Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? (569 Views)

Trending Video Of A Catholic Priest's One Leg Dance / Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Ijebu Juju Landord Used To Tie Tenants' Destiny In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? by Casemiro(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
I mean, it's not the normal fashion chain, it's a big generator chain tied to just one leg with padlock.

The chain didn't confine him to a pole or something similar, it was just like a fashion leg chain, only that this one was not it. He was moving about freely.

At first, I thought he was insane, but he is normal.

The question now is what could have made him tie a chain on his leg?
Re: What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Are you normal?
Re: What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Casemiro:
I mean, it's not the normal fashion chain, it's a big generator chain tied to just one leg with padlock.

The chain didn't confine him to a pole or something similar, it was just like a fashion leg chain, only that this one was not it. He was moving about freely.
Why in the world are you asking us when the man is right there with you and you already deemed him normal? undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? by illicit(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
Na wa o
Re: What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? by Juliusmomoh: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Op , go and take your medicine ooo..... grin
Re: What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? by Dansach: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Casemiro:

1 big bottle of carlsberg is 5% alco... plus body weight and food reduces it to 3% + another 1 bottle 5% reduced by food and body weight to 3% + another 1 bottle 5% alco...reduced to 3% by food and body weight =9% of alco is =3bottles of beer which means dot 8% alco should be 2 .1/2bottles of alco is =8%.
Re: What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? by Vyzz: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin

If u ask him would u die....
Re: What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? by Casemiro(m): 6:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Why do nairalanders always take everything as a joke.

If you don't know, then keep shut.

I was shocked too by what I saw. And you don't expect me to walk up and ask him
Re: What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Casemiro:
Why do nairalanders always take everything as a joke.
If you don't know, then keep shut.
I was shocked too by what I saw. And you don't expect me to walk up and ask him
Actually that is what we expect you to do... For pete's sake according to you, the man was chained with a padlock even. What were you afraid of? undecided
He probably did it too expecting the sane would b curious and in fact ask them. undecided
Re: What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? by Casemiro(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Actually that is what we expect you to do... For pete's sake according to you, the man was chained with a padlock even. What were you afraid of? undecided
He probably did it too expecting the sane would b curious and in fact ask them. undecided

He wasn't chained, like confined to a pole or sort of.

It was just like an ankle chain, a chain for fashion.

But it was something different, a big chain that you can easily use to chain your generator.
Re: What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? by Kobojunkie: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
Casemiro:
He wasn't chained, like confined to a pole or sort of.
It was just like an ankle chain, a chain for fashion. But it was something different, a big chain that you can easily use to chain your generator.
OK. So you could have stood at a distance and asked him what the deal was still. Maybe he was trying to make a political or a social point but since you did not ask, there is no way of anyone knowing his mind then. undecided
Re: What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? by Casemiro(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2020
Kobojunkie:
OK. So you could have stood at a distance and asked him what the deal was still. Maybe he was trying to make a political or a social point but since you did not ask, there is no way of anyone knowing his mind then. undecided

Maybe you come and help me ask
Re: What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Casemiro:

Maybe you come and help me ask
Why? Because your backbone is broken? undecided
Re: What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
No, not because his backbone is broken, but because you are vocal and bold. You've got the nerves cool
Kobojunkie:
Why? Because your backbone is broken? undecided
Re: What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bodydialect57:
No, not because his backbone is broken, but because you are vocal and bold. You've got the nerves cool
nerves ke? To talk to a man with chain and padlock on his leg? na wa oo!
Re: What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
grin l thought you were asking casemero to dare ask the man na.
Kobojunkie:
nerves ke? To talk to a man with chain and padlock on his leg? na wa oo!
Re: What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bodydialect57:
grin l thought you were asking casemero to dare ask the man na.
Yes..na im see the man, make im ask am for us. Imagine opening a whole thread just to do amebo in this day and age without getting the real gist.

Re: What Could Make A Grown Up Man Tie A Big Chain Around One Leg? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lols.
You are actually itching for the full gist. Sorry..
Kobojunkie:
Yes..na im see the man, make im ask am for us. Imagine opening a whole thread just to do amebo in this day and age without getting the real gist.

(1) (Reply)

. / Dele Momodu On CAMA / Pastor Joel Osteen Sermon – When God Seems Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.