Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever (43274 Views)

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Are There Any Dance Steps From Hell? / Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dcoy:
On another note.... I thought he was going to say it was man made... Never imagined he will mention propaganda.... Which means he's saying it not existing... Shocked
really? undecided
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Dcoy: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
It is not fine! Hundreds of thousands are dead.. Thousands more dying each day and this man says it is just fever?

Why is he hiding in his hole? Why does he not come out so we can breath the fever upon him and watch him recover from the fever? undecided
My brother, no matter what you say.. they will never agree.. leave them to carry their cross

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by BotherMleeper(m): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
I hope he gets it.
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Emperor002: 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
eggzactly sir
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dcoy:

My brother, no matter what you say.. they will never agree.. leave them to carry their cross
I am serious when I say these people are the antichrists themselves. They speak and think as people who are against God by pretending they are of God.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Excuses: 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
OPPPS:

He didn't speak for masses. He only spoke for his personal gain

Personal gain at the detriment of other lives..no life is precious than the other..
No wonder Jesus said "the road to the way up is very narrow"

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by desiredhome: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
DamZik:
You are right Bishop. The government is just using it to distract us from good governance and to embezzle tax payers money.

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Ogbeni..... what is the difference between tax payers money and tithes payers money?
cool cool cool
One is going into politicians pocket while the other one is going into the Pastorprenours pocket at the detriment of the poor masses.....

While the poor masses are defending these criminals (their oppressors),.......
hunger/ignorant is really a disease

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by richie240: 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by richie240: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Kinda true. Especially the african version of this Covid-19

E no even strong like the noise made

Meanwhile take advantage of the situation and make money. Join the trending WhatsApp group where you can market anything u have...get contacts/connections, business deal. Link to join below
https:///ENZ7GEKx2ktDjEIZR469cm

Emekus, sense wee nor kee u, walahi. grin
U nor blv in covid 19, but u dey sell face masks. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Excuses: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Dcoy:

What did he even use in brain washing them,just see how they all followed him saying rubbish..people have even lost the will to question beyond doubt for perfect conviction..they just follow blindly..

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by ogbuefi677(m): 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
OPPPS:

He didn't speak for masses. He only spoke for his personal gain
he criticizes the ongoing disaster in Ask rock whenever there is need.
Unlike Adeboye who hides under "let us continue praying for the country " because Osunbade and thiefnuubu's wife are his members
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by EmekaBlue(m): 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
richie240:

Chai, sense wee nor kee somborri.
U nor blv in covid 19, but u dry sell face masks. grin grin
Nna how man go do...as d Covid-19 come spoil/slow down man normal business runnings before...na to enter d trending market to continue cashflow

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Farki: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
See that some of these pastors would rather have their members die than face reality.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by OPPPS: 11:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
175:
grin grin grin

He's right. I just treated a serious bout of malaria for 5 days.

If I had gone to the hospital now, NCDC go use me count scores cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Malaria is relatively unknown in US. So Over 158,310 Americans couldn't have died of Malaria .
Back in Nigeria, Abba Kyari stayed in Aso Rock ( Free of Mosquito) he couldn't have died of Malaria.
Former Gov, Ajumobi and Senator Bayo Osinowo could not have died of Malaria, they didn't leave in Mosquito prone environment.
Dokpesi , AIT chairman, who claimed he was treated of Malaria, recently lost a close family member to Covid 19. He couldn't make it public because of the backlash that might come from it
I have personally lost a relative ( who by all standard didn't leave in a mosquito prone environment to Covid 19)
Don't allow these greedy men to mislead you.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Covid19. I'll be the last person to believe on this virus.

Smh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by nzube89(m): 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
stanliwise:
Till today it is so shocking how our so-called men of God and "Papa", "Daddy" have degenerated into blockade to good information and National progress. How can a person of his status make such naive statement. I don't want to believe he was serious about it.

I am seeing some comment talking about how COVID-19 is false and not real. If by chance you come across someone who has lost a loved one to COVID-19, I hope you will make such heartless statement in front of them. NDDC and the masses are clueless as to the rate of spread and infections we currently have today but from observation African continent seem to have low death rate and alot of people seem to be asymptomatic and just suffer light fever, cough and headache. Suggestion could be that it could be
1. Young population in Africa
2. Natural immunization e.g Malaria and some illness could have created the immunity.
Till Today, there is no explanation why Africa has different reaction to COVID-19 but it doesn't justify the statament "COVID-19 is not real". Perhaps if Africa has heavy medical research facility, we could have conducted our own research and find out things for our self and who knows we could discover something amazing which others wouldn't but sadly we don't.
He said it because he is in zoo .two people that made this type of statement here in Morocco are got two to three months sentence

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nigeria was British killing experiment ground, now China have come to acquire Niggarea as virus testing ground.

