Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani (27481 Views)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Terrorists Kill 60 Farmers In Mass Attack In Borno, Others / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death / Olusegun Obasanjo Harvests Yam In His Farm In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by emmabest2000(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Slaughter kwa ?
Na cow he be ?

Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by loadedvibes: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Farmers now endangered species hunger go kill una for this country
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by Elslim: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Yawa
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by Sunnycliff(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
kelfree99:
You knew that there is danger in the land and you still went to farm

And this is how you blame a man who went to seek for his daily bread. Are you now saying he should have died of hunger in his house? When has going to farm become a crime and an act of suicide? Is this how you carry out justice?

I weep for u

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by hopexter(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2020
post=92380767:
Reactants.

You're a Toxic being, I'm sure people react to that alot undecided angry
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by loadedvibes: 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
You misunderstand my reply clearly.. I won't hold it against you.. but are you not tired of all these reactions from the elites ?
hopexter:

You're a Toxic being, I'm sure people react to that alot undecided angry
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by ThatFairGuy1: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
This animals need not trial after get caught. They need to face firing squad IMMEDIATELY. That will send message
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by money121(m): 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by Amulla(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Damn!!!
Stop dis killing of innocent people na
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
This is one of the promises of Buhari that is being executed right now. Failed government dishing out nonsense. I spit on APC
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by simplexvi: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
tungamaje:

How dare him go to the farm? Only foolish people go to the farm
don't always judge.. Instead of you condemning the killings, u are busy trying to judge the poor farmer. That's not fair
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by favour32(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
If you wan farm for Nigeria,
farm for ya backyard.
If you waka far,na risk you dey take so.
E dey easy to die for Nigeria bush.
Dem say we get government like other countries of the world.
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by fuck419: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
They should remember clearly when they were shouting Sai Baba up and down.

Foolish people.
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by UDUJ(m): 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Our mode of reporting in this country is very poor. Why the emphasis on the man being a father of 12?

Or does the fact that the man is a father of 12 kids make the crime heavier? Why not just say bandits killed a man?

Is this how news is reported overseas? Very backwards reporting.
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Are you not getting it that all the lands in Nigeria belong to Fulanis ?
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by stanliwise(m): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
kelfree99:
Would you feed him?
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by Dpsychologist: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
tungamaje:

You are myopic. Because you don't go to farm doesn’t mean others won't go especially when its their means of Survival
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by hopexter(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
post=92385830:
You misunderstand my reply clearly.. I won't hold it against you.. but are you not tired of all these reactions from the elites ?

I take my words back. I thought your words were against his reaction. Yes I'm tired and not able to do nothing frustrates me even more sad undecided
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Hmmm....Buhari has delivered on all promises indeed

I tell you
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by Dpsychologist: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Something keeps telling me this is perpetrated by Fulani Herdsmen
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by SenecaTheYonger: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
PDP arming bandits in the North.

APC rehabilitating terrorist from the North.
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by loadedvibes: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Anytime I see any one of these their audio reactions it weakens so pardon me.. my reply was riddled with sarcasm. Cos I don tire.
hopexter:

I take my words back. I thought your words were against his reaction. Yes I'm tired and not able to do nothing frustrates me even more sad undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by Clementz0(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Damm not again .. now am fully convinced we have a lifeless president in this country cry
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by funmilade4real(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
kelfree99:
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by Usorohtheman(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
tungamaje:

You just committed a fallacy....lol
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by Fulks217: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by TimeTraveler369: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
When you rename Terrorists and call them bandits, you empower them.

Why would the Northerners cry when all security architecture and hierarchy are fulanized.
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by mynaijadj(m): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
Say after me...I will read, read and read again before typing a comment. Now go and sin no more.
ifytrik:
When will this Everyday killings stop? A whole family wiped out just like that, r i p to the dead and let me also add this slogan BUHARI AND BURATAI AJOKA!
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by realstars: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
The Repainted Boko Harams
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by Philipxxxx0: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
kelfree99:
How do you want him to feed his 12 children if not going to farm.
Re: Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani by Okuda(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
kelfree99:

you must be mad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months / Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday / Remove GEJ & Prepare For War – Dokubo Asari Warns North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.