Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction (27699 Views)

BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 / BBNaija: Praise And I Didn’t Have Sex – Ka3na / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by letitrainnow(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
Praise will really miss her.
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Amanda4life: 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Big brother is very bias. Why allow housemates decide who goes. What is the essence of the votes from fans

Why evict ka3na.

I condemn it I condemn it, i call on the Nigerian youths to rise up to there voices and condemn this fraud by BBN.

Let all Nigerian youths occupy Nigeria now to protest this fraud.

Corruption is our major problem in this country.

Let us embark on a massive protest to fight for justice for ka3na.

THAT HOUSE WILL BE BORING.

NOW. PEOPLE GO REALLY SEE FAKE LIFE.

IS LIKE BIGI TOO LIKE FAKE PEOPLE
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by kings2all1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
ka3na’s is the first Housemate to be Evicted from #BBNaija, watch her speech the reactions from her fans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FThnCkSUDiE
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Worksunlimited: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
chuksville:
Brighto to Ozo: Nengi likes you.

Brighto to Prince: Nengi don dey ur hands.

Brighto to Kidd : Erica likes you don't worry.

Brighton to Laycon: Tell Erica you love her.

Brighto to wathoni: Kiddwaya loves you.

When you see Brighto, just run! Face with tears of joy

Leave father Francis alone, he is doing the works of bbnaija..
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Johzhier97(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Sannah:

Katrina can go
So who go come give us free puna
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Tiwaz2: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Grateful02(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
chei o Savage and behold I noticed your name
VillageBus:
Abeg this show dey scripted, who give kaisha votes.
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Pearly255(f): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
The show is all about breast and yansh and fine boiz. If you ain’t in that category don’t bother intruding or peeping grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Yemke(f): 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
WhatsApp 08075956073

Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by pretydiva(f): 3:08am On Aug 03, 2020
Idonije8:
why do you watch it then? There is a way you opt out the channel from gotv or dstv!! Leave others to watch Nigerian like pretend too much

I resemble who dey watch the show ni undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by pretydiva(f): 3:09am On Aug 03, 2020
Peace081:

And u rush to comment on their thread

Yes. To let people know the show is a very useless show
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by ksmart027(m): 6:23am On Aug 03, 2020
pretydiva:
Useless show. Who cares
Are you sure of what you are saying, you are the only girl i have seen who dislike the show. I hate that show with passion, if it is left for me that show should be scraped.
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by pretydiva(f): 6:40am On Aug 03, 2020
ksmart027:

Are you sure of what you are saying, you are the only girl i have seen who dislike the show. I hate that show with passion, if it is left for me that show should be scraped.

I only get to see the updates courtesy of Nairaland. Can't spend my precious time watching something that won't add value to my life

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Idonije8(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2020
pretydiva:

I resemble who dey watch the show ni undecided
just leave people that watch alone!! Even in America, Europe countries they have big brother programs which we will acting like Na we holy pass
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by pretydiva(f): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2020
Idonije8:
just leave people that watch alone!! Even in America, Europe countries they have big brother programs which we will acting like Na we holy pass

I tie them for my waist undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by ksmart027(m): 10:01am On Aug 03, 2020
pretydiva:

I only get to see the updates courtesy of Nairaland. Can't spend my precious time watching something that won't add value to my life
I dont know why some ladies are so addicted to these show. The last bbnaija show when tacha was evicted, there was these lady that was busy crying and i said to myself is she getting paid incase tacha win. The incident made me hate the show the more.
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by Idonije8(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2020
pretydiva:

I tie them for my waist undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by pretydiva(f): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2020
ksmart027:

I dont know why some ladies are so addicted to these show. The last bbnaija show when tacha was evicted, there was these lady that was busy crying and i said to myself is she getting paid incase tacha win. The incident made me hate the show the more.

Dem nor get work nau undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Lilo, Eric, Praise And Ka3na Nominated For Eviction by sheyriff: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss' Family And Fans Celebrate Her Birthday With Very Cute Videos / Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / What Are Your Most Memorable Scenes From A Nollywood Film?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.