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
stanliwise:
Till today it is so shocking how our so-called men of God and "Papa", "Daddy" have degenerated into blockade to good information and National progress. How can a person of his status make such naive statement. I don't want to believe he was serious about it.

I am seeing some comment talking about how COVID-19 is false and not real. If by chance you come across someone who has lost a loved one to COVID-19, I hope you will make such heartless statement in front of them. NDDC and the masses are clueless as to the rate of spread and infections we currently have today but from observation African continent seem to have low death rate and alot of people seem to be asymptomatic and just suffer light fever, cough and headache. Suggestion could be that it could be
2. Natural immunization e.g Malaria and some illness could have created the immunity.
Till Today, there is no explanation why Africa has different reaction to COVID-19 but it doesn't justify the statament "COVID-19 is not real". Perhaps if Africa has heavy medical research facility, we could have conducted our own research and find out things for our self and who knows we could discover something amazing which others wouldn't but sadly we don't.

Covid19 is killing Nigerians massively as we speak

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by bull67: 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
let them infect you now
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
bull67:
let them infect you now
abi!
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by FACTUALLYE(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
May Religion Not Kill Us

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2020
I don't even know wat to beliv anymore
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by GalPissetzky: 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
this is the only time a pastor made sense. how can someone tell u that she has treated more then 350 people and non dies and u say she is talking rubbsh. if you think she is lying, bring 10 corona patients to her na. if she dosnt treat 8 then u know she is talking rubbish. but instead, they just deleted all the videos and say its rubbish
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by princepee: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kobojunkie:
It is not fine! Hundreds of thousands are dead.. Thousands more dying each day and this man says it is just fever?

Why is he hiding in his hole? Why does he not come out so we can breath the fever upon him and watch him recover from the fever? undecided

No one will touch with him, just breath on him is all
Oga corona or not people will still die in thousands, malaria and boko have killed more in naija than Coro.
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Guestlander: 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
These anti science pastors are dangerous to humanity. Herman Cain, former US presidential candidate and a prominent covid denier just died of the disease. There are many more like him. Protect yourself and stay alive, covid is not like ordinary fever, it will ruin your lungs and kill you.
I am now convinced more than ever before that Nigerian pastors prefer their followers to remain ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by hansomb: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Someone that cannot give the chemical formula for paracetamol is claiming for a sickness to be fake, am sure He's never use an electron microscope b4. In fact am sure He cannot define what a virus is. Same with Oyakilome.

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Kobojunkie: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
princepee:
Oga corona or not people will still die in thousands, malaria and boko have killed more in naija than Coro.
that is not true. Boko haram has yet to kill even 1/10th of what could has done in less than 6 months.
Coronavirus has killed in only 6 months more than malaria killed in the whole year of 2019 .

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Kobojunkie: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Guestlander:
These anti science pastors are dangerous to humanity. Herman Cain, former US presidential candidate and a prominent covid denier just died of the disease. There are many more like him. Protect yourself and stay alive, covid is not like ordinary fever, it will ruin your lungs and kill you.
I am now convinced more than ever before that Nigerian pastors prefer their followers to remain ignorant.
they are anti-commonsense

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by KOE1(m): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2020
stanliwise:

So professor Lambanban, what is the difference that it is a just a fever to us? Compare the suffering from the looted funds to the fever in question? That we are not reacting to covid-19 will forever remain unclear to people like you who hide prescriptions and cannot contribute to science or what data has been published on the black soil since pandemic was declared?. Please, help me answer, "does the black data matter?"
Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by OPPPS: 12:07am On Aug 03, 2020
ogbuefi677:

he criticizes the ongoing disaster in Ask rock whenever there is need.
Unlike Adeboye who hides under "let us continue praying for the country " because Osunbade and thiefnuubu's wife are his members
But he failed to criticize GEJ and Mama Peace because those ones were ready to send $ to Oledipo account as at when due.
Wailing zombie children

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by Investnow2017: 12:11am On Aug 03, 2020
Kobojunkie:
I am serious when I say these people are the antichrists themselves. They speak and think as people who are against God by pretending they are of God.
You have spoken the mind of millions. The Antichrists are here already. Sadly their followers are still looking forward to one in the future. What an irony. Shockwaves will rip through false religion very soon and all those talking of making heaven will not even find a place here on earth not to mention heaven which they dont even know.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever by PreyingMantis(m): 12:14am On Aug 03, 2020
stanliwise:

So why are you insulting the Man of God. What exactly did he say that is different from what you wrote up there? You're looking for cheap LIKES or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do GOtv And DStv Censor The Name Of God? / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.