Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,195 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:28 AM

The Worst Picture I Have Seen This Year. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Picture I Have Seen This Year. (5655 Views)

Dr Chinelo's Death: Joyebeneza, The Most Heartless Tweet I Have Seen On Twitter / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju / Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Worst Picture I Have Seen This Year. by chii8(f): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2020
helinues:
Are pastors not using security guard inside church as well?

Why are people even still wasting their time on religion that can't save them during this Covid undecided

Pastors use security guards with guns inside the church? please what is the name of the church?
Re: The Worst Picture I Have Seen This Year. by Olarewaju89: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2020
chii8:

Pastors use security guards with guns inside the church? please what is the name of the church?

Abeg, help me ask the idiot. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Assures Investors Of Willingness To Provide Land For Housing / Be Warned: ‘big Brother’ Is Coming For You – Dss Acquires N3 Billion Whatsapp Bu / Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.