Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,368 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre (20526 Views)

Second Wave Of COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Down Schools, Etc / COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by 9jayes: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Covid-19 has come and gone
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by telim: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
Basilpearck:
I swear I missed this platform like mad.. for more than seven months I never made any comments....
Fear God
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by Confirmedzombie: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
The best advice is to lockdown Lagos for 8 weeks and let people stay indoors.

This is the only way COVID-19 could be defeated in Lagos state.

I urge the governor to implement a forceful 8 weeks lockdown now.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by Petyprincess(f): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
GreatResearcher:
petyprincess
Glad you okay smiley

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by Rebuke: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
We are almost there. One after the other...
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by laosy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Shebi case dey increase ni?
How come they have less than 20% occupancy??, Last last everything na scam, lol grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by laosy(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
The best advice is to lockdown Lagos for 8 weeks and let people stay indoors.

This is the only way COVID-19 could be defeated in Lagos state.

I urge the governor to implement a forceful 8 weeks lockdown now.
Your moniker says it all angry
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by Abohboy: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
njelrapheal:
my brother, then say some centres get patients like less than 20 percent capacity of the center with all these thousands cases for Lagos. Something de sup. Dem wan gradually finish up the matter

No it’s just that a lot of people are not in serious enough conditions to stay in hospital, so they just send them home, and tell them to stay there and self isolate. They do that everywhere.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by Temptee101(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sunofgod:
Lets hope there's no spike....

The only spike we've been having and still going to have is increased level of looting.

Don't be afraid to tell people I told you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by brexit: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
One day one of them will confess to the crime i trust what can do per time, it is for now,

Yes covid is real but the way they have magnified it will be revealed one day and the key conspirators will openly confess and suffer the repercussions, then people will know there is God
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by brexit: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
One day one of them will confess to the crime i trust what God can do per time, it is just for now,

Yes covid is real but the way they have magnified it will be revealed one day and the key conspirators will openly confess and suffer the repercussions, then people will know there is God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by chukwuibuipob: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
cool End of scam in view! In Jona voice"Amelika will know"
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by chukwuibuipob: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
sad Sanwo Olu should open Lagos market biko.Those traders pay their rent, local government levy,house rent, food etc.Not diz one day ON/OFF like say Coro get time E dey roam about
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by miqos02(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
njelrapheal:
my brother, then say some centres get patients like less than 20 percent capacity of the center with all these thousands cases for Lagos. Something de sup. Dem wan gradually finish up the matter
they need to finish up the matter quickly
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by Syrusvirus: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
njelrapheal:
are they not discharging them who test negative thereby reducing those in the centers
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by edupedia: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
haiti007:
undecided
In other words, covik 1 9 is a scam in Lagos. It's not as much as we think.

Thank you Mr Governor.
Kindly open bars too. Man gat flex

Yes, u an keep deceiving yourself there is no Covid until learn your lessons bitterly.U hia?
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by electhnd(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Basilpearck:
I swear I missed this platform like mad.. for more than seven months I never made any comments....

I will tell you all that happened in those months

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by njelrapheal: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Syrusvirus:
are they not discharging them who test negative thereby reducing those in the centers
Go and check the number of active cases and the number fo new cases then compare with the number of discharged.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by Myself2(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Why won't he talk of balancing cost and economics when they've looted all the billions of naira donated to fight Covid 19
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by njelrapheal: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Abohboy:

No it’s just that a lot of people are not in serious enough conditions to stay in hospital, so they just send them home, and tell them to stay there and self isolate. They do that everywhere.
send them home to self isolate and spread it all to more, what na happened to the contact tracing and the need for isolation centres in the first place. See eh, sumtin de sup for this matter.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Basilpearck:

Seven months of freedom. Don't come back to your vomit.
Nothing changed since you left.
All the jobless broke asses you left posting here everyday are still as jobless as you left them seven months ago.
Find yourself a better cause, because there is nothing really to miss here.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by haiti007(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
edupedia:

Yes, u an keep deceiving yourself there is no Covid until learn your lessons bitterly.U hia?
I'm very sure you did not read what I wrote but jump to quote it undecided
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by Angelfrost(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sunofgod:
Lets hope there's no spike....

Na so... Nor be only spike, what of Lee??! Spike Lee!!! grin
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by segebase(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
The cases are getting low now ..thank GOD
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by backnbeta(f): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kriss216:

The governor is aware of this, yet, he's shutting down isolation centres.
Una never tell us wetin dey sup
Recall the commissioner said there will be more cases in August, yet they are closing isolation centers. Only 'THEM' know what they are doing! They want to pocket more money because they will get rid of the workers and now claim there's a bigger isolation center that'll take the thousands of patients undecided
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by earnit1: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
oh
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by Lilcentt(f): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
with all the thousands cases? I was doubting Lagos don't have a facilities for those thousand people and now Mr governor is saying they have use less than 20 percent
person wey prepare this script for Mr governor Don Bleep up... scam don burst
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by clems88(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Basilpearck:
Really ? and you registered February 16 2020
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre by PropertyBuying(f): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2020
Queenext:
After they have cashed out.

Lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? / Fish To Aviod / Millions At Risk As Nigeria Runs Into Vaccine Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.