Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea (32821 Views)

Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread / Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Federal Government Scholarship Exam / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by WilliamsSteve: 7:02am On Aug 03, 2020
Please there is no link to apply
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by WilliamsSteve: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2020
Gokoyer0:
please there is no link to apply
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by Unbreakable007: 7:04am On Aug 03, 2020
Misleading headline.
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by Cousin9999: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2020
Russia will offer the strongest credential. Major in engineering or mathematics.

Russian culture and food is garbage. You'll want to visit other countries. London appears to be the cheapest flight. Check whether you can travel on the student visa, and what travel visas you can get.

Russians are alcoholics, racist, and like to fight. Be aware of that as you move about the country and attempt to socialize. You should stick with other African students and limit your involvement with Russians. Also, avoid certain areas of Russia.

Russia has a notorious mafia. Human trafficking is a concern. Again, limit your contact with them. Be very skeptical of job offers. They traffick people heavily for things like construction labor.

The asian countries would be safer, but equally racist and trashy, and asian schools are kind of a joke. Asian culture is dry, Japanese and Korean food is edible but not good, and there's no large African population you can access nearby.

Most Japanese/Koreans are very unhappy. Virtually everyone who travels to those two countries hates it -- including asians. Koreans are dumb. No, I'm not exaggerating. Japanese are very trashy. Both countries are littered with sexual exploitation of women. It's everywhere. It's gross that you can't walk down a street without seeing brothels.

The only jobs they'll offer you are sketchy, low-paying construction and factory work, and there's a strong possibility you could end up in a traffick situation where they take your documents or something (especially Korea).

If you're a decent looking guy, Japanese women will try to marry you and give you all kinds of things to stay in their country. It's because their men and culture are terrible. I guess that can work if you actually find them attractive and are willing to live there, but I don't see how anyone could do that. But this would be a way to get a real job there and save money before leaving.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by Cmanforall: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2020
fraymite:
Most useless scholarship in the world. The selection is not transparent and even if you are selected based on paddy paddy, they will still owe you stipends and default in paying your tuition fees. More than useless scholarship. Especially that Bilateral scholarship for foreign study.

The way you wrote, it seems you have experience on this.
Someone told me in the 2003/2004 period, that Imo state slots were sold out while risking lives of candidates in Enugu. This was a time Prof. Fabian Osuji, an Imo indigen, was the minister for education. Possibly, used it to settle some people.
She specifically said Imo state candidates were waiting for their aptitude test till late in the night, that they had to give them Ebonyi questions to answer.
It will take an adult mind to understand that while they were waiting, 'special candidates' are writing the test secretly.
Even if it is genuinely based on test scores, only those that had an actual test score will be considered. This screens out all other competitors.
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by Gokoyer0(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2020
I didn't put any link in the quote originally. I removed my comment because of a stupid guy that insulted me.

I can give you some info if you want to study abroad may be they can help you to decide rightfully
WilliamsSteve:
please there is no link to apply
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by suremanpatriot: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2020
which scholarship?From govt wey dey threaten parents to pay primary school fees? undecided
Commot this rubbish
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by AAAUWALMHD(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2020
Chai, this is the most useless scholarship in the world. They state a requrement for undergraduate, that 99.9% of people's were un,able to apply. I never seen a person that have 5 DISTICTION IN HIS WASSCE.
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2020
kaylardz:

stop misleading the general public. Application has closed since 6th of December 2019.
That's what I think too. I don't think the process is transparent but nevertheless always try to apply o.

You can be lucky.
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by olumide006: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
A Smart Way to Make Money During COVID-19
Are you looking for a smart and legal way to earn money during COVID-19?
Start a professional cleaning business today, and specialize in medical cleaning, office cleaning, or residential cleaning
WANT TO START A PROFITABLE BUSINESS? AND EARN A DEGREE?

LEARN HOW TO START A PROFESSIONAL CLEANING BUSINESS IN THIS INTENSE, ONLINE CERTIFICATION COURSE!

PROMO! PROMO!
₦35,000
NOW: ₦9,900

Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by morinto: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Gokoyer0:
You insulted me and still expect me to give you reply.

I have nothing to prove to you since this is a faceless forum.
You know it all indeed since a Nigerian with a Romanian degree can move to Sweden and start working there because he/she got a degree from
EU.

Please check my monicker again, dont ever quote me again if misfortune don't want to befall you.
Lol my nigga pls don't take it personal.
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by Villain7: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
It's completely free of charge and very transparent.... as long as you qualify you will get the scholarship. cc lalasticlala

Link to Ministry Of Education website with more info about this scholarship https://education.gov.ng/fsb/ cc @lalasticlala
how does one register? I clicked the link but I couldn't trace any registration point
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by Hotspotbro(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: NA

The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic
session.
It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
i. Institutional charges and fees and
ii. For Personal maintenance.

