Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,544 members, 7,801,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG (102954 Views)

Benzema Breaks Champions League Record With Hat-Trick Against PSG / Manchester United Players Celebrated Champions League Victory Against PSG. Photo / Croatia Sends Nikola Kalinic Home For Refusing To Play Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Martinez39s(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
cococandy:
It also means that if a man cheats on his wife, she can divorce him and he’ll still get half of the family property even though he was the one that cheated.

Don’t let alarmists be taking y’all for a ride on NL.
@eni4real

This is a blatant lie. A bold, wicked and deliberate lie. Even còcocandy knows she is lying. Knowledge is the key, be informed.

6 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Adasun(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
The divorce courts will demolish him, and his marriage is going to be utterly miserable from henceforth.
i aren't talking abt divorce here.

Da emotional pit he entered just because of his cheating wife is what is paining me.

Da guy doesn't have a strong heart at all.

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Incandescent(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
I thought ignorant Nigerian men say Caucasian wives are the best & most loyal

Una never see something grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by fowlyansh181(m): 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
Now he will have a hard time divorcing her because she will take half his NET WORTH and she will collect ridiculous amounts in child support. Most men will never learn; they are so hooked on the sweet illusion of "the one," and the sweet illusions of genuine romantic love, and happily ever after. Take the red pill and stop thinking with your gbola. No matter how much money you have, how handsome or good in bed your are, if you are bluepilled and ignorant on female nature, you will get burnt and played.

It takes a blue pill man/simp to get married in developed western countries given their horrible marital laws. I have no pity.

NB: I presume the news on Iličić to be true. Even if it's false, it wouldn't invalidate my post.
or sign a prenup before marriage

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
baralatie:

Only you!
I pray the Man overcome his challenges and come out stronger. He should be monitored too, so he won't commit suicide. cry
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by micolaj: 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Samysearch:
Some dude go for some women so that people Will say these guys are enjoying. If a lady has some traits of a slayqueen, wifing her will be the biggest mistake ever. Look for a decent lady with religious inclination, then u thank me later
You won't die young.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Martinez39s(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
fowlyansh181:
or sign a prenup before marriage
Prenups are glorified tissue papers over there. All that is needed to render it invalid is for the woman to say she signed it under duress. Her word is believed without evidence. That's how it is.

4 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by cococandy(f): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
@eni4real

This is a blatant lie. A bold, wicked and deliberate lie. Even còcocandy knows she is lying. Knowledge is the key, be informed.

Hey I‘ve known two women in person who pay their husbands child support and alimony.
They are sailors who travel the world so their husbands got custody of the kids.

Your “truth” is alarmist and one sided
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by sheriffindy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Behind every successful man is a woman....las las PSG na sure win..better sure 2odds
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by richie240: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
b
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by yanabasee1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
lefulefu:
money can never make a woman loyal
if u like have zillion dollars..
if she wants to cheat she will cheat cheesy
Just divorce her and marry another slayqueen or just have a sidechic
good thing u have proof she commited adultry
at least with that proof in court u wont pay dat much in divorce settlements

Baba, these species will never disappoint......

You create too much time for them, they'll complain. You don't have time for them, they'll complain.

You have money, they will think you are too rich for them. You are poor, they'd rubbish you.

Be too handsome, they'll say you're a player. Be too ugly, they'll reject you.

Have longer and fatter peniz. They'll complain, have it small, they'll complain.

Have sweet words, they'll say you tease them way too much. Don't sweet-talk them, they'll say you're not romantic.

Be very moderate in everything, they'll want you to be perfect in everything.

What is the problem with them? A footballer has the money and the game and probably little time but I believe will make it up whenever they get to see. But she capitalize on his absence to be cheating on him.

I have been cheated on before and I know how depressing this could be. Especially when you love this person and would be out there bragging about her to your friends and living your life to give them the best.....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Martinez39s(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
eni4real:
That is not what happened to Jeff Bezos sad
I told you she was lying. She knows she is lying.

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by fowlyansh181(m): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
Prenups are glorified tissue papers over there. All that is needed to render it invalid is for the woman to say she signed it under duress. Her word is believed without evidence. That's how it is.
setup a video recording and sign a prenup in front of your lawyer before marriage ..

3 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by cococandy(f): 11:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
Show me when I supported men cheating on their wives? Beside, just like your friend (p0cohantas) did in this thread, you and other women always heap the blame on men on issues like infidelity and paternity fraud forgetting that it takes two to tango. This is the classic act of a absolving women of accountability.

Anyway, I won't argue too much. I leave you all to bask in your misandary and blame game. As usual, get your habitual innumerable orgasm from male misery and misandary. Good night.

Who said you supported men cheating?

I merely said your energy is only apparent when it’s comes women cheating.

The rest of the assumption is of your own making.

However, I Won’t even be surprised if I go back few pages on your account I’ll see you huffing and puffing about women who decide to leave cheating men.

