Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,267 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:30 AM

Richard Gbadebo Death: Factory Mgt Holds Oyo Govt Officials Hostage - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Richard Gbadebo Death: Factory Mgt Holds Oyo Govt Officials Hostage (35772 Views)

Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) / EFCC Arraigns 5 Sokoto Govt Officials Over ₦500m Scam / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Gbadebo Death: Factory Mgt Holds Oyo Govt Officials Hostage by Fantazy(m): 12:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Watch this and please subscribe to the channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdN5NHUyDZE
Re: Richard Gbadebo Death: Factory Mgt Holds Oyo Govt Officials Hostage by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:47am On Aug 03, 2020
You would be surprised that the young man that died was a casual worker and the company will not compensate the family of the late worker and don't be surprised that it was the owner and management of the company that engineered the workers to hold those people who came to investigate hostage
Re: Richard Gbadebo Death: Factory Mgt Holds Oyo Govt Officials Hostage by danie09(m): 1:27am On Aug 03, 2020
Stylekay:
It's well. RIP bro.

"Honestly I have lost reasons on why I should continue to stay alive. I can't continue again except there's an
intervention in form of help that should come my way. It's unfortunate but I can't continue like this again".

Good evening all, I made the above post recently and Nairalanders being kind hearted people quoted the post with so much words of encouragement and also discouraging me from taking any nasty decision. Truthfully speaking, I really need help and it's to start up something to help myself having not been able to secure a job as a graduate. I want to start a poultry farm having had experience about it. My challenge now is raising capital like up to 100 or 150k. Please I'll really appreciate any contributions from anyone towards achieving this. I understand you have your own problems that need finances, but please be of assistance to me. This is just a way to help myself and younger ones looking up to me. It will me out of the present depression and suicidal thoughts. Frankly speaking, I can't continue with my present state. I need some changes in my life. Thank you very much.

Acc. No.: 214 1171 386
Bank: UBA
Name: Samuel Friday

Just kill yourself .theres no sense in using suicide treath to beg .if you want to die pls do
Re: Richard Gbadebo Death: Factory Mgt Holds Oyo Govt Officials Hostage by emmy512: 2:01am On Aug 03, 2020
Before we even start blaming company lets blame the government first.
It's their job to supervise and make sure factories work with safety in mind.
Not when something happens they all rush with news crew to speak parables.
How did the company get license in the first place.
Re: Richard Gbadebo Death: Factory Mgt Holds Oyo Govt Officials Hostage by Asour: 2:12am On Aug 03, 2020
ademidedavid:
It is only the authorities that can question the authority....I learnt the WAW company belongs to madam Ajimobi! The more reason for the confident resistance and even holding a whole government officials hostage......my fellow nairalanders o wrong gaan nau.

Not true.

WAW is a Henkel brand. Henkel is a German multinational with >100 year history.

Their stay in Nigeria predates Ajimobi's administration. It would also outlast all other administrations. Now you may argue that she has shares in the company. However since a new government is now in power, would the company also pacify them with shares also? How many governments in power would the company keep pacifying with shares before they own nothing in the company again?
Re: Richard Gbadebo Death: Factory Mgt Holds Oyo Govt Officials Hostage by Ola14(m): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2020
ademidedavid:
It is only the authorities that can question the authority....I learnt the WAW company belongs to madam Ajimobi! The more reason for the confident resistance and even holding a whole government officials hostage......my fellow nairalanders o wrong gaan nau.
you should not be misleading us....that factory have been existing before Ajimobi became Senator and the factory have been helping thousands of undergraduates for a very long time..... industrial accident normally happens but for the government to rush and close the factory is insensitive because thousands of people will become jobless.
Re: Richard Gbadebo Death: Factory Mgt Holds Oyo Govt Officials Hostage by SAMBARRY: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
dyera:
Someone died in a factory does not mean the factory must be shut down, it is called occupation hazard.
really? I didn't know the factory is of more value than a human life
Re: Richard Gbadebo Death: Factory Mgt Holds Oyo Govt Officials Hostage by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
Islie:

SOURCE

Hope they successfully sealed the factory up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" / Video Of A Lady Almost Beating A 3-Month-Old Baby To Death Goes Viral / Man Crashes Into A Fence While Being Chased By SARS, Forced To Rebuild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.