Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria ( Complete Guide 2020 Till Dat - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria ( Complete Guide 2020 Till Dat (476 Views)

How To Start A Data Reselling Business: The Complete Guide [2020] / How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria / Easiest Method To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Mini Importation Business In Nigeria ( Complete Guide 2020 Till Dat by Thebestpicks: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
How to Start Mini Importation Business in Nigeria ( Complete guide 2020 till date)

you’ve been into buying and selling in Nigeria, you should have thought of scaling up your business by importing goods from outside the country, if not you should have heard of the big gurus who import cheap products with a crazy profit margin. This is a comprehensive guide on how to start mini importation business in Nigeria and make good profit from the comfort of your home.

This guide covers the basics information about starting a mini importation business in Nigeria and professional advice from a professional.

In this guide you will learn.....

* Cost of starting a mini importation business in Nigeria

* Where to import items from

* Sellable products – How to identify a product that will sell in Nigeria

* How to get products at the lowest possible price

* How to select products to make a profit

* How to ship your products to your destination

* How to sell your products online

* How to deliver your products to customers

1. Cost of starting a mini importation business in Nigeria

I have seen many Nigerian blogs screaming off their lungs and telling newbies that you can start importation business with 5,000 Naira or less. Truth be told, N5,000 isn’t enough to start mini importation business in Nigeria. If you want to start importing products from outside the country to Nigeria, then you should have at least N50,000.

The list below covers what your N50,000 can do for you.

* Buy products from China

* Ship products to your destination

* Run little social media campaign for your purchased goods.

2. Where to import items from

You get to see wrong information flooding the internet about places you can import items from. But being a business minded person, you want to make a profit, that’s the whole essence of venturing into any business by the way. I will show you the cheapest places to buy products, trust me, this is extremely cheap. I buy some products I use from this site.

3. Sellable products – How to identify a product that will sell in Nigeria

There are niches I have found profitable over the years as a mini importation expert, and I have specialized in them and made outstanding profits selling them.

a. Health products

Every sick person will go within beyond their limits to get well, relying on this you can get very cheap health products from China ranging from belly fat burner, diabetes tea, supplements, etc. there are a variety of sicknesses and diseases, you can make your research to get high in demand products that sell like hot Akara.

b. Beauty products

Slay queens won’t be left out as they can go beyond imaginations to look beautiful. Selling beauty products is a very lucrative business in Nigeria that doesn’t require you to have any basic knowledge at all.

For instance, in 2017 I sold over 500 pieces of black peel-off mask for N12,000 in less than two months at a buying cost of $0.4 making about N7,000 in profit for each product after all expenses. This was because I figured that nobody wanted to have pimples on their faces, and this was a lasting remedy for ending pimples. As far as your product solves a problem, you will get buyers rolling in.

c. Things that make life easy

In this case, it mustn’t necessarily be health or beauty product as people seem to look for the easiest possible way to carry out tasks and activities,

so, look for something that makes life easy.

Examples include; mobile blender, hair straightener, veggie chop machines, etc.

If you follow these niches, you will be able to find sellable products using the same pattern I use.

4. How to get products at the lowest possible price

Buying items from China seems cheap right? But it’s even less expensive when you have a direct contact of an agent in China that will help you go straight to the manufacturers and buy at the manufacturing price.

I will be giving you the contact of the Chinese agents I use to buy things from China.

5. How to get your products to your destination

There is one company I use to bring my products to Nigeria, which i will be giving you. They will notify you once your products gets to Nigeria, and you can go pick it up.

6. How to sell your products online

Selling items has never been easy until the emergence of the internet and social network platforms. The internet has made it very easy for mini importers to sell their products and make money online in Nigeria.

These are simple tips to selling your items online

a. Facebook and Instagram

Facebook and Instagram are great platforms with millions of users trooping in daily. You can utilize the power of social media by sharing photos of your products with descriptions such as the name of the product, price, and what the product does.

Ask your friends to help you share your products on their walls. This will make your products get to more eyes.

The second method of using these platforms to make tons of sales is simply by running ad campaigns. This is the method I used to sell over 500 items of N12,000 in less than two months. Of course, this method will cost you some money, but it is worth it any day anytime.

b. Others methods are later and explained in the guide.

7. How to deliver your products to customers

Finally, you have your first sale, and you are not sure of how to deliver, especially when the customer is in a different state.

There are a lot of logistics companies that promise high successful delivery rate, and yet at the end of the day, your products are not delivered.

Easy way to go about delivering is targeting your adverts on social networks to the same city you reside in. That way, it is easy for you to deliver yourself or send someone reliable to help you deliver.

Otherwise, if you want to target a wider audience, then you should be ready to pay logistic companies to help you ship products, don’t get it twisted, you’ll still make a reasonable profit even after paying your logistic company to deliver your product.

TO GET the full Ebook guide on this @ just 2k, you can chat me on whatsapp via 08090932020 and also to ask any questions and professional guides 24/7

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Bomb Here(gboys)� / Yahoo Groups To Shut Down December 15 / How To Apply For Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.