Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) (90887 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beheads Her Husband Over Cheating (Photo) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
A 24-year-old woman has been arrested by the Lagos state police for allegedly stabbing her boyfriend to death over alleged cheating, Reports.

The woman named Nkechi, aka Omalicha, allegedly attacked Auwal Suleiman, 26, yesterday, August 1st, 2020, at their residence in Sagbokoji Island, Apapa, Lagos State.

The couple started dating in 2018 and began living together in 2019. On August 1, 2020, they got into a heated argument over alleged cheating and during the argument, the suspect took a knife and stabbed her boyfriend to death.

See Graphic Photos Obtained By Below

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/24-yr-old-woman-allegedly-stabs-boyfriend-to-death-over-cheating-in-lagos.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
See More Photos Obtained By Below:

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Simplyleo: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nkechi killed Auwal Suleman because of cheating? Very weird. angry

Auwal must have discovered Nkechi is a borehole and decided to kill konji at a suitable place. But Nkechi, knowing she is finished without Auwal decided to do what she was very good in doing. undecided

But which kind love dey exist between Nkechi and Auwal sef?

226 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by 007sledge: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Now the amakas have carried their grudge and bitterness to the west

embarassed undecided embarassed embarassed

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by cherishmichael: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Such a wicked world! Why now?
Which means na cheating kill this guy now?? undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Olarewaju89: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
She lack self control.
What a pity!

14 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by ZUKKYY(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
When did cheating become a crime. Rip man

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
Everyone need to be careful about their anger issue/management

I'm sure the lady will be regretting it now

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by xtocom: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
oh my God! let her pussy be cut off as no 1 punishment. boyfriend that full everywhere, stupid girl!

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
I always tell my folks, run away from toxic relationships. Secondly, I wonder why all this guys live together when they are not married, well maybe am just ancient but I wasn't brought up like so.

275 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Vyzz: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Now she Don the feel am

She would be crying "if I knew" now

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 6:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:

Auwal must have discovered Nkechi is a borehole and decided to kill konji at a suitable place. But Nkechi, knowing she is finished without Auwal decided to do what she was very good in doing. undecided

Suleiman was her Meal Ticket grin grin

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Vyzz: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Simplyleo:

Exactly... What kind of love exist between a beautiful angel like that and an ugly beast...

I mean the guy had to cheat on her after turning her into a borehole.... Damn he deserved more...

That's beasty... U loose her up and then try to leave her.... Same thing the have been doing to this country since 1960.... Bleeping the nation to death and later the will dump it..

I am proud of the girl...

U think say na only u mumu

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
Tufiakwa!!!!/wetin join nkechi and awal

No be even married couple now just negodu....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by loadedvibes: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lagos State Nigeria.. well its not just Lagos it's the whole Nigeria... these days na to ask the girl you wan date if her head correct o.. no be say you go don enter you go come dey fear for your life. Rip to the dead.. meanwhile come buy your kids Educational Tablets now, it's cheap and quality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
FamousMonk get ready for this. grin grin .If you break that girl's heart ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Thank God for taking that toxic girl out of my life..

Any small misunderstanding she will bring knife to come and fight.. grin

She nearly put smelly used pad in my mouth.

Thank God for giving me patience not to use that knife on her that night, when she use it to cut my finger.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by yesloaded: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Too bad

Guys be careful with the type of gals you roll with

She's hot, she can twerk, she dey give me hotty hotty etc might land you into big mess

Rip to the dead

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by jamex93(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Na wa o

Make God no make us jam this kind gal

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Juell(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
I don't understand why you'll kill someone because he/she cheated.... What happened to just walking away and continue your life?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Imperare(f): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Z
Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by olaboy33(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Be careful who you give your heart to.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by ayenale1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jeez thats awkward

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) by Diamondniyi(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Na overhyping kill 2020, everything just Dey happen.
Better things shall happen to each and everyone of us

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown / Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.