Na today? grin

2 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by cococandy(f): 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
eni4real:
That is not what happened to Jeff Bezos sad

Because Jeff bezos is every man?
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by fowlyansh181(m): 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
cococandy:

Hey I‘ve known two women in person who pay their husbands child support and alimony.
They are sailors who travel the world so their husbands got custody of the kids.

Your “truth” is alarmist and one sided
you know two? I know 15 men paying child support and alimony , so he isn’t far from the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by DrLazCommenting: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Samysearch:
Some dude go for some women so that people Will say these guys are enjoying. If a lady has some traits of a slayqueen, wifing her will be the biggest mistake ever. Look for a decent lady with religious inclination, then u thank me later

See as you talk better thing finish come spoil am with religious inclination.
Check your pastor well, em fit don pound your wife o.

4 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by richie240: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
proclinician:
In all u do with the ladies of today do not put your emotions in it. Love for a stranger, no blood relationship is a language of weakness. I can't remember the last time I told my girlfriends *I love you" these are languages of weakness and I don't use them. Look at this fellow now who knows that game may be the only game to propel him into limelight but he will miss because he disobeyed the gospel of future. How can you become weary because she returned to the streets where she is from? Clearly u learnt nothing growing up.

The 'Son of Man' once said: "Let he who has never sinned cast the first stone"

Greet ur 'girlfriends' 4 us o.
cool
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by gnykelly(m): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
olaric:
Chai, the guy was on the field sweating and hustling for the family, while the wife was busy in the bed allowing another man to pound her.

they were both sweating
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Martinez39s:
I told you she was lying. She knows she is lying.
At least, I am sure of Jeff Bezos case.. What she described there is same scenario as Jeff case.. But the wife took a lot of his money(as a settlement from the divorce case).. That made him dropped from being the richest in the World..
He has bounced back tho!!

May be Cococandy will shed more light on this!! cool

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by shawnfamous(m): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
sunshineV:
OP wtf is "atalanta"?
lol.. E b like sey u no dey watch ball.. Atalanta dey Italy btw
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Tango123: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
Samysearch:

What if i tell you i know humble women with religious inclinations who are cheating on their husbands.

And i dont mean i heard stories. I caught them myself. Its more than one woman now, one i caught red handed with the man on top of her

My point is, only God or luck or whatever you believe in can give u a faithful partner

5 Likes

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Victormarthins: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lolz
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
cococandy:

Because Jeff bezos is every man?
He is a perfect example for the scenario you painted..

1 Like

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Austeeenxx: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
eagleonearth:
you no dey watch ball ni
guy no dey argue. Atalanta is correct.
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by yanabasee1(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
cococandy:

Who said you supported men cheating?

I merely said your energy is only apparent when it’s comes women cheating.

The rest of the assumption is of your own making.

However, I Won’t even be surprised if I go back few pages on your account I’ll see you huffing and puffing about women who decide to leave cheating men.

Na today? grin

He's right about you..... You always advocate for women, even when they're at fault.

You are always very keen to not accepting the blames for women....

It's two ways....When a women is at fault... Do well to fault her and when it's a man's fault, do well to fault him...Stop acting like you don't do wrongs or like all women are saints or like men are always blaming women for everything...

Free yourself from that bondage of selfless defence...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
baralatie:

The issue here is applying long distance relationship to his marriage.it is a recipe for disaster.
A guy making money in a far distant country leaves a woman behind. The definite problem is that a dude who has no money will be chasing the wife with the aim of milking her dry by fuking every day
You are right about the distance thing, it is definitely the crack in the wall, but you have to acknowledge the fact that he MIGHT have cheated first, engaged in other emotions draining acts , leaving a bigger crack. Not that I'm blaming him for his wife's errors but one thing I've noticed is wives of celebrities hardly have that audacity to cheat unless they are getting back at their spouses. Especially those who have nothing to their names except being celebrity wives.

Well we can only guess and guess only the player and his wife knows what happened to their Marriage. My own concern is that Players mental health. sad
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by benji93: 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thunder fire entanglement. grin. But this marriage thing na one kind thing ooo. You go work hard wey one woman go cheat, come collect half of your wealth. Na to come marry for Nigeria ooo. grin.
Edopesin:

She already told you it was an entanglement and not a betrayal
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
UDUJ:

My being impressed at this summation is an understatement. Respect cool
Thank you. smiley
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by Pearly255(f): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by mkoabiola: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Women cheat alot
Re: Josip Ilicic Caught His Wife Cheating, May Not Play Against PSG by cococandy(f): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
fowlyansh181:
you know two? I know 15 men paying child support and alimony , so he isn’t far from the truth.

You know 15 divorced men in person?

Congratulations grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Lady Caught Giving Her Man Hand Job Inside The Stadium At The 2018 World Cup. / Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Ahmed Musa Flaunts His Man Of The Match Award After World Cup Heroics. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.