COURSES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:

A. Science and Technology
B. Medicine and Para-medicals
C. Education
D. Agriculture
E. Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
F. Entrepreneural Studies,
G. ICT
H. Environmental Sciences
I. Law
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are to be completed online as follows:
Complete form online
Submit and Print a copy
Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
i. Letter of Admission to the Institution
ii. Current Course Registration Form
iii. CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
iv. Current School’s Identity Card
v. Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
vi. Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly
signed by you.

2020/2021 FSB COMPUTER BASED TEST VENUES
is that how you did yours because Nigeria is one big scam. And why am I seeing FSB? Are they trying to get black men to join FSB?
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by Donbazooka: 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Any info for those who wrote exams for 2020/2021CBT exams?
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by Gerrard59(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
RTSC:
We have not heard that a Nigerian emerged as best graduating student in Germany.

Who dash you?

Maybe because of the "free" status, most Nigerians in Germany tend to just try and do well rather than exceptional compared to their UK counterparts who pay huge fees and living costs. Also, it could be that because those in the UK are likely to return after studies, they want to make the best of their time academically in the UK compared to their German counterparts who target permanent residence and eventual citizenship.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by RTSC: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Gerrard59:

Maybe because of the "free" status, most Nigerians in Germany tend to just try and do well rather than exceptional compared to their UK counterparts who pay huge fees and living costs. Also, it could be that because those in the UK are likely to return after studies, they want to make the best of their time academically in the UK compared to their German counterparts who target permanent residence and eventual citizenship.
I actually feel the reverse is the case.

The UK sells certificate and so tends to give good grades for the high tuition you pay.
It is a bit similar to what private universities in Nigeria do.

Germany is Free. They don't need to cuddle you.

The average Nigerian would always work hard in any foreign school.
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by DedeNkem: 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Don't apply because the corrupt Nigerian government will get you stranded!!
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by OzziOhinoyi(m): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
It's completely free of charge and very transparent.... as long as you qualify you will get the scholarship. cc lalasticlala

Link to Ministry Of Education website with more info about this scholarship https://education.gov.ng/fsb/ cc @lalasticlala

Regards, please I visited the site and couldn't get a link to register for the scholarship. How do I go about it? Thanks.
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by GraceSmile1(f): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
OzziOhinoyi:

Regards, please I visited the site and couldn't get a link to register for the scholarship. How do I go about it? Thanks.

https://fsbn.com.ng
Registration is presently on
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by cosmos2000(m): 4:23am On May 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
afrorossiyatv:
I made a short video for with details about the Nigerian Government scholarship to study in Russia, Japan, South Korean and 10 other countries.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYlxGvra30k&feature=youtu.be

The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards for:

A. BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA)

i) Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary,
Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Japan, Macedonia; and
ii) Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were
obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea,
e.t.c.

2.0 All qualified candidates are advised to:

a. Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on
Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
b. Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
c. Print the Examination slip.
NOTE/Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified!

3.0 FIELDS OF STUDY
a. Undergraduate level - Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics,
Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology,
Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc.; and
b. Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and PhD) in all fields.
4.0 CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
A. UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS: All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must
possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary
School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of
study including English Language and Mathematics. Certificates should not be more than
two (2) years old (2018 & 2019) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the
age of certificate is one year (2019) only. Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
B. POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIPS: All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must
hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd

Class Upper Division. The applicants who are
previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have acquired at least two (2) years post
qualification experience or employment practice in Nigeria. All applicants must have completed
the N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
i) N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and

ii) Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.

Does it mean that if I write my WEAC this year, I should apply next year for the scholarship??, I think that is two years old result.

Or when am I supposed to apply if I write my WEAC this year
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by tishbite41(m): 7:04am On May 19, 2021

VERY USELESS SCHOLARSHIPS...

NDDC own is the MOST USELESSgrin grin

Hustle hard, fund yourself for abroad Education OR consider Germany where TUITION FEE is free but be READY to study HARD because GERMAN EDUCATION system no b beanscheesycheesy

Good morning, boss.

How can one apply for the German scholarship?
Thanks.
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by Bernardhills: 5:44am On Oct 27, 2021
morinto:

Pls don't let ignorance kill u. You have not left Nigeria and u would be spilling rubbish. Romania is an E.U country meaning if u graduate from there u can work in any European country with your certificate and once u gain dey passport then u are a citizen of any European country. Again student in Romania have free visa to travel to USA on summer to work and make money. And Romania is better than Nigeria and develop than Nigeria. So why are u spilling rubbish?
bro can I pm you?
Re: How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea by Gokoyer0(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2021
You sent a pm to me and i will reply in due course. Meanwhile, pls don't listen to that Morinto guy o. I take God beg you. If you graduate from Romanian school, you can't just go to any other EU countries to work if you are not an EU citizen. Let's be doing our due diligence. Romanians that are Nomadic in Europe while many of them beg for things on the street. There are better places than Romania in Europe.

Modified: I didn't see your email.
Bernardhills:
bro can I pm you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu State University (ESUT) in pictures / Help!!! I'm In Love With My Female LECTURER!!! / Peter Arotiba Is Overall Best In WASSCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.