Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

The Hypocrisy Of Man. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Man. (219 Views)

Latest Pix Of Man Who Drank "Gutter Water" To Celebrate PMB / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Of Man. by chokoman(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
THE HYPOCRISY OF MAN.

Truly life is not balanced as they say, it works in your favour today and tomorrow it doesn't no matter the efforts, struggle and sleepless nights you put into it.

Now here's the twist;

When things works in your favour, when you make 2 calls and things get done for You without following due process or passing through protocol, when you know somebody that knows somebody that also knows many bodies you say you are HIGHLY CONNECTED and truly, having connections is the fastest way to actualise a purpose or a goal you tend to achieve even though your league of connections may not be doing it according to the constituted authority but as long as if favours you, ba ‘damua’ 'na God win', 'God no go shame us’.

Now lemme open up something;

According to Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo in 1966, Corruption is the ABUSE, MISUSE AND DISUSE OF POWER.

This includes;

acceptance of gratification; succumbing to inducement and undue influence; embezzlement; conflict of interests, for example, the award of contracts by public office holders to cronies, family members, and personally held companies; bribery; fraud; nepotism and tribalism in recruitment appointment, promotion; kickback on contract; rigging of elections; misappropriation and conversion of public funds for personal gains; procurementscam; leaking tender information to friends and relations; diversion and misappropriation of funds through manipulation or falsification of financial records; payment for favorable judicial decisions, and so on

Nepotism has become the bane of the Nigerian System. 'na my own na my person' won't let the qualified ones get into positions and who cares?!. at least you are giving your family and friends the jobs and contract meant for the whole country so you are really doing well according to those close to you cos it favours them and we proudly call it CONNECTION.

After all, God uses man to bless man so, isn't our God a good God?!.

Now the twist;

When this whole processes above doesn't favour you or your connections isn't strong enough to maneuver ways for you to get your intent done you start shouting KWARUPTION, OJORO, NA DEM DEM. Meanwhile if you get that same Opportunity you'll do even worse.

No wonder it's being said that, the numbers of people waiting to steal in this country is even more than those currently stealing.

See our Youths, they are More concerned about money than service. Common school Politics they have resulted into all manners of over invoicing of little projects. They are quick to give awards to politicians because of the money they want to get.

No wonder few awards have values now as it's Now Been sold and politicised.

After all these being said, as far as it favours me and you, we never agree it is corruption but connection and divine Grace from the most high God in Heaven. Hallelujah.

The Hypocrisy of Man.

Musa Omachoko Matthew
2/8/2020.

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Man. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Rightly said, but I think this is just another way to encourage laziness among the youth.

Don't you think there are those that got certain jobs without knowing anyone?

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Man. by chokoman(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
AhmedEmeka:
Rightly said, but I think this is just another way to encourage laziness among the youth.

Don't you think there are those that got certain jobs without knowing anyone?

Thanks for the commendation.

If you read carefully you'll see, I made comment specifically on corruption and nepotism.

It encourages no laziness at all.

Kudos
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Man. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
chokoman:

Thanks for the commendation.

If you read carefully you'll see, I made comment specifically on corruption and nepotism.

It encourages no laziness at all.

Kudos

I took my time to read it, nepotism and corruption makes one to feel that even if you try you won't get in.

That's the laziness I am talking about.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Man. by chokoman(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

I took my time to read it, nepotism and corruption makes one to feel that even if you try you won't get in.

That's the laziness I am talking about.

That's a new opinion from you.

Not my thought. Kudos all the same

(1) (Reply)

Late Tolulope Arotile Would Have Been A Very Great Woman In Life - Egbeji / China Loan: APC Blasts Atiku For Criticizing Buhari’s Govt / Buruji Kashamu (1958 -2020)* By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.