Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Match Fixing In Switzerland Challenge League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Match Fixing In Switzerland Challenge League (649 Views)

Cameroon FA President, Eto'o Fils Accused Of Match-fixing in 'viral recordings' / FIFA Bans Eight Players, Agent For Life Over Match-fixing / PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Match Fixing In Switzerland Challenge League by toffyz(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
I created this thread not only because I'm a victim of the fixed match but as a concerned football lover, pundit and a responsible sport bet player.

The challenge league is known for its high scoring results in match days. So I'm not surprised today's Final match ended as such, with all five matches produced at least three goals, three of the five matches ended with over five goals. Not surprised! That's the league for you.

Now to the main event that unfolded today, one match in particular ended with a bizarre result.
Grasshopper vs Winthertur both teams anyways are 3rd and 4th consecutively. With the former scoring over 68goals and conceded 46 over the course of 35league matches. Wintherthur on the other hand, have scored exactly 50 goals and conceded more goals than grasshopper.

Grasshopper needed a win and a slip up from the second placed team Vaduz to gain promotion to the super league .
To my greatest surprise these matches ended in defeats for both teams ( Vaduz and Grasshopper) and the most suspicious of them all is the 6-0 lost at home for Grasshopper. A team that has not failed to score in more than 20 matches before today's match couldn't net even a goal against a team that has conceded more than 57goals.

Immediately the away team(Winthertur) scored the fourth goal, my instinct tells me the match has been manipulated.
A six goal score line for a away team of (6.10odd to win). would produce a massive and huge odd of over 100odd which would be a perfect deal for the fixers.

Match fixing is a great crime in sport generally, not only football. Match fixing is deadly! Anyone caught in the act should not be spared. A capital punishment should be pronounced on anyone found guilty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Match Fixing In Switzerland Challenge League by ShitStain(m): 12:53am On Aug 03, 2020
Ekueme
Re: Match Fixing In Switzerland Challenge League by Samakus(m): 1:16am On Aug 03, 2020
That match made me lose 10k. Common or draw. Something they have done in all their previous meetings
Re: Match Fixing In Switzerland Challenge League by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20
4 years later, I experienced their match fixing today.
It was very clear and they didn't bother to hide it

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help � Live Football Tv / Juventus Name Price For Cristiano Ronaldo And It Is Really Disappointing / Check Out Highest Odds Review On Crystal Palace Vs Burnley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.