Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction (27702 Views)

BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 / BBNaija: Praise And I Didn’t Have Sex – Ka3na / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by EyezofGod120: 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
He don happen
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Aflix(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Eya....at least ka3na get better lashing b4 leaving.
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by WandaMaximoff: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Auxtin85:
Ka3na really sold her name and took her brand to the next level. She will most likely get endorsements from politicians

Next level by selling herself cheap to a rascal?

angry
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
chuksville:
Brighto to Ozo: Nengi likes you.

Brighto to Prince: Nengi don dey ur hands.

Brighto to Kidd : Erica likes you don't worry.

Brighton to Laycon: Tell Erica you love her.

Brighto to wathoni: Kiddwaya loves you.

When you see Brighto, just run! Face with tears of joy

Copied from twitter
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Tinax(f): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lilo oya go home...
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by archdon: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sannah:

Katrina can go

She's gone
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by AfroAgroPower: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
JOIN ME ON THIS NAIRALAND thread below

Let LIFE SOLUTIONS NETWORK SHOW YOU OUR WE PLAN TO ALLEVIATE POVERTY OF HUNGER and STARVATION. As we would reveal to you our AGRICULTURAL Solutions, which we have developed to ensure food security; thereby Alleviating the Poverty of Hunger and Starvation in Nigeria and Afrika at large

https://www.nairaland.com/6030137/alleviating-poverty-hunger-starvation-nigeria#92387751

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Goodman247: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Useless program, uncreative program lazy immoral youths
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by brightovio007(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Who them help
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
Useless show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by majamajic(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Goodman247:
Useless program, uncreative program lazy immoral youths

The show sweet die
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by chuksville(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

Copied from twitter
You are a sharp guys ��
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by edoairways: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
The hypocrisy of many nairalanders is on gear 4, they condemned big brother yet the viewers watching and reading this thread are high. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by fitinwell: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
For Computer science students or graduate
Class starts 5th -10th August 2020

WhatApp Group Link

https:///Fqw473NjbMpDN0jw3jaiL6

Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Confirmedzombie: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Big brother is very bias. Why allow housemates decide who goes. What is the essence of the votes from fans

Why evict ka3na.

I condemn it I condemn it, i call on the Nigerian youths to rise up to there voices and condemn this fraud by BBN.

Let all Nigerian youths occupy Nigeria now to protest this fraud.

Corruption is our major problem in this country.

Let us embark on a massive protest to fight for justice for ka3na.
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
I kinda predicted lilo bcuz she n eric barely related wit other housemates forgetting people wld have observed it. Katrina kept counting condoms as if she wanted to catch someone only for her to be damn stupid! I hope her girl won't hear soon abt her mum,, I ve seen homes where parents don't bother abt their kids watchin bbn
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Hamstrong001(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Let's shift table small...... Chelsea must beat Bayern for champions league

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by OneKinGuy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Funny how people way dey comment first dey call bbnaija fans jobless grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Peacefuluz(f): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ka3na and Lilo is OUT of the game aiidy
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Peacefuluz(f): 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ka3na and Lilo is OUT of the game already
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Idonije8(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
pretydiva:
Useless show. Who cares
why do you watch it then? There is a way you opt out the channel from gotv or dstv!! Leave others to watch Nigerian like pretend too much
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Damseldammie(f): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Who cares...

VERY UNETHICAL SHOW

SMH
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Layksaide(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
VillageBus:
Abeg this show dey scripted, who give kaisha votes.

Don't forget she's the only Hausa-Fulani candidate there, and there are votes coming from the guys and gals there
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Peace081: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
pretydiva:
Useless show. Who cares
And u rush to comment on their thread
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Slynation(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
VillageBus:
Abeg this show dey scripted, who give kaisha votes.
Hmmm....Kaisha's family are stinking rich, Info had it the Mom spent a lot this week printing and sharing flyers to people...
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Auxtin85(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

Next level by selling herself cheap to a rascal?

angry

My brother wetin you say make I talk ?
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by easzypeaszy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lilo is a disgrace to Yoruba race...Yoruba girl luring herself to Igbo guy like snake...Olosi..na why we vote am comot..

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
God Pick up my call
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by lekantruth: 8:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
Proverbs 14:34
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

Think about this...
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by ayamsuperstar: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Haaa!!!
Kia Kia? shocked

So soon?

Otiyaju na

But awon towa Dorawon Labe duvet Yen lanjeki big brother dun na cheesy tongue

Bawoni big brother shema dun tiaba ri awon to'n fese fa Pata Labe duvet Abi awon tan complain PE awon tired after ise Kara Kara tanse moju wink cheesy grin
mad o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bollywood Vs Hollywood - Which Is Better? / Tboss' Family And Fans Celebrate Her Birthday With Very Cute Videos / Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.