Sikiru Ayinde 'Barrister' Agbajelola are few of them.

sotall:
From the name we know that he will switch allegiance

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by oyatz(m): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
It is also an Edo name if an Edo man bears it.

Hon Emmanuel Agbaje (Akoko-Edo-11 constituency) is a member of Edo State House of Assembly.

VirginFinder:
Agbaje is a Yoruba name!

Edos must make up their minds!!
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by VirginFinder: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
oyatz:
It is also an Edo name if an Edo man bears it.

Hon Emmanuel Agbaje (Akoko-Edo-11 constituency) is a member of Edo State House of Assembly.

That doesn't make sense. What is the meaning in Edo

The fact is that no everybody from Edo state is Edo by tribe! We have Yorubas from Edo state!!
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Mylove55(f): 6:20am On Aug 04, 2020
tomdon:

Wow. That's serious.
yes, thief obaseki is the new thief in town now, tell him to account for almost 500b naira he has received for the past 3yrs, without a single project to show for the 500b naira.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Mylove55(f): 6:22am On Aug 04, 2020
Mylove55:
yes, thief obaseki is the new thief in town now, tell him to account for almost 500b naira he has received for the past 3yrs, without a single project to show for the 500b naira

Edoboyjazzie.
tomdon:

Wow. That's serious.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by PropertyBuying(f): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2020
realstars:
What Is Going On? This Is Not A Good One, Some APC Should Switch Over To PDP, To Ballance The Contest.
Has that now always been the usual practices? The recycling within parties euro members just deadline every 2 years. grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by TooMuchStuff: 11:35am On Aug 04, 2020
VirginFinder:

That doesn't make sense. What is the meaning in Edo

The fact is that no everybody from Edo state is Edo by tribe! We have Yorubas from Edo state!!
Emily is from the great Land of Ososo.
He's not Yoruba. There are no Yorubas in Edo but only Yoruba speaking communities as second Language. The early missionary planted this set up
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by VirginFinder: 9:53am On Aug 05, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Emily is from the great Land of Ososo.
He's not Yoruba. There are no Yorubas in Edo but only Yoruba speaking communities as second Language. The early missionary planted this set up

Keep deluding yourself. Anybody who speaks and bears Yorubas name from Edo state is Yoruba.

They could easily have been from Ondo state. It's all boundary issues. They were probably so enmeshed in Edo communities that it was difficult carving them into Ondo.

There are also Edos and Ijaws from Ondo state. Nobody claims them as Yoruba.

The Yoruba communities speak Yoruba as first language. Some don't even speak/understand Edo.

I don't know why you Edos like lumping everybody from Edo state as Edo by tribe. That is wrong!

Many years ago(16/17 years ago) there was an agitation by Yorubas from Edo state about their plight. It was in the papers.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by TooMuchStuff: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2020
VirginFinder:

Keep deluding yourself. Anybody who speaks and bears Yorubas name from Edo state is Yoruba.

They could easily have been from Ondo state. It's all boundary issues. They were probably so enmeshed in Edo communities that it was difficult carving them into Ondo.

There are also Edos and Ijaws from Ondo state. Nobody claims them as Yoruba.

The Yoruba communities speak Yoruba as first language. Some don't even speak/understand Edo.

I don't know why you Edos like lumping everybody from Edo state as Edo by tribe. That is wrong!

Many years ago(16/17 years ago) there was an agitation by Yorubas from Edo state about their plight. It was in the papers.

What if I tell u that yours truly is one of the ''Yorubas" u are referring to? We are of Benin ancestry and not Yoruba in any way. Akoko Edo is only geographically situated with Ondo Yoruba and our people are cocoa farmers across Ondo-Edo region. We speak Yoruba in our churches but definitely not as first language
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by VirginFinder: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

What if I tell u that yours truly is one of the ''Yorubas" u are referring to? We are of Benin ancestry and not Yoruba in any way. Akoko Edo is only geographically situated with Ondo Yoruba and our people are cocoa farmers across Ondo-Edo region. We speak Yoruba in our churches but definitely not as first language

Evens some Binis have Yoruba ancestry e.g. Usen. The Ooni's ex-wife

When Oranmiyan was leaving Benin, he didn't leave with all the Yoruba entourage that came with him. Some of them stayed behind.

You are free to deny your Yoruba ancestry. But many others won't.

How can you be Edo by tribe and be bearing Yoruba names and speaking Yoruba

Even in Ondo, some people speak dialects like Edo. That does not make them Edo.
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by TooMuchStuff: 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
VirginFinder:

Evens some Binis have Yoruba ancestry e.g. Usen. The Ooni's ex-wife

When Oranmiyan was leaving Benin, he didn't leave with all the Yoruba entourage that came with him. Some of them stayed behind.

You are free to deny your Yoruba ancestry. But many others won't.

How can you be Edo by tribe and be bearing Yoruba names and speaking Yoruba

Even in Ondo, some people speak dialects like Edo. That does not make them Edo.
Oga, my late Dad was born and raised in Ondo, speaks Yoruba and even the best Yoruba interpreter of his time in churches, he named us all Yoruba names and showed us his Grandfather tomb in Edo as Bini ancestry before he passed on. There are no Yorubas in Edo. Believe it.
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by VirginFinder: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Oga, my late Dad was born and raised in Ondo, speaks Yoruba and even the best Yoruba interpreter of his time in churches, he named us all Yoruba names and showed us his Grandfather tomb in Edo as Bini ancestry before he passed on. There are no Yorubas in Edo. Believe it.

But I told you that earlier that some Binis have Yoruba ancestry.

Also your family may be an isolated case. It is not so for all Yorubas from Edo state.
Re: Edo 2020: Emmanuel Agbaje Dumps Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
duwdu:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/edo-2020-lawmaker-dumps-obaseki-for-ize-iyamu/
I actually see how news like these can whip up sentiments about the outcome of the election. However, most folks don't know the election is going to be very unusual, as some of the people on both divides are secretly canvassing for the opposing sides (#fact). That's why both camps should be more concerned about wooing the average voters than banking on the support of political opportunists. Only PDP seem to have that edge now, because they are mopping up support of the talakawas. APC are only making it seem the narrative of the hawks (politicians) 'congregating to pillage Edo' is real; most of the masses aren't buying what they're selling based on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Reno Omokri Listed Things That Ought To Make You Proud As A Nigerian / Dora Akunyili: 3 Years After Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.